It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is fed up of me: Piers Morgan to quit CNN job !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It is a by subscription only article, where he says his anti-gun stance alienated a large swath of the viewing audience which further eroded his viewing numbers and he feels (or is it CNN?)it is time to pull the plug..

Dear Brits please invite him back ... Maybe India would take him ?

www.thetimes.co.uk...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Great news!

But I don't think the UK wants him. Maybe it will be a reverse of the Snowden affair, where all the countries fight over NOT letting him in.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Question is what if Morgan choose Australia next? That would be a day of mourning for the Aussies.

I prefer he goes to North Korea where he truly belong since the Dear Leader would love to have him as part of his state run media.
edit on 23-2-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
F and stars all around. I was feeling like crap today (winter cold) and this absolutely made me smile from ear to ear!

Maybe "Obama" will get the hint too...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Cry for attention... Pfft... About as reliable as Bieber's "announcement" to retire. Happy to say, I've never knowingly heard one of his rants. Go me...

PS - he was a tabloid editor before CNN? Lolz... that figures.
edit on 23-2-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good find, 727Sky. Had you not posted I probably would never have noticed. Somehow ... I don't think we've seen the last of Piers. He'll find another platform and another venue. Would that all the opinion journalists follow immediately down the same footpath.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Proof there is a silver lining....may he rest under a rock, where he belongs.

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hopefully he moves to Syria would be a better move than coming back to the UK to face the rap for phone tapping. He is a terrible human being. Maybe put him and beiber in a rocket and fire it at the sun

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I can hear the song now, Nah NAh NAH NAH, Hey Hey Hey, Good bye!!!!!!
He will not be missed, and if CNN wants to change, maybe give Napolitano a chance. Yeah, sigh.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Piers' is spinning - this was not his decision according to
Politico Zucker (CNN Pres) is dumping the show, low ratings.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
He's probably saved up his ill gotten loot and is off to hide in safety somewhere. Doubt he wants to go to UK.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
its sad that the only way to silence an anti american extremist, is if the company that pays him isnt making money off him anymore.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

727Sky
It is a by subscription only article, where he says his anti-gun stance alienated a large swath of the viewing audience which further eroded his viewing numbers and he feels (or is it CNN?)it is time to pull the plug..

Dear Brits please invite him back ... Maybe India would take him ?

www.thetimes.co.uk...

His view on gun control was based on ignorance of how our constitution works. To him it was nothing more than just passing a law to end the ability of people to own / purchase guns. He really thought it was that easy to make a change. For being a Brit, he seemed lost on why the 2nd amendment was a large part of the US.

His view on the 2nd amendment was... interesting... to say the least. His back and forth on twitter was one of my favorites -

More recently he managed to piss off Nancy Grace with his views on the 2nd amendment. I don't care much for her but when I find myself agreeing with her against piers....

He is entitled to his opinion of course. I just don't understand why he never bothered to educate himself on the 2nd before trying to dismiss it and label those who support it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Bisman
its sad that the only way to silence an anti american extremist, is if the company that pays him isnt making money off him anymore.

Hey, we're still paying "Obama"...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
CNN has been destroying their own reputation for a long time... Piers is just another nail in the coffin, so to speak. It almost breaks my heart... not really...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Piers Morgan... what a square.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Piers is an asre hat no matter where he is. You might say the gun loving American public took him out with out even firing a shot.

edit on 23-2-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I always wondered if he had a personal bee in his bonnet about guns and his obsession was his ruin, or if someone was ordering him to be the anti-gun mouthpiece, and he just bungled the job. He went out of his way to try and find the most disreputable/crazy-sounding gun advocates possible, and still got his butt handed to him in every debate.

Anyway, buh-bye, Pudgy.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

More good things like this keep happening I just might get religious!!!!

Good riddance!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Replace him with Alex Jones

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join