It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is fed up of me: Piers Morgan to quit CNN job !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All I gotta say to Piers is...please keep your promises. Please?

Oh..and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

(Hops away a little happier for the good news)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Good riddance to a piece of human excrement.

May he circle the big porcelain bowl twice before the big SWOOSH!

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

signalfire
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Great news!

But I don't think the UK wants him. Maybe it will be a reverse of the Snowden affair, where all the countries fight over NOT letting him in.

nope. we don't want him.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by 727Sky

Question is what if Morgan choose Australia next? That would be a day of mourning for the Aussies.

I prefer he goes to North Korea where he truly belong since the Dear Leader would love to have him as part of his state run media.
edit on 23-2-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

That's one bottom feeder I don't think is welcome down here,we have enough problems with the greens pushing gun control

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
he is a twat and not a very intelligent one at that i have seen him twice making a fool of himself and look a unread idiot the first time with jesse ventura and the next time he said their was no evidence of people and dino's being in contact with each other .

hope fully he will end up in jail in england as he got away with insider share dealing before while editor of the mirror

link   
dp sorry
edit on 24-2-2014 by 999zxcv because: double post

link   

Destinyone
reply to post by 727Sky

Proof there is a silver lining....may he rest under a rock, where he belongs.

Des

He might have gotten a little too much Alex on him. Just the same, hooray!
Maybe one of the least popular Brits since Cornwallis... and on about a parallel
for gungrabbist. I will miss him like some recent poster may his winter cold.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I highly doubt he will go back to the UK as he is still a 'person of interest' in the phone hacking scandal. Why do you think the mincing girly man came here? Not because he loved our constitution, thats for sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

On the level
Hopefully he moves to Syria would be a better move than coming back to the UK to face the rap for phone tapping. He is a terrible human being. Maybe put him and beiber in a rocket and fire it at the sun

I believe fully successful life extension for the both of them... and a near miss to slingshot them, together joined as shipmates, forever into the void.
Hey I should write a snow day deal... wrong. They really DO deserve each other.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll be sad to see him go
He was my favorite comedian on CNN.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

His view on gun control was based on ignorance of how our constitution works. To him it was nothing more than just passing a law to end the ability of people to own / purchase guns. He really thought it was that easy to make a change. For being a Brit, he seemed lost on why the 2nd amendment was a large part of the US.

Im glad he's gone to.

He really under-estimated how much Americans value of the 2nd amendment, and got tanked for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Presumptuous, hoplophobic, metrosexually-neutered elitists;
–who think that they can cure a society's ills by attempting to dictate what's best/important for 300 million people.

–tu excors stupri

Safe travels, "Piers"

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was confused and very disappointed when I heard this news. I didn't hear he was "stepping down", I heard he was stepping in front of a bus. too bad. stepping down just doesn't give me the satisfaction. Hopefully he'll get very depressed and go home to britian and step off the top of that huge ferris wheel. one can only hope. would LUV to see that in 1080P

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

727Sky

Maybe India would take him ?

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Your too kind...but no thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

signalfire I don't think the UK wants him.

you are correct. they must
him at heathrow.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Oh no I hope this does not mean this tit is coming back to England

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Whoever mentioned Australia as a possible destination for Piers you may want to watch this.....

This was from when Piers came here in December 2013 to watch some cricket the English were playing here. Piers thought he could handle one of the fastest bowlers in the world and mouthed off.....he ended up with a broken rib.

For non-cricket enthusiasts a fast bowler is the equivalent to a baseball fastball pitcher - around 95 mph.

The moral of the story? If you Yanks think he's annoying, times that by a hundred for what Aussies think of a self inflated windbag of a Pom!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I was baffled by his selection as the person to replace Larry King. LK was such an AMERICAN institution. You can't get more American than Larry King. Tammy Faye Bakker would have been the logical choice if she weren't already in heaven being told "Shut up!" fifty times a day.

Canadians have done well as "presenters" on US television, Peter Jennings being one. There have been a bunch of them/us down in the States doing that sort of thing, Jenny Jones, Mary Garafalo etc. Canadians can fit into the US scene easily. Americans never think to look behind the left earlobe of every Canadian in the arts to see the tiny barcode tattoo with the small letters "Commie/Satanist" written at the bottom. Pointy-hatted Puritans can be such "simps".

. . . .but moving right along, who is going to replace Pears Morgoon?

Obviously America wants "foreign" and somebody with what Americans usually see as "class", i.e., an accent and literate. Canadians are out because Canadians R Us, basically, in most American minds. This Idea outrages Canadians but they don't think about it much because they spend all their time cross border shopping and saving for their condos/vacations in Florida.

This is going to shock people and they will be inclined to reject the idea immediately, but take it from me, a "Commie/Satanist" who knows the way to America's conflicted "emotional center" (I would never use the word "heart" in this context.) but I have just the right person in mind for this job.

Are you ready for it?

I give you an accent, a foreigner (from Texas), I give you GEORGE W. BUSH
edit on 24-2-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by 727Sky

Replace him with Alex Jones

Replace him with Axl Rose!!

Buh Bye Piers nut-job extremist. Wonder how he feels knowing that so many people are disgusted by him and his ilk?? Don't you and your kind ever forget it, Piers.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I wished he'd have stayed on.

He was the perfect spokesman for the progressives in America. America got to see, got to hear, what they really want.

We need to be reminded (apparently) how fragile our freedoms actually are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join