It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese whisper thread... I dare you...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hello folks,

As it is Friday I thought to ease up on the doom and gloom I would like to start off a game thread...

The Chinese whisper thread :

Chinese whispers (or telephone in the United States) is a game played around the world, in which one person whispers a message to another, which is passed through a line of people until the last player announces the message to the entire group.

en.wikipedia.org...

As I hope this game will go on and on and on, the aim of this game is not to announce the message to all posters but to see how just how far we can have fun creating thread drift according to the topic that I will announce (but if possible trying to keep in-line with the original topic).

The topic is the following :

I came across a little snippet of information and a video today about a woman being chased around a park by hundreds of rabbits.

Video shows hundreds of rabbits chasing a woman down a palm-lined path in a park in Japan.

Yu Yu Lam Lam, who uploaded the video to Facebook said the rabbits were worshipping her as their prophet.

More likely though, is that the rabbits fancied a treat in a bag she is holding up.

Link here : www.telegraph.co.uk...

Youtube video here :

Extremely funny video but the question is the following :

Is she their prophet or are they just darned hungry?

Please try and Respect T and Cs and as usual trolls and aggressiveness are not welcome

Have fun folks

And let it roll...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Forgot to mention, as I am fairly guilty of creating thread drift on other respected members threads because of my crap sense of humour... for which I apologise sincerely, I thought that this was also marvellous opportunity for those members to get their own back.
edit on 21/2/14 by Rodinus because: Title changed

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They thought she was a prophet because their highly respected teacher Rabbi T told them so.

edit on 21-2-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Actually I thought that they had fallen in love with her and wanted to give her a 100 carrot ring?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Rodinus

Actually I thought that they had fallen in love with her and wanted to give her a 100 carrot ring?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

confusingly i heard that they had called for some such with hair, and wombated to give him a 1000 caret song
edit on 21-2-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

That is a Hare raising response...

Luckily they were not running away from her all at the same time or it would be a receding Hare line... *coughs*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Was Bugs Bunny involved in this incident?
He doesn't seem to know from one day to the next whether he's a hare or a rabbit, and this might have been one of his "rabbit" days.
If he was there, someone could ask him "What was up, doc?", and he could explain what was going on.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Very punny.

lets be grown ups about this, and not run like strays off the tropics.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

DISRAELI
Was Bugs Bunny involved in this incident?
He doesn't seem to know from one day to the next whether he's a hare or a rabbit, and this might have been one of his "rabbit" days.
If he was there, someone could ask him "What was up, doc?", and he could explain what was going on.

I am actually not too sure if Bugs was involved in this, but i find it a little strange... as Bugs Bunny must have looked in a mirror at least once in his life and noticed that he is/was a rabbit... after all... Carrots are supposed to be good for your eyes and have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?

But then again, they say that carrots being good for your eyes is a myth :

The myth that carrots improve your eyesight may have its roots in a World War II propaganda campaign.

During the war, the British Royal Air Force developed a new type of radar technology that helped pilots shoot down German enemy planes at night, according to Smithsonian Magazine. But in order to keep the new technology a secret, the government said carrots were behind the pilots' success.

Advertisements during the war touted the benefits of carrots for nighttime vision, including one that read "Carrots keep you healthy and help you see in the blackout," Smithsonian Magazine says.

Link here : www.livescience.com...

Is Bugs Bunny still alive I ask myself?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 21/2/14 by Rodinus because: Link added

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

He lives underground like a rabbit and lives on his own like a hare, and uses both names.
Confusion? Mixed blood?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

good job its not march or that hare would have super powers

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by Rodinus

Very punny.

Tropics or Topics Bigs?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Holy hossenfeffer! That's a lot of bunnies.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

DISRAELI
reply to post by Rodinus

He lives underground like a rabbit and lives on his own like a hare, and uses both names.
Confusion? Mixed blood?

Theoretically Rabbits and Hares can cross :

www.macroevolution.net...

However, I suspect Bugs to have a split personality disorder...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Rodinus

Biigs
reply to post by Rodinus

Very punny.

Tropics or Topics Bigs?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I thought this tread was around a Chinese barrister that at the bend doesnt make as much sauce as it did at the startle.

I do hump im mixing sence

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
She is indeed their prophet.
Right after the video ended, she did a swan-dive (think mosh pit) onto the crowd, and the bunnies carried her away to their den.
She is feasting on carrot muffins, whilst outfitting the bunnies with surveillance equipment.
They are planning to abduct beezer, and return him to his rightful place...aside his queen Yu Yu Lam Lam.

Bugs Bunny is in a secret laboratory, working on his exploding Easter eggs.
Wiley Coyote (aka Rodinus) bought Acme and is now Bug's supplier.

Beezer and Yu Yu are readying their troops for an Easter extravaganza.
We don't have long now folks.
Hare today....gone tomorrow.

jacy

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I do hump im mixing sense

But what does this thread have to do with Camels?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Holy hasenpfeffer! Let's not be splitting hares here.

Clearly she is their chosen one since, as you can see from the video, she bestows blessings on them and is clearly heard to say "go forth and multiply".

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

jacygirl
She is indeed their prophet.
Right after the video ended, she did a swan-dive (think mosh pit) onto the crowd, and the bunnies carried her away to their den.
She is feasting on carrot muffins, whilst outfitting the bunnies with surveillance equipment.
They are planning to abduct beezer, and return him to his rightful place...aside his queen Yu Yu Lam Lam.

Bugs Bunny is in a secret laboratory, working on his exploding Easter eggs.
Wiley Coyote (aka Rodinus) bought Acme and is now Bug's supplier.

Beezer and Yu Yu are readying their troops for an Easter extravaganza.
We don't have long now folks.
Hare today....gone tomorrow.

jacy

*slaps head*

Well corny Jacy

But shhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone that I am Bugs, Beezers and Wrabbits secret carrot dealer... dont want the carrot enforcment unit smashing my door down in the middle of the night.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How is my drifting so far?

A hare ahead yet or do i have to add extra random word snowballs to Chinese up this wisperfest

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
this woman has for the last 20 years inexplicably been attracting bunnies far and wide in a sort of "Bunny Mecca" they make the pilgrimage to their "bunny mother" in hope of blessing and prosperity. Once blessings are received, The holiest of the bunnies travel the land and spread the word of the Bunny Mother urging all bunny kind to go forth bask in her glory.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join