It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
New infowars interview with the security expert from the original article:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Utter garbage. Please stop wasting people's time with this nonsense. A kid went crazy and shot some people. Just like 9/11, the idea that so many people could be involved in and then cover something like this up is...for lack of a better word to describe it...stupid. Sorry, but it really is.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Care to elaborate while you feel that way instead of just coming in late and calling every one dumb?
Just because you think it would require this vast amount of people doesn't make it true.
This is a lot like 911 and A LOT of people (families included in 911) still have unanswered questions.
So unless you plan on answering some of those question, let the rational people speak

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Kind sir, I wholeheartedly respect your opinion. Thanks for bringing your perspective to this thread.

Now, please kindly tell us what makes you believe that opinion... because we've just given you a laundry list of unanswered questions explaining why we doubt it. If you can't say anything more conclusive than "because the television told me so," then I think we've got an open and shut case.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Exactly.

Something that has stuck with me from the beginning of my days searching the internet for answers... The Lie is Different at Every Level. It's easy to compartmentalize lies in order to pull off major operations. The military does it all the time, no? Does every military personnel know every detail of their mission? It's called "Need to Know" and it's pretty effective, especially if you can get the people to whole heartedly beLIEve the LIE.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
reply to post by neformore

I also asked what kind of credentials one would need have before we can take seriously their professional opinion of Sandy Hook being a false flag. Could we get a definitive response on that?

If the opinion of a school safety expert with 4,000 schools on his CV isn't "good enough" to reopen this case for a reasonable debate, what would suffice? How many coincidences and oddities about this case must there be before we can talk openly about the reality behind the hoax?

Because, in all honesty, I haven't seen anyone here "pissing on the memories of dead children." I do, however, see a lot of intelligent people with logical questions--all in search of the truth.

So it seems like the only ludicrous online lie is taking the government's story at face value, because nothing about it adds up.

I never understood the "children" argument in this. To begin with, children get killed by violence every day all over the world and that doesn't seem to be a taboo issue to discuss. Second, wouldn't everyone concerned want to know definitively what happened since there do appear to be a lot of inconsistencies in the official story. And last, why are those opposed to discussing this, ok with how the tenets of our judicial principles have been circumvented and in many cases trampled? The last issue makes this much more than just a horrible tragedy.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

SilverStarGazer
reply to post by Bilk22

Exactly.

Something that has stuck with me from the beginning of my days searching the internet for answers... The Lie is Different at Every Level. It's easy to compartmentalize lies in order to pull off major operations. The military does it all the time, no? Does every military personnel know every detail of their mission? It's called "Need to Know" and it's pretty effective, especially if you can get the people to whole heartedly beLIEve the LIE.
It's called psyops.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yeah, the whole "standing on the graves of children" argument is just a red herring to put people on the defensive, and distract from the original issue. It's kind of like how any criticism of Obama is "racist."

To anyone who has even a rudimentary background in logic, it holds no water. But unfortunately, logic is something that most schools intentionally (and maliciously) neglect to teach.

It gives me a lot of hope to see many ATS posters don't fall for that particular trap.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here's this:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by

Thank you for posting this I had just finished listening to the entire interview and was going to post it myself.

The article does misquote a few things which are cleared up by listening to the audio.

I'm confused why someone said this is still an open case? I believe the case was closed and the final report issued 11/2013 so there should be no issue with questioning the findings.

I do think the issue on the biohazard cleanup is valid. As stated in the interview... The scene would have contained massive amounts of blood and other body fluids... That is not something that would have been left for anyone but professionals to deal with. I highly doubt it would have been left for the demolition crew either as that would have but them in danger as well.

I really hope this guy does get to the bottom of this. There's no reason why simple questions can't be answered. If you want to make it about the kids then I say this... How about we not let those kids deaths be taken in vain? How about we honor them by learning from this incident and educating others on how to keep the rest of our kids safe? If there's something that we could learn from this and it was kept hidden bc some people thought it rude to ask questions, then those are the people who are dis honoring the death of these children.

Not that I actually believe any children died. I honestly don't know what to believe other than things did not happen the way they should have that day if what we've been told is correct.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's a link to Wolfgang Halbig's organization, The Children's Safety Institute.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Sremmos80

And if they made the decision to demolish the school then why spend several thousand to clean what's about to be destroyed. The point is that there were s couple ways it could have been done without hiring a crew. It may not have been right, but it's well within the realm of possibility.

Quite frankly, that is a totally flawed way of thinking. From the standpoint of the Op's link to Wolfgang's dilemma of the crime scene, to me is perfectly correct, with the caveat that the coroner..yes the coroner, needs to be satisfied that all that can be ascertained has been done. That should include reclaiming body tissues to a certain level under the circumstances. It is a grim undertaking, but if not done as properly as could have been done would make a coroner's report difficult. Again, though Wolfgang is pretty thorough from his own experience. But going by that interview, he does say "how did he get in? " whereas eleswhere there is testimony that an entrance side window was shot in, and given by Rick Thorne, whether Wolfgang has an issue with that is not clear, but the man with the given name Rick Thorne on the 911 tapes, does say that a window by the entrance was shot in. Overall though Wolfgang comes over as someone definitely on a mission, and calling people out. Maybe he is premature, maybe not. There is seemingly an attorney for twenty of the families involved.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did whoever wrote that actually look up Aspergers because it has to do with social interactions.... Some with that affliction could easily carry and shoot things just like someone who doesn't have it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Because then we get reports that the team that went in for him had shot the window out, so if they shot the window out how did adam get in is the question. Or that is his standpoint on it.
It is just another inconsistency that should not be there. Did adam shoot the window out or did authorities shoot it out. If it was adam then ok makes sense but why conflicting reports and then if it was the team then how did adam get past the locked door that the team would have encountered and not able to get in without some one on the inside.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuebel33

www.autismspeaks.org...

Another common, but not universal, sign is an awkwardness or delay in motor skills. As children, in particular, they may have difficulties on the playground because they can’t catch a ball or understand how to swing on the monkey bars despite their peers’ repeated attempts to teach them.

www.asperger-advice.com...

www.ehow.com...

In general, poor muscle tone is a hallmark of Asperger’s syndrome. Some people experience hypotonia, a serious muscular condition that affects posture and motor control. Much more common, however, is a milder overall feeling of weakness and inability to fully control the muscles. Many people with Asperger’s syndrome exhibit odd posture and clunky movements as early as infancy.

Muscle tone was part of the question that he asked as well. That seems to be getting over looked. Adma, depending on the report or eye witness was carrying either a 223 and 2-4 pistols, 223 with a shotgun and pistols or just the 4 pistols. Also he had pounds of ammo on him as well as, again depending on the report, in full body armor. He weighed 120 soaking wet, he would of been carrying an extra 30-40 pounds. Outside of reports of extended DDR playing, he was not in the shape to carry all of that and still be a precision shooter IMO

Not to say that a child with aspergers could not do anything that child with out could, the above was what I found within 10 min and many other sites that agree. No it is not all of them but every case is different and it has been seen to reduce motor skills.
We are told his aspergers was debilitating correct?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here is the website of the office of the homicide detectives who allegedly threatened Wolfgang Halbig over his investigation of Sandy Hook:

Lake County (FL) Sheriff's Office

Just in case anyone has the gall to inquire about it.

CORE VALUES Integrity, Professionalism, People, Leadership, Loyalty, Commitment, Community, Accountability

edit on 20-2-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

999zxcv

ThinkingCap
I see no reason why we should wait for their "official story" in order to challenge the facts/fiction of the events that took place that day. As far as I am concerned, there are a lot of strange happenings linked to this tragedy.

What boggles my mind is, if these children were not actually killed then, where are they?
maybe the photos were old and the kids grew up but lanza has no trail for 3 years and that i find strange did he even exist some wonder
one thing that will cook your noodle people do a search of land deals in that area propertys selling for $0 then resold for $4-500.000 ? fellowship of the minds website does a good piece on it

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by jaffo

Care to elaborate while you feel that way instead of just coming in late and calling every one dumb?
Just because you think it would require this vast amount of people doesn't make it true.
This is a lot like 911 and A LOT of people (families included in 911) still have unanswered questions.
So unless you plan on answering some of those question, let the rational people speak

Putting it simply, unanswered questions do not equal proof of a conspiracy. And no one is "owed" the ability to have every single one of his or her questions answered completely and to their respective satisfaction. And I don't have to provide any "factual rebuttal" to a half-baked pile of crazy, to be blunt. I can call a spade a spade. Sometimes life just doesn't work in such a way that all questions may be accurately answered. That happens to be the way life works out quite frequently when crazy people get involved. Because they do things that do not make sense. And yet rational people keep trying to lay logical explanations over the actions of crazy people. That's an exercise in either insanity or stupidity, take your pick. Either way, it's just silly. And I am not going to apologize for calling the idea that SH is a "hoax" stupid, because that's just what it is. Stupid. It is stupid in its inception. It is a stupid statement in the making, and it is a stupid question in the asking. Again, "inconsistencies" and "unanswered questions" do not equal proof of conspiracy. They are simply an indication that some items may not present enough visible evidence for factual resolution. Ever. So yeah, I am going to call this a stupid waste of time. Same as the whole truther thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

SilverStarGazer
reply to post by

Thank you for posting this I had just finished listening to the entire interview and was going to post it myself.

The article does misquote a few things which are cleared up by listening to the audio.

I'm confused why someone said this is still an open case? I believe the case was closed and the final report issued 11/2013 so there should be no issue with questioning the findings.

I do think the issue on the biohazard cleanup is valid. As stated in the interview... The scene would have contained massive amounts of blood and other body fluids... That is not something that would have been left for anyone but professionals to deal with. I highly doubt it would have been left for the demolition crew either as that would have but them in danger as well.

I really hope this guy does get to the bottom of this. There's no reason why simple questions can't be answered. If you want to make it about the kids then I say this... How about we not let those kids deaths be taken in vain? How about we honor them by learning from this incident and educating others on how to keep the rest of our kids safe? If there's something that we could learn from this and it was kept hidden bc some people thought it rude to ask questions, then those are the people who are dis honoring the death of these children.

Not that I actually believe any children died. I honestly don't know what to believe other than things did not happen the way they should have that day if what we've been told is correct.

You have got to be kidding me. This right here is what I am talking about. So now no children even died? That's what you're saying? All of the grieving parents are fakes, all of their families are lying, the entire town is pretty much in out. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. And clearly the insurance companies who paid out claims on the dead children are in on it too. Right, that makes complete sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

jaffo

SilverStarGazer
reply to post by

You have got to be kidding me. This right here is what I am talking about. So now no children even died? That's what you're saying? All of the grieving parents are fakes, all of their families are lying, the entire town is pretty much in out. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. And clearly the insurance companies who paid out claims on the dead children are in on it too. Right, that makes complete sense.

Just because you think its farfetched doesnt make it a lie.

You have not answered one question stated in the OP. Read it again and think for yourself why it makes some alarms go off on a conspiracy site. Then return and try to answer those questions to clear things up. Instead of just barking loud and poluting a normal discussion.

The subject might be extreme but the discusion so far wasnt. And if your answers are lacking evidence or logic people will keep asking the same questions and dont be surprised or angry if they will.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join