It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Seems I was able to my eyes on some pretty graphic stuff of both victims and suspects (mostly autopsy, post electric chair) but still a least a picture of them in the 10 min I spent looking

How about the columbine shooters? I have seen that picture.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

False. We got video footage of Aaron Alexis at the Naval Yard... so where's the footage of Lanza at Sandy Hoax?

You got video footage that was given to the press by private individuals, not the investigators.

So that point is moot.

Furthermore, again, WHY IN THE WORLD do you think you have the right to access information from an ongoing police investigation?

The short answer is you don't have that right. Regardless of what 'questions' you may have about the event.

What can and should be done, is wait for the official report and then file the appropriate FOIA requests for the information people think is relevant and necessary.

All this speculation nonsense is just that, nonsense. Nobody has any real concrete evidence of anything and the armchair warrior crowd have done far more harm than good investigating this crap on their own.

~Tenth
edit on 2/19/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

3mperorConstantinE
Since the flag count seems to be stuck at "33", maybe we should just keep count

S&F+++

I don't normally like to respond in topics like this, but I'll make an exception here. The man being interviewed raises a lot of valid points that nobody seems to be addressing.

I'll add the 35th flag to this one.

Good find, OP.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

How about the columbine shooters? I have seen that picture.

Also in response to your other question.

Columbine is over 10 years old, the investigation is closed and the records were made available through FOIA requests, which is why you can find all of that.

Any and all other information related to these cases were either:

1. Received through FOIA requests and other kinds of rquests to LEO's after the investigation was completed.
2. Received through private citizens providing their own information collected, such as video from outside their stores etc.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So is there any proof that this guy is actually lying? Seems like we need some proof before this is labeled a "ludicrous online lie". Seems like the skunk works would be a more appropriate venue for this thread since so many people still clearly believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax. The ATS staff should try to remain more neutral on these matters, it's clear that they have a lot emotionally invested in this particular "conspiracy" and it's not helping the matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I would imagine that's the case with most cases that involve minors.
reply to post by Crakeur

Then you would imagine wrong. It is standard procedure to release all investigative material after the case is closed. Even with minors. There was a lawsuit brought by the families to have these records sealed. In fact, according to the official story not one of the families wanted to see the body of their dead children. Any parent will tell you that this is just crazy....there is not a force on Earth that could stop me from seeing my child....badly wounded or not.

But even so, there were no photos of blood at the school, nor at the Lanza home....no images of anything resembling a mass murder scene. No pictures of Lanza`s body, nor his mother....nada. Most of what was released of the investigation was heavily redacted. It basically showed nothing....not to mention Adam `No Motive Lanza. The whole thing reeks of a cover-up.

I am continually disturbed, as others here have mentioned about ATS censorship of this subject. Their are legitimate questions and concerns about thhe Sandy Hook event. I`m disgusted that the Mods aren`t allowing this thread to move up....it`s an important topic and deserves to be seen.....DENY IGNORANCE INDEED!

I`d add a star and flag as well!!

edit on 19-2-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So they do release them, you just have to wait to get the info. Not that it never happens. Deal, guess I just have to wait and my morbid curiosity will be fulfilled.
Is it morbid just because there is death involved or is that to say the only reason I would want to see the picture of a dead person is for personal interest?
I want to see that picture as proof there was someone that was dressed in all black with armor and some type of LBV to carry all that was said that he was carrying.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So, will this result in exhuming the caskets of the kids thought to have been shot?

I don't understand how this type of thing can be pulled off. There would have to be a money-trail; and lots of other stuff. I worked with kids who had Asperger's. They aren't uncoordinated. That point that someone made, I get.

But.....what about the choir?
Are those the same kids? What happened to the kids, if this is a hoax?? Makes me sad to think that entire families might have been 'coerced' into doing this.

???????????

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

That is the first thing that came to mind when reading the OP! I work with young adults with aspergers at an organization and I can asure you that 25 out of the 26 students there has the coordination to pull this off. Especially given that nearly everyone who attends the program spends upward of 30 hours per week in playing video games.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins

Video game is hand eye, not motor skills of handling, operating and maneuvering a weapon at swat like efficiency. That can only be created by actually doing it.
The author of the article misquoted the author of the video. Habig was just stating that it would be hard for any body not sufficiently trained to pull this off, let alone some one that is diagnosed with something that very well can hinder his motor skills.
He also makes a point to the size and weight of adma as being a main reason it is doubtful he carried what he carried and used it in the way that is said he did. I seem to remember him hitting on that one more. To discredit everything else he says seems illogical to me, he said it was improbable that a kid with aspergers could pull this off, not impossible.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Negative, ghostrider. What was released was the surveillance footage from the base... and it was released by the FBI:

Direct Youtube Link

So now that I've decapitated that strawman, why didn't the government release footage of Lanza entering Sandy Hoax? The most likely reason is because that footage doesn't exist.
edit on 19-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
what is the saying PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN ?

no pictures from sandy hoax not one

no video of lanza entering through the window none

america a country you can believe in ?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but seems to me people are getting wrapped up in the wrong thing about where this thread has been placed. Regardless of where it is located, it seems to me we are STILL discussing the matter. That to me is definitely a step better then not discussing it at all.

Don't get sidetracked so easily with the semantics of where we discuss this. That really isn't as important as what we CAN or MAY come up with while we still can talk about it in any form or forum. We are smart people, we know what's going on. Take the bone for it is rich in marrow.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Even so, the footage was released AFTER the investigation was finished was it not?

The SH investigation is still listed as OPEN.

The speculation regarding what happened, is just that, speculation.

I understand though, some people won't be happy until they have pictures of dead kids in front of them.

I don't know where this morbid 'crime voyeurism' comes from these days, but honestly, it's sickening.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Forgot to mention while I was last posting, they didn't take long to post a picture of the elder brother from the Boston Bombing. Showed him right on the table. Don't think that case was closed yet when they showed that.
edit on 2/19/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

onehuman
Forgot to mention while I was last posting, they didn't take long to post a picture of the elder brother from the Boston Bombing. Showed him right on the table. Don't think that case was closed yet when they showed that.
edit on 2/19/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

He wasn't a 6 year old.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I mentioned that in refrence to Adam Lanza, not the children. Members were complaining there were no photos of him after the fact. Mercy me, I wouldn't nor need to see any of the children's photos. Please don't get me wrong on that point.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Oh, well that's fine then.

I don't know why there hasn't been released photos of that either, but then again, I haven't investigated an ongoing police investigation.

I'd rather wait for them to put everything they have in an official report and then we can play inspector.

At least that's my take on it.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Destinyone

Doesn't mean someone with *credentials* is right. Prime example, most of our politicians currently holding office.

Credentials doesn't make one the expert on a horrible, sad event. Trying to use this person's background to float something that is not true, is grasping at straws, at best.

Des
Are you doubting his credentials or his findings? Have better information than he put forth? MSM reports? Are they better than the source in the OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join