It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been 'permanently abducted' or abducted for more than 2+weeks and returned?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

You might want to take some money and invest in a sense of humor.

So why are you such a large part of this thread if you haven't had an experience?

Large part? I would have stopped at the First post I made but have spent the rest of my time (but by no means a large part of this thread) responding to you.
Once about something you said.

And since it would bug you, if you respond to this, I won't reply--OK?

edit on 2/21/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trust me, we're prepared enough but it would be nice to have more controlled Telepathy which a lot of government bodies are trying to either train in hopes it can be achieved or train control to those who already can, as most of those have difficulty controlling it. They also search on the net, by word of mouth, etc. If you can even marginally use Telepathy, it's best to stay quiet about it no matter how difficult it can be to refrain from retorting...
reply to post by NullVoid

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, 2 of the do, one in Philly but used to in Louisiana, the other is a University professor as well in Torono & Athabasca Ont. Canada. The one in Gillham is a Professor also but chose to be Principal & Councillor in a High School. I was referring to the one in Philly. Seems as though the name Turner is That common as the one in Gillham named her son Ted lol! But the one in Philly looks like the late Dr.. Karla Turner, is of the same mind set & researches the Abductions/UFO's. She's 55 now & she tells me healthy. She has been a speaker in many documentaries & at Universities Globally so it was an ' honest' mistake. Still on topic though....reply to post by EvilBat

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ritzthecracker
Yes im abducted now, I snuck into the computer lounge from the cage they were keeping me in. I'v been perm abducted since 98. They treat me ok..I get probed anytime I have morning wood which is a lot cause its always morning here, three suns ya know.

LMFAO It's one of the funniest thing I have ever hear readt the level of randomness is hiiigh and yet everything fits perfectly lol. So on point. You're my new hero.

/chill out (me)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm sticking with BOTH.

Both, so you concluded its ET and you also concluded you are not sure?

Any other splits in logic?

I do not care if you or anyone else believe otherwise.

Cool, so why break your silence?

edit on 23-2-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Text

Q. Both, so you concluded its ET and you also concluded you are not sure?

A. I do not conclude I am not sure. I conclude both to be involved

Q. Any other splits in logic?

A. Nope. There never were any splits in logic, only how YOU have perceived it to be, which you are perfectly free to do as I did err about,' Dr. KARLA Turner & I'd say again that both E.T's & all Governments have a division for such.

Q. I do not care if you or anyone else believe otherwise.

Q. Cool, so why break your silence?

A. Consider the mute button back on. Way to go Hero.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________"

Text
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Before I end this, what is YOUR OWN opinion on E.T's & why are you in this thread? Remember, YOUR OPINION ON E.T'S ONLY,NOT what you think of whom said what?

Also? Watch your P's & Q's, as well as T& C......I wish you could or do have a similar experience someday, ( I'm guessing that's YOUR secret wish ), & have an awesome week....tootles....
edit on th282014Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:58:27 -06000214th28amMon, 24 Feb 2014 00:58:27 -0600 by StormyStars because: (no reason given)

edit on th282014Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:04:34 -06000214th28amMon, 24 Feb 2014 01:04:34 -0600 by StormyStars because: Clarification & Spelling

edit on th282014Mon, 24 Feb 2014 01:11:29 -06000214th28amMon, 24 Feb 2014 01:11:29 -0600 by StormyStars because: Same

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Before I end this, what is YOUR OWN opinion on E.T's & why are you in this thread?

I am in this thread because about a while back I decided to hit Join button and enter my details and become a member so I can ask questions, interact and give my opinion.

"What is my own opinion on E.T's?"

I don't get the question, what do you mean, are you asking me if I think they exist, what are you asking?

Remember, YOUR OPINION ON E.T'S ONLY,NOT what you think of whom said what?

Opinion on E.T's?

Do you mean opinion of E.T's, whether I think they they are good guys or human eating creatures?

Also? Watch your P's & Q's, as well as T& C......

Sorry I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

I wish you could or do have a similar experience someday,

Well arent you one sick individual for wishing what you find terrifying onto another.

What if your wish came true long before you wished it and maybe its why you experienced what you did for having such negativity in your mind.

( I'm guessing that's YOUR secret wish ), & have an awesome week....tootles....

You can guess with all your hearts desire, have an awesome week doing so

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hmmm....?

My question: Before I end this, what is YOUR OWN opinion on E.T's & why are you in this thread?

Your reply:

I am in this thread because about a while back I decided to hit Join button and enter my details and become a member so I can ask questions, interact and give my opinion.

"What is my own opinion on E.T's?"

I don't get the question, what do you mean, are you asking me if I think they exist, what are you asking?

It's a straight foreward Question.

Me being more clear on said question:
Remember, YOUR OPINION ON E.T'S ONLY,NOT what you think of whom said what?

Again, your reply:

Opinion on E.T's?

Do you mean opinion of E.T's, whether I think they they are good guys or human eating creatures?

Your feigned response again:

My wish for you:

Your response:

Well arent you one sick individual for wishing what you find terrifying onto another.

What if your wish came true long before you wished it and maybe its why you experienced what you did for having such negativity in your mind.

My mere, friendly statement:
( I'm guessing that's YOUR secret wish ), & have an awesome week....tootles....

Your response again:

You can guess with all your hearts desire, have an awesome week doing so

I NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE, said it was terrifying. Because it wasn't terrifying, ever. Especially KNOWING something very odd occurred, does not mean, " Terrifying."

There was not enough recollection to be, ' Terrified.'

I merely wished you the chance to know for yourself, that which you are so curious about, you joined the thread.

I now understand that you joined this thread so you could go on a, metaphorically speaking, " Witch Hunt." "

This has gone on long enough now. I suggest you give it a rest from me, chill, take a lude or w/e you have to, move on & stay on topic. (T&C), which you need to brush up on.
The thread is not meant for those who only want to be lewd, crude, negative & malevolent to those of us, even females, whom have the, 'Nards,' to share with those truly curious. Not someone whose main goal, it seems, is just on this for their own cruel agenda.
Do you work at an agency designed to discredit true claimants of E.T Abductees? Didn't think so.
Now leave me be child, & move onto someone else if all you intend on doing is ruining an awesome thread please.
You going to continue this BUTCHery forever & ADAMently continue following me around ATS, tearing everything I say to shreds? Or do you pick on others as well, for believing in ourselves?
If so, you should be removed from this thread but knowing how lucky you are, they'd probably remove me, or is that your intent?
I maintain that my experiences are true, why bother with untruths when there is no reason? My family & I were abducted.
AND I believe a sector of Governmental Patsies work with them.
The End. Ciao.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There's no actual evidence of partial abductions, much less permanent ones. Most can be written off as dreams, lies or delusions. There has yet been any evidence of alien abductions captured in surveillance video. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite has been proven again and again. People snug in their beds or tossing & turning in their sleep, while they claimed they were abducted. Until evidence is found and shown otherwise, alien abduction stories are just that....stories.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Lucky you!

You have found yourself at the receiving end of assumptions (of your "secret wishes" no less), what appears to be a bit of misogyny (very odd), and plain old insult for questioning and responding. Congratulations!

Similar tactics as you know (aside from the unusual misogyny) are used in many topics here that have no real proof.

Permanently abducted people, OP , cannot respond to your question.

Those with claims of abductions can't provide conclusive proof of the event.

edit on 2/24/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

There's no actual evidence of partial abductions, much less permanent ones. Most can be written off as dreams, lies or delusions. There has yet been any evidence of alien abductions captured in surveillance video. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite has been proven again and again. People snug in their beds or tossing & turning in their sleep, while they claimed they were abducted. Until evidence is found and shown otherwise, alien abduction stories are just that....stories.

Are you 100% sure of that? If you are, I'd appreciate a link/URL/source on where & what year it is please?

I actually DO have 3 witnesses, 2 unable to move or speak during my abductions, & one who was trying to pull me back inside as I was FLOATING out. There was no sleep for ANY parts of those. But if you have given actual facts, then we all must have been hallucinating on a gas leak or similar? As we did not drink or drug..... If what you claim is 100% fact right up to this year, then I guess it must be, though there are many that would not buy into that, especially those 3..... So we would appreciate seeing your source also please.... & thank you for your input.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
To those saying that it must be aliens because so many people report the same visions, I'd recommend reading Joseph Cambell's The Hero With a Thousand Faces. There are remarkably specific motifs that pop up in unconnected cultures, but he makes a very convincing point that they may point inward, not outward, to demons and monsters.

"Dreams are personalized myths, myths are depersonalized dreams"

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If I was abducted by aliens for more than a few hours, I'm sure my main worry would be where would I go to the bathroom on their flying saucer? Also, where can I get some sterile saline solution for my contact lenses. If my lenses go, I get to fly around space with blurry eyes. Miss all the cool stuff. What a bummer.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

StormyStars

Are you 100% sure of that? If you are, I'd appreciate a link/URL/source on where & what year it is please?

I actually DO have 3 witnesses, 2 unable to move or speak during my abductions, & one who was trying to pull me back inside as I was FLOATING out. There was no sleep for ANY parts of those. But if you have given actual facts, then we all must have been hallucinating on a gas leak or similar? As we did not drink or drug..... If what you claim is 100% fact right up to this year, then I guess it must be, though there are many that would not buy into that, especially those 3..... So we would appreciate seeing your source also please.... & thank you for your input.

Question:

As someone that claims accreditation in a concentration that's given some study into these experiential phenomena where the vast majority of these claimed experiences on inquiry indicate experiences of an entirely subjective internal nature, what would be your initial responsible professional course of logical interrogation in beginning determination were any random X person to make such claims?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If it were in fact so SUBJECTIVE, Psychiatrist & Physical exam visit 1st reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

IF that were the case, but it is not. Group abduction for 2 weeks & 3 witnesses among other witnesses in other, E.T/UFO encounters, I'd call a friend in who tests subjects for Scientific purposes. I have TWO such friends. Naturally. I would not go to news, radio, write a book, article or expose, & would not go to the Authorities about E.T abductions or encounters.
The foreign metal made into chips with tiny red, blue & black wires however, did raise questions but not from Psych, from government scientists.
There is so far, no logical explanation from their finding, so I am told.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Similar tactics as you know (aside from the unusual misogyny) are used in many topics here that have no real proof.

I AM female. A Mother of 2 Daughters, Grand-Mother to 2 Grand-Daughters and 2 Grandsons not including my adopted 2 sons & 4 Grand-Daughters.

Yes. If someone were permanently abducted they could not respond. I thought the OP asked for more than 2 weeks in the post though not the title. 2 weeks was our limit though, not longer, only once otherwise 1-6 hours at other times.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

StormyStars
If it were in fact so SUBJECTIVE, Psychiatrist & Physical exam visit 1st reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

IF that were the case, but it is not. Group abduction for 2 weeks & 3 witnesses among other witnesses in other, E.T/UFO encounters, I'd call a friend in who tests subjects for Scientific purposes. I have TWO such friends. Naturally. I would not go to news, radio, write a book, article or expose, & would not go to the Authorities about E.T abductions or encounters.
The foreign metal made into chips with tiny red, blue & black wires however, did raise questions but not from Psych, from government scientists.
There is so far, no logical explanation from their finding, so I am told.

So, you wouldn't lead off with a diagnostic interview to ascertain whether random person X was suffering from Recurrent Sleep Paralysis, or exhibiting presentation of a Schizotype?
You wouldn't start in giving query, as a professional, in ascertaining whether or not the most common quantities affecting any given population may have plausible attribution?

Chips? Wires?
I have no clue what you're talking about in regards to chips and wires, or where that came from, but, I'm fairly certain any chips with wires coming from anywhere is likely 1970s Terrestrial technology since chips and chip boards have been printed and etched sans-wires for a very very long time now. Chips with wires, if attribution is being touted as "alien" would imply aliens are technologically retarded.

Considering your implied age, I'm deducing your claimed personal experiences occurred between 1950s-1970s when there were indeed some rather spooky fun programs going on, all entirely terrestrial.
While far fetched, if your experiences were indeed genuine physical abduction experiences, it'd be far more likely causation rests with entirely terrestrial sources.

If your accreditation is what you claim, you should be familiar with Scopolamine and may have even had it administered during childbirth.
It's no secret that, among many other fun concoctions and more technological devices were employed in several spooky programs, all entirely capable of facilitating any number of impressions, and even purposed false memories, as well as complete dissociation.

eh.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Me being more clear on said question: Remember, YOUR OPINION ON E.T'S ONLY,NOT what you think of whom said what?

No that is exactly the same question that I said I am having trouble understanding what you mean,

so I proceeded to ask

Is that what you are asking, yes or no?

Or do they exist in my opinion? I don't get when you ask "my opinion on ET."

Your feigned response again:

That was in response to this you wrote in reply to me

Also? Watch your P's & Q's, as well as T& C......

My response to that was

In which I still don't,

could you maybe explain what my "P's & Q's" are? Posts and quotes, I am guessing?

As well as terms and conditions?

If my interpretation is correct, what have done that I need to watch them?

I NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE, said it was terrifying. Because it wasn't terrifying, ever. Especially KNOWING something very odd occurred, does not mean, " Terrifying." There was not enough recollection to be, ' Terrified.'

OK, so freaked out and put in a state of confusion, is that better and is that really any less negative to wish that on to another?

I merely wished you the chance to know for yourself, that which you are so curious about, you joined the thread.

What exactly do you think spiked my curiosity to reply to you?

I now understand that you joined this thread so you could go on a, metaphorically speaking, " Witch Hunt." "

Are you serious?

This has gone on long enough now. I suggest you give it a rest from me, chill, take a lude or w/e you have to, move on & stay on topic. (T&C), which you need to brush up on. The thread is not meant for those who only want to be lewd, crude, negative & malevolent to those of us, even females, whom have the, 'Nards,' to share with those truly curious. Not someone whose main goal, it seems, is just on this for their own cruel agenda.

Its all explained at the top of this post why I asked you questions, simple yes or no ones that you cant or don't want to answer so discussion can continue on topic.

Do you work at an agency designed to discredit true claimants of E.T Abductees? Didn't think so. Now leave me be child, & move onto someone else if all you intend on doing is ruining an awesome thread please. You going to continue this BUTCHery forever & ADAMently continue following me around ATS, tearing everything I say to shreds? Or do you pick on others as well, for believing in ourselves? If so, you should be removed from this thread but knowing how lucky you are, they'd probably remove me, or is that your intent? I maintain that my experiences are true, why bother with untruths when there is no reason? My family & I were abducted. AND I believe a sector of Governmental Patsies work with them.

You are really confused,

When have I said I didn't believe you believed you had the experiences you shared?

Why is it with every person that comes out and makes the claim that questions seem to anger them?

If you believe in your self then I commend you, I ask questions of people that have beliefs like I ask myself question about my own beliefs, am I picking on myself and others when I ask questions or am I trying to understand their perspective, you know the reason questions are asked when some one is trying explain or share something to or with another?

The End. Ciao.

edit on 25-2-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
One thing I have learnt over time, is that people respond differently, even if they've shared sitings. And not very many actually look up and then pay attention. Its really not necessary to go into depth and long term debates with others, because unless they begin their own journey, or someone up there wants them to begin their own journey and starts to nudge more and more until they do, its not going to happen. Et is BEHIND the scene, not in front of it.

Now, personally, considering what gets their attention and brings potential sightings and experiences and validations into your life, can't see why more aren't witnesses and even getting some memories. Because the basis for this kind of "relationship" seems to be: people noticing the world is a trauma on all levels, with so much needless suffering, that its run by agenda like this, and interceding, praying/meditating, speaking up, for everyone's safety, healing, growth and awareness, and for this planet to recover, the people to recover their love.

So, those who really aren't doing this are most often on the suppression team. Well they have work to do. Not everyone is in the same grade, doing work out of the same text here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join