It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Islamist Terror Enclave Discovered in Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by vkey08

Wait a moment!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop the presses!!!!!!!!!!!!, I mean the online media,(this days), and you are telling us that some kind of private invested organization discover a
"terrorist camp"? in the US, what happen with the all spying agency call NSA, really what in the hell is going on, NSA is spying on everybody, (in the name of national security) and they have a billion if no trillions of tax payer dollars invested in their facilities and they could not find this "terrorist camp"?

Really, doesn't this should be the priority about this OP news? what in the hell is the NSA doing this days beside spying on innocent Americans, or that is all the job they have.

America has been infiltrated by radical groups is been going on for years, but like those illegal immigrants that crosses the border and been rewarded for braking the law so this enclaves get their privacy and rewarded so they can train terrorist.

And doesn't that alone should be the main news here.

Are we safer today than yesterday?

edit on 18-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Nope, I just posted a quote proving the Dept Of Justice, you know Eric MyPeepleHolder, has known about them since 2006.

I will try to find the original report. Can't be that hard.

Ah, here is a story. Don't shoot the messenger, by God, they were right! Gasp!

mobile.wnd.com...

35 TERROR TRAINING CAMPS
NOW OPERATING INSIDE U.S.
Government does nothing to impede expansion of 'Soldiers of Allah' network
Published: 01/02/2012 at 8:59 PM

Jamaat ul-Fuqra, known in the U.S. as “Muslims of America,” has purchased or leased hundreds of acres of property – from New York to California –in which the leader, Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, boasts of conducting “the most advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare.”

We all remember this tragedy, right? Same group...

Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl was
attempting to interview Jamaat ul-Fuqra’s leader, Gilani, in 2002 when he was kidnapped and later beheaded. One year later, Iyman Faris, member of both Jamaat ul-Fuqra and al-Qaida, pleaded guilty in federal court to a plot to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge.

ETA - I see Texas. Do you see Texas? I see Texas.

Seven of the compounds have been identified as training facilities: Marion, Alabama; Commerce, Georgia; Macon, Georgia; Talihina, Oklahoma; York County, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee and Red
House, Virginia. Other compounds are located in California, Colorado, Texas, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, Michigan and West Virginia.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The organization was founded by Canadian-Israeli[6] film producer Raphael Shore.[7] According to Clarion Fund's incorporation papers, it is based at the same address as Aish Hatorah, a pro-Israel organization.[8] The three founders of The Clarion Fund are or were full-time employees of Aish HaTorah.[9] Raphael Shore, the leader of The Clarion Fund was but is no longer a full-time employee of Aish HaTorah.[9] Clarion Fund initially denied its ties to Aish Hatorah, which were first discovered by an IPS investigation in 2007.[10][11] The International Relations Center reports that the Endowment for Middle East Truth (EMET) was Clarion's distribution partner for the Obsession DVD. EMET's advisors include former Israeli ambassador Yoram Ettinger, a former chair at the Ariel Center for Policy Research.[12]

looks like it's a pro-israel group trying to stir up fear and hatred against muslims.....yeah, that seems about right....

it explains everything, from their obviously bigoted site, to their fearmongering bulls**t headlines.... "Islamist terror enclave"? seriously?

i'm no fan of terrorists....but to paint ALL muslims as terrorists, as these folks seem to do, is just ignorant, bigoted, and reeks of "the agenda"

Source

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/21/2014 by Blaine91555 because: No source link or EX Tags.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, did some more research, and the original document is unobtainable, so far. Here is what I have found on it:

The office of the Colorado Attorney General has been investigating Jamaat ul-Fuqra since 1989, after discovering that members of the community had defrauded the State of Colorado of approximately $350,000 in benefits.

The investigation concluded that, at the time, there were approximately 30 communities in the United States, mostly in rural areas. Some
designated "covert paramilitary training compounds."

RightSideNews attempted to acquire a copy of this document, through both the Department of Justice and the Christian Action Network, without success (at press time.)

Ryan Mauro, the founder of WorldThreats.com, is also a national security researcher for the Christian Action Network; he explained to RightSideNews that the document "is not publicly available" and that CAN's "copy is kept in a lockbox."

www.rightsidenews.com...

Seems it was disseminated to Law Enforcement agencies, of which someone or someone(s) apparently leaked the contents, and this is how it became known. The report from DOJ was not made public.

I wonder why?

The link above is part 3 of a numerous page report on the report and the camps.

Part Three: Islamic
Compounds in America
By Kathy Shaidle
RightSideNews
Copyright © 2010
(First 2009)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Did you just totally dismiss the previous post to yours en totale?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ul-Fuqra are the same people that kidnapped and beheaded Daniel Pearl, and what you take away from this is a bunch of Israeli's trying to stir stuff up?
Just. Wow.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg - the Clarion Project's main focus is on "what it calls "the most urgent threat of radical Islam."[4] The group has been involved in the production or distribution of films such as Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West, The Third Jihad, and Iranium. The Clarion Fund had their films shown at venues such as the Hudson Institute, Heritage Foundation, Library and Archives Canada, and Fox News Channel.[5]" Check out the Board too.

~ sofi

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It is quite telling that the info had been classified. The only reason for doing that would be using the terror cell for a special operation against Americans. Otherwise, they would have erased this threat a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

bbracken677

Did you just totally dismiss the previous post to yours en totale?

It would appear so...

Smh.

Facts apparently mean nothing when it comes to Muslims vs Israel. It's far too touchy a subject, and too many already have their minds made up. Some are totally blind to the facts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The thing is, this group most likely is part of the NSA. That's mainly how the NSA operates, by using private groups.

Or this info was leaked to them by thr NSA.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

alienreality
It is quite telling that the info had been classified. The only reason for doing that would be using the terror cell for a special operation against Americans. Otherwise, they would have erased this threat a long time ago.

Annnnnd I found it! It is a PDF, disseminated to Law Enforcement. Grab it while you can. Even though it is a 2006 document, it may well vanish. I got a copy.

Apparently, so did some other news agencies that have been trying for years to tell us what our own government won't. Heck, they may not even care anymore that it's out there.

www.google.com... oIHYBw&usg=AFQjCNHzBQI7Gf6o9vnDJtKrzNNE-aQZlQ&sig2=oRagYkV4ocoDkGMD162aDQ

Trying to find it elsewhere, hope this link works. Again, this is a pdf.

ETA - the link works, and everything everyone has been saying is in it, is.

Including they knew about Texas. And, that they have known, "for decades".

Sad day. Sad day.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Libertygal because: ETA

Another url dor download. This is a webpage that offers a link to grab the pdf, instead of a straight google address to the pdf.

www.docstoc.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

i notice there was mention of alciaduh who is also ( besides the afore mentioned muslim brotherhood ) funded by the US...who also funds wait for it.....
ISRAEL!
WOW indeed

maybe pearl was going to expose the whole thing being run by the US and friends
we know thats why people like Pat Tillman were killed...Bush said that was taliban turned out to be special forces...why not the same with pearl....?

edit on 18-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The enemy from within, to destroy a country of laws like the US is easier to infiltrate from within, live among the enemy, dine with the enemy, work with the enemy, befriend the enemy then strike when the enemy is comfortable and at ease.

Enclaves are kind of too out there, specific locations, easy targets even with all the privacy they seem to enjoy, I wonder if the enclaves are just a way to cover up for something else.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Yes, I remember we here in ATS had some post about this group before, remember I was being sarcastic on my first post, for obvious reasons, but a conspiracy it is indeed what is hidden behind this latest news.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well i agree NSA should be looking for groups like this instead of spying on us. I don't care who the group is if they found terrorist group more power to em.....

You know I just think it is crazy that muslim people let their religion be hijacked by these radicals. Let's be honest, in most cases a child has an ak or other weapon as a right of passage to manhood in places like Afghanistan etc. If muslims don't want to be cast as terrorist they need to help by turning these people in and by helping combat this issue within their communities.

It gets perpetuated because this does not happen. Really, I am sorry but it gets really hard to feel sorry for a religious culture that says they don't condone terrorism but don't do anything to stop them. Like our great ally Pakistan who actually has more religious schools churning out terrorist than any other country. That let's bin Laden live there for years.

No, I find it really difficult to feel sorry for the muslim communities. Maybe someday that will change, I hope so.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
lol, i love how people jump to conclusions, and dogpile on others....

no, i didn't dismiss the post before my initial one......i'm going based on information...

when i see such a sensational, and overly dramatic headline such as the one in the article this thread is about, and when even the OP raises questions about the nature/legitimacy of the source, i tend to look a bit deeper....

there may be muslims living in a commune in texas, maybe they're dangerous, maybe not....i haven't a clue....what i'm talking about is the motivations, backing, and agenda of the source.....which appears to be an alarmist fear-mill, with close to ties to the pro-israel crowd....

believe in the big scary muslim boogieman, if you wish....i intend to stay firmly fixated on what's behind the curtain, backstage...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
don't the bush's have a ranch in sweeny tx.

just throwin that out there.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Did you even read the report in the link I posted?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

i tend to look a bit deeper....

No you didn't. You accused the group in the op of being rabid jews trying to stir things up for whatever reason.

See, I went deeper than "the source in the op".

I went beyond all that, straight to the horses mouth, so to speak, and dug up what was originally a report only to be disseminated to Law Enforcement by the Department of Justice.

In doing that, I gave creedence to points made in the op, but that's not good enough.

I gave full on facts, in the report that I dug up, and from links to articles that I posted quoting the report. The articles are indeed factual, stating actual statements from the government report dating back to 2006. The government report included the location in Texas. The government report, while calling them "terrorists", yes, in quotes, refuses to label them as terrorists. Even though they state in the report they have been linked to multiple murders, bombings, and other felonies.

Has anyone bothered to read the report, which sunstantiates without preference, the facts in the op? Have you?

Or, is it because it's a bunch of jews that it's okay to dismiss them out of hand as trying to stir things up?

Dogpile? Lol. Seriously?

Two people commenting back to you is a dogpile? I can already see where this is going...

.i intend to stay firmly fixated on what's
behind the curtain, backstage...

Then, you should read the report and see what the government has been hiding from you. That way, you won't have to get it from some bad, scary, jews.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

lol, did i ever say they were "rabid jews"? no, i did not. i pointed out that this "new source" appears to be a scare-mill, with close ties to at least one(if not more) pro-israel, anti-islam organisations, which immediately calls into question their ability to report information in a neutral, and unbiased fashion...

and i did look at the report...i'm disinclined to take ANYTHING the federal government publishes about terrorism, at face value....you'd be wise to do the same...

that'd be like writing an article, and cherry picking "government reports" to lend my scaremongering credibility...oh wait..

by the way, on an unrelated note, it's "substantiates", not "sunstantiates"
edit on 19-2-2014 by Daedalus because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

7 out of 35 have been deemed as "terrorist training camps" by the DOJ. One of them is the one in Texas.

What possible reason would the DOJ have for disseminating that information to law enforcement while hiding it from the American public? The first story I was able to find on this was dated 2009. That means it went unleaked for THREE years.

Likely, when it was leaked, it was largely unbelived. Even since the story has been broken, ONLY right media has told the story! Ask yourselves WHY? Because the only MSM right leaning media is Fox News. Are the majority of you going the believe them? No? They broke the story, too.

So, the information has been out there. I am, and have been since my first reply in this thread, saying this is NOT news. So have a couple of others. We have known about it for several years.

About the only thing the group in the OP can be called guilty of is recycling the story. Why? Perhaps because it didn't get enough press the first time.

I sure think it didn't. If this makes people aware, that have not been for the past several years, more power to them.

The other reason it is good to be brought to the forefront again, now, is because of the porous borders and sheer lapse of security in this country.

While the NSA is busy looking through our LOLcat texts and cell phone calls, and the TSA is molesting diaper wearing babies and grannies at the airport, communities like these are thriving right under our noses, without a MAJORITY of public awareness.

I say public awareness is a good thing.

And I am not a Jew.

Is that a prerequisite now, for awareness? It is beginning to look like it, at least on ATS.

Guess the DOJ are fearmongering Jews, too.

edit on 19-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join