It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Islamist Terror Enclave Discovered in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

lol, are you gonna actually discuss the facts, or are you going to continue to throw out red herrings, in a weak attempt to paint me as some kind of ignorant anti-semite?

i could sue you for libel....but i won't...

i am not a jew either, and you don't hafta be a jew to be pro-israel, or anti-islam.....imagine that....

why would it be disseminated to law enforcement, but hidden from the public? because that's the way the federal government's been doing things since 9/11....

what about the bogus MIAC report, that classified ron paul supporters and libertarians(among others) as "militia influenced terrorists"?

or how about the bogus homeland security reports to law enforcement that labels libertarians, gun owners, constitutional activists, and others as terrorists?

those reports were disseminated to law enforcement, and hidden from the public....do you think they're completely accurate and factual as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
1 - Is the source right or wrong? People are rag'n on the source or praising the source ... but is it right or wrong? If anyone can prove it wrong, then the discussion is over and the thread can end.

2 - As already posted, our gov't acknowledges that there are many terrorist groups in the USA and different media investigations (from both the right and left wing) have uncovered them over the years as well. Also, as posted here, people have their own anecdotal evidence of them .. having witnessed or experienced them in person. So the fact that the source (allegedly) found one is not surprising.

3 - Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a terrorist enclave is just a terrorist enclave. Islamic terrorist enclaves DO exist. They aren't an Israeli invention. Extremist Islamic terrorist attacks DO happen. It's totally feasible. And acknowledging the terrorist muslim extremists in no way paints all muslims with the same 'terrorist brush'.

Again .... if someone can prove the opening post wrong or the story wrong ... go ahead.
That'll end the discussion. Otherwise .. the ongoing discussion on 'terrorist enclaves' is valid.

edit on 2/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

coldkidc
Post 2001 it is now the muslim extremist because apparently our government isn't so concerned with communism any longer

Give me a break. It's because they're in Europe screaming their heads off that we need to bow down before them or else. It's not like the Abu Sayef group in the Philippines that are beheading people because they want their own Islamic state. It's not like the 28+ failed terrorist plots in the states since 2001. It's not because of the murders (and bus bombings) in the U.K., nah, it must be all fear mongering and racism.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thanks Libertygal, I don't trust the jews behind this information more than I trust the NSA and the enclave themselves, remember we have this type of news before about the enclaves and how they move around the nation when states start to target them for some reason or other when it comes of braking our laws, that they seem no to respect at all.

What worry me the most is the fact that we have a big billion dollar of more waste and abuse within the NSA and other spying agencies in the nation, but here you have a private group that have the guts to keep an eye on this possible terrorist camps enjoying Americans privacy freedoms when we regular Americans have become the main target for spying in the nation.

Jews may have an agenda, behind this but I am very happy that somebody brings the issue of this growing danger of enclaves in the nation, because obviously our government have no issue with them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

obviously our government have no issue with them

Not at all, they can even use these so called "terrorist enclaves" to scare and manipulate their own population

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And wasn't there that town out west that some Neo-Nazi tried to buy out and set up his own town of like minded people? I believe that he was shut down before he had the chance however.

Perhaps you are referring to Elohim City.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Not at all, they can even use these so called "terrorist enclaves" to scare and manipulate their own population

Name one way.

Our government did their best as long as they could to hide their very existance from the very citizens they proclaim to be protecting.

Name one way our government is using "terrorist enclaves" to scare and manipulate people.

Our government refuses to even label them "terrorists", so your reply should be enlightening.

edit on 19-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You know after reading the entire thread again and doing some research on the "clarion project", I see that this group has been targeted an "Islamophobia network," for just bringing up the issue of how Islamic radicals are a danger to the world and our nation, I can say the same thing and have done it over and over when it comes to the true intensions of radicalism in America.

Anybody that thinks that having enclaves around in states growing by the numbers while we innocent Americans has been targeted for spying by our government while they enjoy privacy and a blind eye from the government are delusional.

Americas have enemies domestic and foreign and that is a fact, the more awareness is brought so people be in the lookout for this radicals living among us in "special private places call enclaves" the better, rather than spying on our neighbors for no been agreeable with what the government does.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Libertygal, after reading the last three pages of you posts, I see nothing wrong with what you have posted, actually you posted very good information with reliable links.

Don't worry about those that do not agree with what you have to say, remember we can not make everybody happy, (something I have learn in my years here).

Go girl.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Libertygal

Zcustosmorum

Name one way.

Our government did their best as long as they could to hide their very existance from the very citizens they proclaim to be protecting.

Name one way our government is using "terrorist enclaves" to scare and manipulate people.

Our government refuses to even label them "terrorists", so your reply should be enlightening.

Where exactly are you getting this information from?

And I would suggest doing a bit of research on the fall-out from 9/11 (regardless of inside job theories etc.), 9/11 was a blessing for the U.S. government as it helped ramp up everything they wanted to do, including illegal surveillance on EVERYONE.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You know why? remember when the present administration took office one of the first things in their agenda was to redirect the nations attention from the war on terror and the wording of terrorist in order to manipulate public opinion about Islamic groups.

Is call outreach to Islam.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thanks for the support, Marg. I tried to provide the best factual information that I could, rather than hyperbole and pure politicking.

I think, and have for a long time, that all of us should be highly concerned about this news, regardless of the source.

Let's remember the old addage, "Don't shoot the messenger", which is exactly what's been done here.

Some people may not like the messenger, that's fine, but, that does not make the messenger wrong.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

marg6043

You know why? remember when the present administration took office one of the first things in their agenda was to redirect the nations attention from the war on terror and the wording of terrorist in order to manipulate public opinion about Islamic groups.

Is call outreach to Islam.

Yes, and it was NASA'S job to work woth Muslims, and we were not a Christian nation, but a muslim one. We owed so much of the development in our country to muslims. Yes, I remember... all too well.

I also remember the vets in the Military base shooting denied benefits because the attack was called workplace violence, instead of a terrorist attack.

The word for the day is denial. And no, I don't mean the river!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I agree 100%, I got the feeling that the growing enclaves in the nation has been booming since Obama took office, with his agenda of "outreach to Islamic groups" and the facts that he seems to favor Islamic groups like the Muslim brotherhood, beside that his brother links to terrorist known groups also should ring a bell.

People tend to ignore facts and the adding evidence that Obama is not longer fighting terrorism, so now terrorist are not pat of Obama's vocabulary'

His tour in the middle east was to change middle eastern countries views that his presidency is friendly to Islam.

No other administration in history has surrounded itself with appointees that have dubious background of Islamic radicalism like Obama administration have.

That is why spying has shifted to American citizens rather than on this growing radicalism and enclaves in nation.

The danger to our nation is growing now from within

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join