It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Computer Virus 666 .... Can Kill You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

iamhobo
So this was the cause of the obesity epidemic here in the states!

I don't know, I would have thought it was all the McDonald's and Burger King advertisements that aired in between the cartoons and Schoolhouse Rock on any given Saturday. At least that is how I was programmed remember it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Gave you a star cause you mentioned the "pecker" !
the really, really insidious (no relation to darth! : ) part of this is the reason for this virus int he first place. After consulting with Dr Hubert J Farnsworth, the science rockstar and founder of planet express, I have uncovered the real purpose of this virus. it has nothing to do with mind control. it suppresses the taste buds. they're trying to cover-up the fact there is still PLENTY of dolphin in each can of tuna! Yummmers!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I can see it essentially putting you in a state of hypnosis and making you susceptible to suggestions. The heart attack seems like a stretch.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Or create sleep agent's out of your enemy's own civilian population, What are the bet's this is not already being used by the west on it's own people if true.

your point here Labtech.....is exactly why I posted the thread....it is the underlying point.

Thanks....

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I understand the concept of sub-liminal. I also understand the concept of hypnosis. although alike, the are definitely not the same. the concept of indoctrination is also different, and beyond the capability of even the most sophisticated "virus". making angry monkeys do something they don't want to do never works well. want proof? i can give it to you in three simple lil' letters. D.M.V. You don't WANT to go there, but you HAVE to! no virus.

edit on 2182014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ime no dr , but i thought the heart was separate from the brain . . Meaning the heart can beat without the brain... Ive seen this after gutting fish.. I just don't see this as possible.. But who knows

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Ime no dr , but i thought the heart was separate from the brain . . Meaning the heart can beat without the brain... Ive seen this after gutting fish.. I just don't see this as possible.. But who knows

have you ever been scared or nervous and just "taken a moment" to calm your self down? Couple deep breaths and a change in your thought process and your heart starts to calm itself and get back to normal beating.

Your brain controls everything....though things like eye blinking, heart beat and breathing are on "cruise control" if you will....the brain still runs them

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

LightningStrikesHere

have you ever been scared or nervous and just "taken a moment" to calm your self down? Couple deep breaths and a change in your thought process and your heart starts to calm itself and get back to normal beating.

Your brain controls everything....though things like eye blinking, heart beat and breathing are on "cruise control" if you will....the brain still runs them

Heh, sounds about right ..

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Just going from memory:
PAL (Phase Altering Lines) 50hz, 25fps
NTSC2 (Never The Same Colour Twice) 60hz, 30fps...

You had NTSC (30fps) in the US so even if this IS true, I would suspect it to only effect PAL regions (UK, Japan, Australia...)

Then we complicate things with HD...

@tothetenthpower: I actually did experiments with messages on single frames back when I was studying media--nobody has killed anyone in the decades since, so I call it BS.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Just wanted to tell you guys that I accidentally picked it up and

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Oh no! Powdered Toast Man is Down! Powdered Toast Man is Down! Say it isn't so! I can't see through my tears ! ! ! ! ! ! ok, hand me that big tupperware bowl, he's gonna be grouchy if we don't put him in something so he won't be stale when he comes back around. Stupid russians, don't you know the invincible list? do i have to write it down for you? ok, here goes. pardon my russian. I'm a little rusty (not venture) 1) Godzilla-ski 2) Super Manov 3) Powdered Toast Comrade 4) a decent pair of leather shoes.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No one has called it yet so i will.

SHENANIGANS!!!!!

The same bull# that says that coke makes you buy it subconsciously, i watch TV and read magazines, i manage to not buy it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is an interesting story, but it is impossible as heart arrhythmias do not arise from the central nervous system. The CNS can increase or decrease the heart rate, but all the electrical impulses that cause cardiac contractions come from one of three places in the heart (sinoatrial node, atrioventricular node, or Purkinje fibers). A cardiac anomaly is required for an arrhythmia to occur. Most arrhythmias aren't fatal, to boot.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kabfighter

Indian Yogi and other mystic's able to lower there heart beat through trance like state's have been recorded, Tibetan monks able to steam dry wet blanket placed around them at high altitude far above the snow line simply by raising there body temperature through meditation.
Hypnosis induced bleeding, The placebo effect.
The medulla oblongata is the main regulator in the human body and though you may not believe it viable the encountered and witnessed evidence would claim otherwise, this brain stem may not be consciously controllable but it is connected by branching extremely complex neural networks' to the neo cortex and seizures can be induces, noise and lighting can cause heart arrhythmia especially when induced stress in taken into account.
You do know the film called "Then men who stare at goat's" is based on an actual real life black operation and the soviets were further along with psychotropic and psychic research than the states which is why the us military and CIA invested in these just in case the rusky's beat them to it.
Have you ever heard of the stargate programme of remote viewer's.
I have no difficulty in accepting this to be a true avenue of research but would suggest it was intended for mind control and subliminal hypnotic implantation of mind programs, I also have no problem linking it to heart attacks.
One area the Russians actually used against the US embassy as a test was the use of ELF radio and ultrasound waves to induce illness and sickness in the agency staff and indeed they were successful with this.

About the same time Reagan announced Star Wars research the Russians were developing a multi spectral radar array that could beam a multi frequency wide bandwidth radio spectrum at an incoming object then analysed it's make up by the spectral absorption pattern of different wave length from the return spectrum, this was then processed by a computer suite and the inverse complex conjugate of the most absorbed wavelengths was then amplified millions of time's and beamed at the incoming aircraft or missile (indeed it would work with satellites as well), this had the effect of causing atomic kinetic separation by amplifying the inherent vibrational frequency's of the material the object was made from and literally disintegrate it in flight at the molecular level causing structural failure and collapse.

Now they could do that so what is the problem with them causing a heart attack with brain wave altering subliminal messaging.

edit on 19-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I will say this again: the heart beats independently of the nervous system. People who are brain dead (brain stem, everything) will still have a heart beat because certain cardiac cells have a property called 'automaticity', which allows them to generate action potentials spontaneously. Any arrhythmia (atrioventricular block, ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, ventricular fibrillation, junctional rhythms, etc.) is caused by a defect in the heart's electrical system. There is no way that subliminal messaging could cause any sort of altered heart rhythm.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kabfighter

Several studies have shown beneficial heart rate lowering result's from meditative practice.

www.livestrong.com...

Tibetan monk's controlling body metabolism and temperature through meditation.

www.youtube.com...

Some interesting data on hypnosis (Subconscious) and heart rate.

www.triroc.com...
www.hypnostrategies.com...
www.highbloodpressuremed.com...

Have you ever heard of heart transplant patients taking on the trait's of the heart's donor as though some level of memory has also been past, you know that outside of the brain itself the heart is the most complex nerve centre but no it will fail without brain function as there is a link between the two organs though uninterrupted the heart can continue for quite a while but can not adapt to other demand's, usually a shock to the head that kill's the victim even without excessive blood loss will also result in heart failure.

Here is a semi humorous look at this phenomenon,

theophanes.hubpages.com...
newbuddhist.com...
www.mindpowernews.com...
www.effective-mind-control.com...

The orthodox view of the human body does not take into account the energy field or the possible spiritual connotations of how the system of the body work's and is essentially a mechanical view of the body lacking the spiritual approach, now it is even in vogue to regard religion as a neurological condition but vogue is not science and stating an opinion as fact is also not science, lack of empirical data does not disprove but also it does not prove the alternative explanations of the crowd whom are only comfortable if there world ends when they die.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

The autonomic nervous system does affect the rate, which can explain meditation lowering the heart rate. No visual stimulus can evoke a fatal heart rhythm, though, unless you're so incredibly shocked that your sympathetic nervous system kicks into overdrive and sends the heart rate to over 150. Prolonged tachycardia can cause demand ischemia, as the coronary arteries perfuse only during diastole (when the heart is at rest), and a rapidly-beating heart doesn't spend enough time in this state. No sensory stimulus can cause the sinoatrial node to stop generating impulses, or the atrioventricular node to stop conducting signals to the ventricles. I am an ICU nurse, so I spend my days staring at heart monitors and am well-versed in the anatomy and pathological processes of the heart. If there are claims that a video can cause a fatal heart arrhythmia I want to know which one, since there are over a dozen of them. I want to see a running 12-lead EKG of a person watching this video, not just some claims that a '90s army manual says this-and-that.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think this is possible.

Lets look at several different things that give me reason to believe this is do-able.

If researchers have learned the secrets to gaining more control over how our brain functions it would be very easy for them to write a program to do something like cause a heart attack in a virus program.

Think about discoveries such as controlling the amygdala & hippocampus in the brain to control anxiety disorders in the brain. If they can learn to do this, I imagine they can do a-lot more, like in the reverse.

For example, if they know what happens in an epileptic brain when a person has a seisure then they could map this and mimic it to use in a healthy brain. How would they get a healthy brain to change into the state of an epileptic brain or a brain that would now be open to receiving this program that could cause a heart attack ? I can think of several ways they might do this.

Our brains could be changing. If we consider that electromagnetic fields are damaging to the brain, and we know that we are exposed to alot more electromagnetic fields than ever before simply because of new technology, then we should consider how this is changing our brain activity. Is this making our brains evolve and change ? Evolving and changing in ways that a program such as the one in this post could open the brain to receiving a program of colors which invoke a heart attack.

Also new technologies like nanobots, that could interact with and or change our brain processing. We could simply ingest nanobots through our food or medicines and through our topicals such as lotions. Then the program could interact with the pre-programed nanobots.

Maybe I'm just crazy... but I think the possibilities are there...

Amygdala & Hippocampus

Using brain imaging technology and neurochemical techniques, scientists have discovered that the amygdala and the hippocampus play significant roles in most anxiety disorders.

The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is believed to be a communications hub between the parts of the brain that process incoming sensory signals and the parts that interpret these signals. It can alert the rest of the brain that a threat is present and trigger a fear or anxiety response. The emotional memories stored in the central part of the amygdala may play a role in anxiety disorders involving very distinct fears, such as fears of dogs, spiders, or flying.

source

Electromagnetic Field

As the Information Age unfolds, so does information about our exposure to artificial electromagnetic fields (EMF) that many believe can be quite harmful to the human body. Even if you don’t believe that heavy usage of devices such as cell phones can cause cancer and brain tumors, one must acknowledge the documented proof that electronic devices can disrupt or alter brain function.

source

Nanobots

Basic nanomachines are already in use. Nanobots will be the next generation of nanomachines. Advanced nanobots will be able to sense and adapt to environmental stimuli such as heat, light, sounds, surface textures, and chemicals; perform complex calculations; move, communicate, and work together; conduct molecular assembly; and, to some extent, repair or even replicate themselves.

source

leolady

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is totally a HOAX, there is nothing a computer virus can do to harm a human, only programs and sometimes (rarely) peripherals.
I didn't read all of this but I was wonder where your info came from (before the mods move this to the HOAX thread)?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

They are still using overlays on model pictures in magazines that have sexual subliminals. If you look closely at the picture in a light using a magnifying glass, you can see the words faintly. They are SeX, Fu __; and these words are all over face in different angles. They were supposed to quit doing this but they are STILL doing it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join