It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investment banker jumps to death from JP Morgan’s headquarters in Central

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by Bassago

Going to have to go back and review what JPM has been getting into trouble over.

Corruption. Lots of corruption.
Gambling with people's lives/livelihoods and trust.

Sickening.

This is interesting I don't know what cases it covers but maybe some people around the world did want to become whistleblowers.

Under Dodd-Frank, whistleblowers could potentially receive 10 percent to 30 percent of the fines and settlements exceeding $1 million collected by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

The bounty program is based on the Department of Justice's successful whistleblower program that offers payments to informants who expose fraud against the government under the False Claims Act. The Justice Department program has paid more than $3.4 billion to whistleblowers since 1987, according to the nonprofit Taxpayers Against Fraud.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Possible I suppose. No way to know unless the cops were interviewed and admit to it which won't happen even if true. Kinda doubt it though, there are easier and less public ways to get rid of people than forcing them to jump off a roof.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The whole banking process from the beginning of banking is amazingly dirty. This article covers it very well and easy to read. Could we be reaching an end to the control? I have to doubt it after reading this history of banking scheming, they always come out on top.

whatreallyhappened.com...

The next year, World War One started, and it is important to remember that prior to the creation of the Federal Reserve, there was no such thing as a world war.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Bassago

Possible I suppose. No way to know unless the cops were interviewed and admit to it which won't happen even if true. Kinda doubt it though, there are easier and less public ways to get rid of people than forcing them to jump off a roof.

True but with the previous group being looked at suspiciously, maybe this particular bank wanted a ..clear...suicide, clean hands.

it would not be hard, either make you jump under threat or push while helping and supposedly trying to grab the guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by intrptr

lol!! No, I'm talking about the biggest wig in JPMorgan: Jamie Dimon.

Wrecked countless lives with unscrupulous policies.

Sorry, totally got the name wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Yah, him BIG scumbag.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The whole banking process from the beginning of banking is amazingly dirty.

And they have only gotten worse in the last century. Here's what's up with the FOREX scandal right now.

At least 15 banks including Barclays, HSBC, and Goldman Sachs disclosed investigations by regulators. Barclays, Citigroup, and JPMorgan Chase all suspended or placed on leave senior currency traders. Deutsche Bank, continental Europe’s largest lender, was also cooperating with requests for information from regulators. Barclays, Citigroup, Deutshce Bank, HSBC, JPMorgan Chase, Lloyds, RBS, Standard Chartered, and UBS as of February 2014 had suspended, placed on leave, or fired 21 traders. Reuters reported hundreds of traders around the world could be implicated in the scandal. Wiki

We may see a lot more "jumpers" in the near future.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm starting to think this goes beyond JP Morgan, and is a sign of total Mayhem to come.

March 4 Collapse

I wonder if the banks all know about it, and some are killing themselves because they fear what is to come far worse.

What makes this particular prediction interesting is the source and the date. A year and a half ago, and not from some unnamed source or questionable site.

Is this what they are trying to escape? Do they see the writing on the wall and see only utter ruin?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can vaguely remember some guy on a YT video who said he represents some powerful interest group stating that something bad was comin down the pipe/pike if they didn't change their evils ways? I dunno something dragon or jade?

If ya think about it they are averaging one a week. So maybe some secret clan of someone's is wagging their more powerful fingers. Just spitballin here folks.
edit on 18-2-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Yeah, that's Benjamin Fulford. He works or worked for Forbes magazine as a financial editor in the Asian markets. He claims to be speaking on behalf of the black dragon society. He's done a bunch of Project Camelot interviews where he has threatened the NWO to change their ways or face the wrath of the ninjas.

Fulford is pretty entertaining and seems very knowledgeable, but his story just seems too much. It'd be awesome if it were true. Who knows? Anyways there are tons of threads on him and lots of youtube vids.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Hmmm.

The Dodd-Frank whisleblower "fees & commissions" schedule.

All it would take is a couple of "Leaks" and --- wham-mo !!!

More "suicides".

Makes you wonder about some laws eh?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
could be that bankers heaven is so tempting......perhaps all bankers are "troubbled"....

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In my opinion only, this is surpassing any coincidence as far as my mind will allow me to think and reason.

"Another one bites the dust" ,and no I do not take pleasure in the fact of another banker is dead.......
It actually scares the *&*& out of me because if this is not a string of natural/ suicidal deaths then there is a very dark force at work that is not afraid of people taking notice.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe this had something to do with it.

Linky

Three former Barclays bank employees have now been charged with “conspiracy to defraud” in the continuing LIBOR scandal, bringing the total to 13 people charged in America and the U.K. It has been reported that three ex-ICAP brokers are next on the list for helping traders manipulate interest rates.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Char-Lee
This guy

Jim Willie CB is a statistical analyst in marketing research and retail forecasting. He holds a PhD in Statistics. His career has stretched over 25 years. He aspires to thrive in the financial editor world, unencumbered by the limitations of economic credentials. Visit his free website to find articles from topflight authors at www.GoldenJackass.com.

Says this:

The banker hits are being done by the bad guys to keep men from singing after they flipped during prosecution investigation.
All have been working with police teams and continental cops like Interpol.
The STL Fed guy discovered some Bush giant multi-$B fraud and was ready to report it.
The STL Fed economist was hit by the Bush gang, before he sang against them.
The London bankers had begun to sing to Interpol on Mafia Vatican connections on massive FOREX fraud thefts.
It is unclear which is bigger: Vatican links to narco money, or links to FOREX fraud theft, or their control room for Nazis.

WE ARE NOT SEEING BAD BANKERS REMOVED
WE ARE SEEING BANKERS REMOVED WHO ARE ON THE VERGE OF REVEALING BIG DATA DETAILS

www.silverdoctors.com...
. There we have it, motive. Its a world run by criminals.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

My real question is what does Jamie Dimon knows that we, the people don't ? What could be so dangerous that it's worthing the shot to kill 7 employees of JP Morgan Chase ?

7 people in this so small amount of time leads me to think there is something terribly strange. I feel like someone is trying to hide something but my big question is what exactly ?

We'll see if we will still be able to sing the following: Shine bright like a Dimon ... XD Wans't part of what a very well known feminine artist sang some time ago ?

Eh eh!

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

My real question is what does Jamie Dimon knows that we, the people don't ? What could be so dangerous that it's worthing the shot to kill 7 employees of JP Morgan Chase ?

That he's no different than Bernie Madoff but on a much much bigger scale?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The ones that off themselves are probably not as bad as the ones that will step into their place, guess minus the ones that only feel guilt in their situation doing that because they may face prison. One source is saying upwards of twenty plus as of recent, see more as the source is shared already:

Char-Lee

www.silverdoctors.com...

edit on 18-2-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
one question : how many people commit suicide / day / world wide ??

The World Health Organisation (WHO) estimates that each year approximately one million people die from suicide, which represents a global mortality rate of 16 people per 100,000 or one death every 40 seconds. It is predicted that by 2020 the rate of death will increase to one every 20 seconds

Source

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thanks Violet !. Said that out loud. Just wanted to wake up the Violet sleeping on the couch. She needs gto go to bed! It doesn't surprise me he jumped of a building. especially if he's an investment banker. sometimes i think we forget about "self-fufilling" prophecies. as a matter of fact, financial peopl ehurling themselves out windows is a cliche most idustrial societies are very familiar with, to the extent it is often featured in cartoons and parodies. an excellent example of which can be found on this excellent program in an episode titled "jurassic bark".

www.comedycentral.c... om/video-clips/q9seeh/futurama-action-delivery-force---the-aliens-who-communicate-by-dancing
edit on 2192014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2192014 by tencap77 because: spelling / content

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The number of bankers who may have commited suicide is up to 7 now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join