It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investment banker jumps to death from JP Morgan’s headquarters in Central

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Probably already here somewhere I search both by web and here...
Anyway another banker it seems.

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 18 February, 2014, 4:49pm

Only 33 years old :-(

An investment banker at JP Morgan jumped to his death from the roof of the bank's headquarters in Central yesterday.

Witnesses said the man went to the roof of the 30-storey Chater House in the heart of Hong Kong's central business district and, despite attempts to talk him down, jumped to his death.

www.scmp.com...
edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Weird... Lots of Bankers doin themselves in as of late... Wonder why...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Another?!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Is this a new one? If it is that brings the count up to 5 now.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

I think the count is at 6 with this guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wonder how the 99 percenters are getting access to those windowed offices? if I was a 1 percenter, I would get an office without a window view

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You might be right, around the forth one we had a couple posts that looked like it talked about the same guy. We could very well be up to 6 now.

I think 3 have had ties to JP Morgan may be more depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you go.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Junjie becomes the 7th banker to suddenly die in recent weeks. Questions as to whether the deaths are merely a coincidence or are linked to some as yet unknown factor continue to swirl.
- On January 26, former Deutsche Bank executive Broeksmit was found dead at his South Kensington home after police responded to reports of a man found hanging at a house. According to reports, Broeksmit had “close ties to co-chief executive Anshu Jain.”
- Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old senior manager at JP Morgan’s European headquarters, jumped 500ft from the top of the bank’s headquarters in central London on January 27, landing on an adjacent 9 story roof.
- Mike Dueker, the chief economist at Russell Investments, fell down a 50 foot embankment in what police are describing as a suicide. He was reported missing on January 29 by friends, who said he had been “having problems at work.”
- Richard Talley, 57, founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was also found dead earlier this month after apparentlyshooting himself with a nail gun.
- 37-year-old JP Morgan executive director Ryan Henry Crane died last week.
- Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, although the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

Source: Infowars.com (take it for what it's worth)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

I thought the 37 year old banker (in NY, I believe) last week was #6? They didn't release a cause of death on him AFAIK, so it may have been speculation.
Ok, the post above me cleared that up.
edit on bu282014-02-18T10:30:51-06:0010America/ChicagoTue, 18 Feb 2014 10:30:51 -060010u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime77

The really suspicious ones were death by nail gun and the guy missing from a run who went over the embankment, those pretty much prove to me that none are accidents. I know they are bankers and everyone hates bankers, but they are mostly young men with families and it is very sad.

But this guy was seen jumping...it seems alone.

Police said a man was found in a dangerous position on the roof of Chater House on Connaught Road Central at about 2pm. He threw himself off the building before emergency crews arrived.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is that number 6 or 7?

Even my overly logical to a fault, "I can't believe you're reading that" hubby is starting to say "hmmmm...."

link   

butcherguy

Krazysh0t

I thought the 33 year old banker (in NY, I believe) last week was #6? They didn't release a cause of death on him AFAIK, so it may have been speculation.

Maybe, I keep losing count.

link   

ObjectZero

This is the 8th one I believe. Last week my own business banker who was only 39 years old committed suicide here in the UK. Only heard about it yesterday when I called his office. I don't think he had anything to do with what's going on at JPM but a bit close to home ;(

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

flammadraco

ObjectZero

This is the 8th one I believe. Last week my own business banker who was only 39 years old committed suicide here in the UK. Only heard about it yesterday when I called his office. I don't think he had anything to do with what's going on at JPM but a bit close to home ;(

And you never know what connections there may be who he knows, what he knows, odd coincidence really isn't it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Isn't jumping off buildings a very popular form of suicide in Asia? Don't see much of a conspiracy angle on this one.Reminds me of those stories about Apple factories over there that have the anti-suicide nets around the building. JPMorgan should look into them. Unless they take out big insurance policies and goad their employees into killing themselves. That's about as likely as Fulford's ninjas.

In one of these other threads someone brought up how many bankers there are in the world and we're only on our 6th suicide this year. There's gotta be way more who hate their wives, children, and lives enough to check out early than are being systematically taken out to cover whatever up. Still only 6 so far. HMM?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yikes. Another one!!??

This is probably PI (Politically Incorrect), and certainly it's wicked, but:
I just wish the next one would be Jamie Dimon himself. It's a personal grievance based on business atrocities. JPM's crimes are catching up with them. Sadly, it's only the middle-management peons who are offing themselves - not the PIC (performer in charge). Although I'd honestly rather have him sent to Mars, or an uninhabited island somewhere, to think about what he's done - I doubt he has the capacity.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
one question : how many people commit suicide / day / world wide ??

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Too many. Veterans alone = 22/day.

Bankers? It seems to be a new trend.

One has to wonder what their life insurance policies are -
but only 33???

Holy cow. NO ONE is happy now, it seems!

Every year, almost one million people die from suicide; this roughly corresponds to one death every 40 seconds.
Suicide is among the three leading causes of death among those aged 15-44 years in some countries, and the second leading cause of death in the 10-24 years age group; these figures do not include suicide attempts which can be many times more frequent than suicide (10, 20, or more times according to some studies).
Suicide worldwide was estimated to represent 1.3% of the total global burden of disease in 2004.
Mental disorders (particularly depression and alcohol use disorders) are a major risk factor for suicide in Europe and North America; however, in Asian countries impulsiveness plays an important role. Suicide is complex with psychological, social, biological, cultural and environmental factors involved.

from the World Health Organization

One every 40 seconds.
edit on 2/18/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This guy

Jim Willie CB is a statistical analyst in marketing research and retail forecasting. He holds a PhD in Statistics. His career has stretched over 25 years. He aspires to thrive in the financial editor world, unencumbered by the limitations of economic credentials. Visit his free website to find articles from topflight authors at www.GoldenJackass.com.

Says this:

The banker hits are being done by the bad guys to keep men from singing after they flipped during prosecution investigation.
All have been working with police teams and continental cops like Interpol.
The STL Fed guy discovered some Bush giant multi-$B fraud and was ready to report it.
The STL Fed economist was hit by the Bush gang, before he sang against them.
The London bankers had begun to sing to Interpol on Mafia Vatican connections on massive FOREX fraud thefts.
It is unclear which is bigger: Vatican links to narco money, or links to FOREX fraud theft, or their control room for Nazis.

WE ARE NOT SEEING BAD BANKERS REMOVED
WE ARE SEEING BANKERS REMOVED WHO ARE ON THE VERGE OF REVEALING BIG DATA DETAILS

www.silverdoctors.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This reminds me of the movie "Goodfellas". After the Lufthansa heist, Jimmy and Tommy were killing everyone that helped them with the robbery because they didn't want to share the loot. Another way to eliminate witnesses too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join