It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Hilary Clinton a good role model for women????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Looks pretty likely that she will win, unless you want another Bush. Lol either way it doesn't matter. What i am concerned about is how Hilary a prestigious role model to women? Yes she has power! But after that during the Bill clinton-Lewinsky scandal. I honestly don't believe she the right inspiration . Honestly
edit on 17-2-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
That depends on what your definition of "is" is. They're both good liars. Don't forget about Bengazi. She should be jailed just for that. Contemptous criminals. That's all they are.
edit on 3/2/13 by w8tn4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Perhaps she ascribes to the theory that "success is the best revenge"??

jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

her message is loud and clear..."shut up and suck it up".

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's my guess that the Clinton's, the Bush dynasty or Obama would not be in any political office if our mainstream media was not a "captured" entity.

As far as Billary, use any search engine. You'll find more than a few pages like this:

Hillary and Bill have used, abused and violated many people – many of them women – over the past 30 years. Bill Clinton is a rapist – a violent sexual predator who has raped, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed many women during his fake marriage to Hillary. Hillary, who founded the 1st rape crisis and domestic violence hotline in Arkansas, is herself a domestic spousal abuser and she has spent 30 years enabling and protecting serial sexual predator and rapist Bill.

guerillamedianetwork.com...

If *any* part of these stories are true, do you think Hillary would be a good role for anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

her message is loud and clear..."shut up and suck it up".

I thought that was monicas job. Either way, its a real 1950s idealism to stick with your man, shut up and let me cheat. Go backto thw kitchen amd cook

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Jordan River
Looks pretty likely that she will win, unless you want another Bush. Lol either way it doesn't matter. What i am concerned about is how Hilary a prestigious role model to women? Yes she has power! But after that during the Bill clinton-Lewinsky scandal. I honestly don't believe she the right inspiration . Honestly

how is she a role model for women? .....she doesn't take s**t from republican men. she had a lot of practice from living with bill

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
She has never backed down. Even when it was mainly a man's world. And she is capable of forgiveness. And the republicans want to continue to punish her for her husband's affair, mistakenly believing it will gain them politically.

I don't she is a "role model". I think she represents the american woman.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hillary is first, a politician. Second, a lawyer.

Her gender has nothing to do with her evil views on politics and power.

Hillary Darth Clinton.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why do you conclude she will win?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
She is NO role model for women.

She makes me ashamed to be one, whenever she opens her mouth.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Sadly its her gender that makes her popular and really nothing more.

The standard's for POTUS these days seems to be very low, the idea that this is all there is to run for president is truly embarrassing...at least for this American.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just watch " The high cost of low price" it's a Walmart Documentary. In It it show's Hillary when she was young and full of corporate greed. Nothings changed as far as the greed goes. She show's her true colors in this video. After seeing her in it, ask youself then if she's a good role model for young women. Remind yourself about her failed insurance overhaul, remind yourself how she stayed with an obvious cheater, is that how you want your daughter to be growing up.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but regardless if people consider her a good role model how the hell is she qualified to be POTUS? A miserable disasterous failure that is Benghazi and yet people still think she would be a good President? haha. no really, haha. What difference does it matter if a sprinkler or clinton are president? a sprinkler doesn't lie and forget to water your grass and most likely won't claim mechanical failure when asked about the events

america's future

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I respect her intelligence...she is NOT a "role model" for myself or anyone I know.

Before Bengazi there was "Whitewater" and several other "lied through the teeth for political/personal gain" situations.

She has powerful people backing her that HOPE to put her in place as the "first female POTUS."

Every skeleton that ever lurked will be brought out and poilshed pretty if she runs.

I don't think it will happen.

The younger generation does not "connect" to her politics or personal "brave face/suffer in silence" BS.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hiliary is not a 'good role model' unless you count how to be a doormat for a guy(her husband).

And how the rest of us should be doormats for whatever government wants.

Hiliary is more of the same asinine government we have now.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
She is not, in fact she is a horrible role model and will make a pitiful President.

Women are salivating at the thought of getting her into office but I am not. She allows her emotions to control her, look what happened with Benghazi, first she makes an excuse to not be there to answer questions (she got a booboo on her head) . Then she freaks out when they finally were able to question her as screams what difference does it make, and people want her as our President? We need someone in office who won't cry over a head bump, we need someone who will answer questions when prompted to and not get freaked out.

And besides that she has allowed her husband to cheat on her during pretty much her whole marriage, she has no backbone, pitiful little women. People will argue this point is moot but she is weak and this can not be denied. If she can not even keep her husband in line how the heck is she suppossed to be take care of our country.

A good role model? Not even close. Do we really want to tell our daughters that it is okay to let your emotions fly off the handle and if your husband cheats you simply sit back and take it, Or our sons that it's okay to cheat, a good wife won't mind when you get a quick bj every now and again.

She makes me sick she is no role model.
edit on 17-2-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

She has never backed down. Even when it was mainly a man's world. And she is capable of forgiveness.

She wasn't then and she hasn't Change. Hillary believes herself to be Above you and every one else, she
does not need to Forgive, you need to Accept and be Compliant to her Every Need and Whim.

It was unusual for Hillary to have such a close friendship with a man. Since her school days, she had operated most easily among women; and when it came to appointing her own staff at the White House, she chose 29 women and one man.
Her subordinates - who called her "The Big Girl" or later "Big Mama" and wore badges saying "Hillaryland" - had a starry-eyed devotion that was almost cult-like.
One of Hillary's friends said: "They were all afraid to say no to her."
She was a hard taskmaster and would call her staff at home after hours to make trifling requests.

According to White House chronicler Bob Woodward, she "frequently reduced her personal travelling aide to tears" when the assistant failed to produce something Hillary needed.
She had a temper, but instead of "making nice" afterwards, as Bill did, Hillary withdrew in cool silence.
"One time, Hillary said: 'Mel, your problem is you just aren't mean enough,'" recalled her friend Mary Mel French.
"I couldn't work for her and keep our friendship. She is too dogmatic. She gets so into it that she ends up being mean. That is why she has to have such a young staff. They take it, and they bow and scrape."

According to one commentator, the reason Hillary surrounded herself with women was because she found men too complicated. Indeed, she once told former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, who owed her appointment to Hillary's support: "We both know what a**holes men can be."

Link
For you that think Hillary would be a Great President and is Honest, look up her past and start here.

And move forward, it gets Worse!
We can Only Hope to See the Below Nightly News Catch, Live Unedited!

edit on 17-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Your entire post is gossip. Women are use to being the object of gossips.

I am sure she did not get to where she is by being a docile little girl with strict moral principles. I like that about her.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I, too, like my political leaders to have an ever flexible moral and ethical code. Nothing like guile and cunning to keep things exciting!

/s

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join