It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Guns are non existant in Britian.... not even the majority of the Police are allowed to carry guns... duh
Know what a paintball gun is? or a bb GUN?
No?!
then stop wasting space and do some research first..... Even in Australia, since the bs event called Port arthur massacre, we're not allowed to have firearms, unless licenced, registered and of the REGULATED allowed. Even most books on gunsmithing are banned.

.... where theres' a will, there's a way. Open ur eyes, think; and get smart and creative. (even a scuba diving tank has its advantages)

Later

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Reminds me of the quote at the end of the movie "cloud atlas", '..........what is an ocean, but a multitude of drops of water"

in the words of the Mandarin....... 'you'll never see me coming" LAWL

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

grey580
You have no expectation of privacy especially in public.

Whoa! You have some nerve telling someone what their expectations are.

Does that mean when we take a p-ss at the courthouse, its okay that theres a camera in the urinal for security sake?

Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

M3RCSENTINAL

Guns are non existant in Britian.... not even the majority of the Police are allowed to carry guns... duh
Know what a paintball gun is? or a bb GUN?
No?!
then stop wasting space and do some research first..... Even in Australia, since the bs event called Port arthur massacre, we're not allowed to have firearms, unless licenced, registered and of the REGULATED allowed. Even most books on gunsmithing are banned.

.... where theres' a will, there's a way. Open ur eyes, think; and get smart and creative. (even a scuba diving tank has its advantages)

Later

Pardon, but what in the hell are you talking about?

I was referring to how people here do shoot out cameras, in places where they don't have draconian gun laws.

I used to live ion Britain, so I know full well how bad gun control is there. They use other means to get rid of nosy cameras.

People in New York cant shoot out cameras because the gun control is as bad there as Britain.

What are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I deliberately omitted the Nazi connection, we know what they are, but many of their sympathisers will rebuke us for stating such facts.

Some further reading Re: CIA-Banks-Drugs

More curious still, the airline kitted-out its fleet with distinctive colors and a seal “designed to impersonate planes from the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security.” And when he learned that “SkyWay’s genesis can be traced to In-Q-Tel Inc., a secretive, Arlington, Va., investment group owned, operated, and financed out of the black box budget of the Central Intelligence Agency,” well you can bet corporate media ran themselves ragged investigating that!

www.globalresearch.ca...

"Son, we need to stop the Taliban destroying our investments in Afghanistan"
"Gee Dad, how do we do that?"
"OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD Son, thats how we do that!, then we can go in there with impunity and protect our farms from the Taliban"
"Can we kill some innocent children too?"
"Of course Son, of course we can"

This world makes me sick how some people can, not only live with their own abhorrent behaviour, but how they can teach their children the same evil.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

gardener

grey580

Whoa! You have some nerve telling someone what their expectations are.

Does that mean when we take a p-ss at the courthouse, its okay that theres a camera in the urinal for security sake?

Sheesh.

In life you must aim high: p-ss on the camera

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

If those people are doing anything illegal or against the publics constitutional rights why dont the people get together and use the army we pay for to perform a citizens arrest on the corrupt bankers and politicians who are the real terrorists against the American peoples freedom and prosperity.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i will tell you why this is... these banks screwed up, not only are many of them unknowingly funding terrorism and anti american interests, they themselves as an institution are the targets of these very assailants that they harbor. terrorism is a business now and requires legal tender and trade. this advanced surveillance system is designed to keep tabs on our monetary system. the nypd and cia are known international anti terrorists forces and the banks are the paper connection to the rest of the world. these cameras are not benefitting the banks, trust me if anything they are hindering the illegal activities that once overran wallstreet. cameras on wallstreet is a very very good thing, and self regulation is even better, these banks should be aware of what their money is doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

ImaFungi

If those people are doing anything illegal or against the publics constitutional rights why dont the people get together and use the army we pay for to perform a citizens arrest on the corrupt bankers and politicians who are the real terrorists against the American peoples freedom and prosperity.

err yes they may be greedy, but the only reason you can afford that new iphone every christmas is because of the capital empire that they built. everyone wants to scream about america's greed and injustice until they take away your latte, your smartcar, your smartphone, and oh yea those four corners and a roof you live in.
edit on 17-2-2014 by raj3822 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

grey580

Keep that in mind.

Like hell I don't, I'm a cop! If I see some dirty hippie trying to film me while I'm trying to abrogate someone's rights, you can rest assured that I'm setting my nightstick to whomp-mode. I'll make sure your camera gets smashed in the scuffle as I'm beating you unmercifully about the head and torso, all the while screaming as I continue to bludgeon you, "STOP RESISTING!".

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

lmfao "STOP RESISTING!"

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Blackmarketeer
reply to post by doobydoll

I can think of a lot of other ways to take out a street-level CCTV camera, rather than shooting it - I'm sure most people are reserved about shooting up a camera in a dense city out of concern for their fellow citizen. Maybe the next focus for protests is to take out those cameras. Problem is, the cameras are only a small percentage of the real surveillance taking place.

Noted and always quoted to anyone that will take notice.

Clearly the infiltrations start at school. That’s where one learns to become tunnel visioned as executive material (Elite in the head) to manage other slaves if you’re good enough, nothing more. Lack of education forces one to learn for them self, master one’s own domination and enjoy true freedom opposed to being kept like a willing slave.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Cheers Bro.
what i was refering to is the lack of imagination that others have demonstrated residing in otther areas.
necessity IS the mother of ALL invention, is it not?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For all those suggesting it was just Republicans that supported the repeal of Glass-Steagal and who ignore the fact that the vast majority of Democrats voted to do so or that Clinton signed the Banking Act of 1999, they should read this and understand it's a bi-partisan screw job. Your liberal heroes are nothing more than the same pond scum you hate.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here's more on the JP Morgan-CIA-NYPD spy center;

60 Minutes Takes a Pass on Wall Street’s Secret Spy Center

The New York Times, the worldwide news agency Agence France-Presse (AFP), Wired Magazine, the New York City Council had all previously reported the location of the supposedly super secret counter terrorism center on their public web sites: 55 Broadway in the bowels of the financial district. What was a secret about the operation, and not reported by 60 Minutes to its viewers, despite being well aware of the facts, is that the center is jointly staffed and operated by the NYPD along with the largest Wall Street firms – the same firms under investigation in 50 states for mortgage and foreclosure fraud and widely credited with causing the Nation’s economic collapse. The Wall Street firms that were involuntarily bailed out by the 99% are now policing the 99%.

In a telephone conversation with the co-producer of the program, Robert Anderson, he conceded that he was aware of the presence of the Wall Street firms in the center. It would have been hard to miss them. The facility is designed with three long rows of computer workstations. The outside of each cubicle bears a brass plaque with the names of the occupants: Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JPMorganChase, etc.

Not only is it unprecedented for corporations under serial and ongoing corruption probes to be allowed to spy on law abiding citizens under the imprimatur of the largest police force in the country, but the legality of the operation by the NYPD itself is highly questionable.

The author then talks extensively just how advanced the cameras and the AI that analyzes the recorded videos are - how the AI can search through thousands of camera feeds based on a description (such as "red shirt") to pull up all the footage of such a match, how the results are nearly instantaneous. How the surveillance center is more capable of tracking a person of interest than GPS devices, going so far as to be able to track the people who are with a suspect or person of interest.

they film the individual, their features, their companions, and show just what doorsteps they are entering in their comings and goings throughout the day; week after week; 24/7.

The author of this article describes the legal maneuvering by the police to get around the violations of civil liberties and the laws NY had on the books to prevent such systems from existing.

... where an individual in the snap of a finger is tracked all over Manhattan, with no warrant and no more probable cause than wearing a red shirt, seems just what Justices Scalia and Sotomayor had in mind as illegal activities.

Mara Verheyden-Hilliard and Carl Messineo are civil rights attorneys who co-founded the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund. They have filed a class action lawsuit against Police Commissioner Kelly, Mayor Bloomberg and the City of New York over the arrest on October 1, 2011 of more than 700 peaceful protestors on the Brooklyn Bridge. Ms. Verheyden-Hilliard had this to say about the sprawling surveillance program in New York City:

“The clearly stipulated and clearly defined requirement of probable cause, a central guarantee that protects individuals from over-reaching police authority, has been eviscerated in practice and in policy by the all-pervasive surveillance tools that make certain people and groups the ‘usual suspects’ in an environment that authorizes racial, religious and political profiling as the de facto law of the land. The NYPD is engaged in mass surveillance and mass aggregation of data on persons who not only have engaged in no criminal activity, but for whom there is no probable cause or individualized suspicion to believe they have engaged, or are engaged, in criminal activity. This is a perversion of civil rights and civil liberties by the government that is spreading across the country.”

What zealous prosecutor or Wall Street whistleblower or investigative reporter is safe from being targeted by this surveillance juggernaut?

Among the first to be abused by this system were the Occupy Wall Street protestors.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Banksters: JP Morgan’s Disturbing Links to the CIA, NYPD and More…

One reason that JPMorgan may have such a spooky feel is that it has aligned itself in no small way with real-life spooks, the CIA kind.

Just when the public was numbing itself to the endless stream of financial malfeasance which cost JPMorgan over $30 billion in fines and settlements in just the past 13 months, we learned on January 28 of this year that a happy, healthy 39-year old technology Vice President, Gabriel Magee, was found dead on a 9th level rooftop of the bank’s 33-story European headquarters building in the Canary Wharf section of London.

The excerpts from this book go into just how deep JP Morgan is in with the CIA, and starts with the highly suspicious deaths in the UK of Gabriel Magee.

Further, it includes this little tidbit, which helps explain just how cozy a relationship JP Morgan has with the NYPD:

JPMorgan and Jamie Dimon have received a great deal of press attention for the whopping $4.6 million that JPMorgan donated to the New York City Police Foundation. Leonard Levitt, of NYPD Confidential, wrote in 2011 that New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly “has amended his financial disclosure forms after this column revealed last October that the Police Foundation had paid his dues and meals at the Harvard Club for the past eight years. Kelly now acknowledges he spent $30,000 at the Harvard Club between 2006 and 2009, according to the Daily News.” The price of no prosecution.

Nice, JP Morgan paid NYPD Commissioner Kelly's dues and meals at the country club, which Kelly "forgot" to mention on his financial disclosure forms. Oopsie.

Troubling Questions for Foundation Freebies

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It seems that much is connected. It must have taken this organised club of educated criminals years to construct a fortress in which they can legally rob the people of the USA and to make sure 'they' can not be held responsible.

It is such a big disgusting filty lie that any normal person has a hard time to belief it. The mother of all conspiracies if you will. These lies and crimes are of such beastly magnitude that the most hardened atheist will wish for a God to punish them sooner or later for their indiscretions....once he will be illuminated with the truth..(punn somewhere intended).

How can these succesful and educated people ruin their own country willfully by design (in most cases not their own design). Abusing the power and trust given to them because the people think it is save with them. In many cases these policy makers asked the people to give it to them and assured them their choice will be no regret.

The 'normal', honnest and hardworking people of the US have been working for them to steal it away....and some. It is really sad to realise that a generation is trying to give themselves and their children a better country to live in while powerful people in high places are busy trying to do just the opposite. To this day their formula to become the richest, most powerful, most criminal and most illusive club in the world has been working.

Unfortunately the robbing of nations has been growing like a cancer and is spreading all over the world. The modus operandi, which in my opinion is the basis for the club its succeses has not changed over the decenia...or maybe I'd better say..over the centuries. The method of operation can be succesfull because it makes use of mans rooted desire for....stuff...monies. I will go as far to say that this need for money has carefully been stimulated and cultivated. The children want,...no need...the latest Nike sneakers or cellphone.. When they grow older they 'need' the bigger house or the other car.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Uploaded an album of images taken from this center. (the images were published by a Polish site)

View HERE (imgur.com)

h

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Very interesting.
So far I see two separate incidents with the monitoring of the populace and the "suicides"!
Reading on through the thread may piece this together.

However you made an excellent point about "billionaire conservatives"!
It is desirable IMO that billionaires, and maybe any millionaires above the 100m bracket, should lose their current right to give funding to any particular party.
Worldwide not just America.

Over here in Britain the Royal family must remain neutral towards electoral machinations.
I would suggest stopping the exceedingly wealthy from such influence would also be a very fair way to deal with this.
Still let them vote (unlike Royalty), however to stop excessive funding from Corporations and the Mega-Rich would go along way to bringing about a fair vote.

The "suicides" are complete flannel (Londoner talk for bull)...
The only conjecture is why are they dead?
It may be that statistically, they were prone to suicide... for either "stress of the job" reasoning or to avoid jail and future investigation into their actions.
But it's also very fair to estimate they "knew too much" and were silenced before they could incriminate others.

As for monitoring the people... It's outrageous and leads to all sorts of questioning!!!
I do fear that by the time we have the answers, they will already introduce laws that leave them unaccountable, and their ideological plans unstoppable!!!

Peace.
edit on 17-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Blackmarketeer
reply to post by lernmore

When the likes of the Koch's stop trying to influence government, then and only then will I lay off the "partisanship".

From your own source in the OP:

"One must look back far enough to understand the enormity of the lie and the criminality of bankers and governments alike. We must understand the legal restraints that were severed during the Clinton years and the congress that changed the rules regarding financial institutions. We must understand that the criminal acts were bold and bipartisan, and were designed to consolidate wealth through the destruction of the middle class."

Leave your own additions to the source as opinions, and it will help you get your points across. This is not a "right" or "left" issue; it is a global systematic issue from all sides, not just the one you oppose.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join