It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Obvious Alien Face on Mars.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GeologyExpert

You shall get no more attention from me.

Aww. Shucks.
I'll miss you.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
if you continue to look for alien faces in *dirt* your always going to find them..you see only what you wanna see
by the way how do you know what an alien looks like?.. if you knew it wouldn't really be alien would it.

anyways don't mind me just passing thru

(post by eNumbra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperMetel

Alien doesn't mean unknown just strange and uncommon

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Two things.

1. I didn't tell the mods to move the thread in my post. So half you reply is moot.
2. What are you, ATS police?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Have you Ever seen a guy that looked like Jesus in the movie? You get my point?

Do I really have to say, "it looks like what our entire consensus thinks aliens look like?"

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
###ATTENTION###

Please remember that this thread is about a rock on Mars

Further insults, innappropriate language and off-topics will see those responsible receiving staff sanctions

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
###ATTENTION###

Please remember that this thread is about a rock on Mars

Further insults, innappropriate language and off-topics will see those responsible receiving staff sanctions

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
whats so strange or uncommon about a bunch of dirt and rocks?

I will read ya answer later..got other places to be.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Alright, alright. Been fighting this claim all week but yeah, OK, It does" look" like a face. "Obviously"

"Looks" Egyptian.. ish

Auh, so want to provide commentary for some of these thread titles.
If it looks like a face and uh.. acts like face(?) Then sometimes It's not a face!
It's a disguise

It's a Guy Fawks mask. No wait. It's an Egyptian artifact/statue. No wait. It's an alien depiction statue/carving. No wait, It's a stone carving from Easter Island. Perhaps It's Sumerian. Annunaki?! ....For the sake of imagination let's pretend it really IS a long lost Star Child/ Annunaki carving

The mystery has been solved (?)

For the sake of conspiracy do you think there's any chance in hell NASA "may" have had one of their tech people "moderately" "edit" the image just for the sake of entertainment. Too far of a jump? Illogical? What if it was a boring day in the office that day and someone didn't have their morning coffee? Minor rogue moment? It's not like they are unaware the public looks so closely at the dusty landscape. Hrm.

On the next episode of "Face's on Mars"....

Mystery pt 2.
Skeptics are Baffled

Pareidolia strikes again! -- if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... It's um, um... a rock formation that looks strikingly like a duck!
These sayings are so not up to date with modern thinking...

edit on 2/16/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I'm aware. I wasn't talking about you. I should have worded that response better. I just think it's a shame that people feel the need to defend themselves when they create a new thread. You shouldn't have to post a screenshot of you using the search function, and there are so many people that start out a thread with "Mods please move if in the wrong forum". It's sad, the mods know how to do their jobs and it's only said to stave off rude attacks against the OP. That shouldn't happen. I'm on your side.

I am not the ATS police. I just want to see people being a little nicer to those that start threads, and am a little sick of every thread starting the same way because people are worried someone will be rude.

And I've been off topic.

On topic:

I don't see a face. I see what looks like a face. I can see a face in the annoying textured ceiling in my condo. Humans look for patterns. We look for faces.

Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

Link

I saw something today that posited humans are now starting to recognize emoji as REAL human faces. So if I give you a smiley face, your brain is registering it as a REAL smiling human face.

I wasn't trying to insult you OP, I was on your side. I was at least trying to be.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It was being referred to as Nefretiti on the other thread.

I think the thread was called pharoahs on Mars. The search function isn't very good. Best to use google. The search worked better when it was powered by google. I don't think it is now.

Yes it is indeed one of the better ones.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Alien doesn't mean unknown just strange and uncommon

In this case it means foreign; from another place ( country or planet)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
They should check the rock for tool marks and find out once and for all how it came to be ...that would solve the mystery.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Faces in your ceiling Domo ?

You OK mate ?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
As there's already a thread discussing this topic here, this thread is closed.

Please keep discussing (the topic) on that other thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join