It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Obvious Alien Face on Mars.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I did a search to see if this has been posted before. For those quick to make jokes about not searching first, here is proof...

Now this looks more like proof of life on Mars than I have ever seen.

Have a look...

The picture look very much like this one.

This Mars picture can be found on www.nasa.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">NASA Images

AAC
edit on 16-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I hate to be "That Girl" but....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was indeed an interesting catch!
I think it looks more like a statue/carving than anything I have seen to date, yet people are still ready to scream "rock". I guess no one really knows!
edit on 2/16/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Nice comparison.

Where is the image of the sculpture coming from? Do you have any details on the actual sculpture (not the mars photo)?

I first thought it was a stretch, but seeing the other one sparked my interest.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Man this ATS search function needs some work.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It seems fairly obvious to me that the "sculpture" is actually a 3D rendering of what the "face" would look like if it were completely symmetrical. Notice the details on the eyebrows etc. Not to mention the symmetry of the rendering in general.

Seems like another rock-that-looks-like-something. Although I must admit, this is one of the better ones.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

Truer words are rarely spoken.
I have done the same thing more times than I can count on both hands. It happens to a lot of other people too.

There is usually room for both though IMO (I am not a mod though so my opinion doesn't really count I guess). Things move so fast around here, that a lot of people miss it the first go round.
edit on 2/16/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
he looks like once of then elongqated skull heads found in South America..the annunaki?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

Absolutely!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I guess you didn't see this post.
It's rocks. Uncarved rocks.

edit on 2/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Phage

I guess you didn't see this post.
It's rocks. Uncarved rocks.

edit on 2/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Damn your eyes Phage... I did see that post. I even started to put in my post that either way it would still be rock. I didn't. 30 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just thought I'd chime in about the search function:

ATS search is USELESS. Use google. For instance: ATS/Above Top Secret egyptian face on mars

You will get way more hits. I've quit using ATS search altogether. It's also super easy to find old threads you'd like to return to by using google with keywords if you don't happen to have those threads in your subscriptions.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That does give it a different perspective, doesn't debunk the idea IMO. I think of the unfinished giant moai, we know that was carved out of a giant boulder and was never erected. I would imagine the back of it would resemble what we see on the backside of the rock in question no?
I also want it to be a face/statue so that makes me a little biased

(post by GeologyExpert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GeologyExpert

Phage is a joke on all the other sites, I'm not sure why anybody takes the shill seriously...he clearly doesn't know anything about rocks and is a shill.

You really like that word don't you. I came up with my sig just for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Phage

Phage is a joke on all the other sites, I'm not sure why anybody takes the shill seriously...he clearly doesn't know anything about rocks and is a shill.

LMAO! I admit, I stopped reading right before that sentence. That is hilarious.

"You are a shill because shill like behaviour that is shill like because shill."

Phage, I would use it as your new sig if I were you. Wear it like a badge of honor.

(post by GeologyExpert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Phage

Seriously, if you don't take it I will.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
Just thought I'd chime in about the search function:

ATS search is USELESS. Use google. For instance: ATS/Above Top Secret egyptian face on mars

You will get way more hits. I've quit using ATS search altogether. It's also super easy to find old threads you'd like to return to by using google with keywords if you don't happen to have those threads in your subscriptions.

Allow me to add to that. Stop saying "I searched and didn't find anything, Mods feel free to move". They don't need your permission. We don't need to read that in every freaking thread. If you mess up, post it at the top saying you messed up and have informed the mods. It's getting out of control. People shouldn't have to feel they need to post a screen cap of their search. Members, we need to better so that the site doesn't look like this. Stop being nasty to people that repost. Not calling anyone in this thread out, but I have seen some very rude responses.

On that note, to the jackasses that ridicule the OP for reposting (and I have certainly been a part of the problem in the past) at least make sure you hit ALERT and inform the mods before making your post informing the OP. And if you choose to inform the OP, don't be a condescending ass. "Hey, __________ great find but it's been posted here (add a link), don't worry, I hit ALERT too. Thanks for sharing!"

I would think the vast majority of us have accidentally made a duplicate thread. I know I have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join