It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trooper sues more than 100 cops for harassment after pulling over Miami police officer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Law enforcement always think they're above the law. They can enforce laws on us, but when it comes to fellow police officers they look the other way.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

In another recent thread I called this out and asked the two alleged LEOs in the thread if they believed cops got lighter sentences than civilians for the same crimes and neither of them would admit it (then a bunch of my posts were removed for being off topic despite the LEO's b.s. responses to those off topic posts remained).

Cops not only are above the law, but they actually believe they have it tougher than civilians and are under more scrutiny lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Cops again. Why does this surprise anyone. No one is more corrupt than a police officer. They beat up people for no reason. They pepper spray innocent, non violent protestors and then cry because people don't like it, they kill whoever they want and they help their corrupt buddies and harass the few good cops that are left. When will this end? Where are all the good cops? Sure aren't any on ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to [=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread997978/pg1#pid17551062]post by DeepVisions[/url]

its called "professional courtesy" when you let an officer off without citation.

Why don't I get a professional courtesy? Am I just not equal enough?

It would help if you had a cop in the family.

When I was a child in the 1960's, both of my parents carried courtesy cards given to them by the county sheriff. ... my uncle.

If they got pulled over for a moving violation, they just got the card out and handed it to the officer. The cop would hand the card back, tip his hat and tell them to have a good day.

There was no justice... even back then.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I wonder why they aren't posting in this thread?

Probably because this was unjustifiable. ..... But that hasn't stopped them before.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jrod

In another recent thread I called this out and asked the two alleged LEOs in the thread if they believed cops got lighter sentences than civilians for the same crimes and neither of them would admit it (then a bunch of my posts were removed for being off topic despite the LEO's b.s. responses to those off topic posts remained).

Cops not only are above the law, but they actually believe they have it tougher than civilians and are under more scrutiny lol.

Can you give me the link. I'm interested in seeing their posts...

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jrod

Can you give me the link. I'm interested in seeing their posts...

Thank you.

i posted in one how ridiculous the seatbelt law is and against freedom..

the ats cop stated that someone could fly out and hurt someone else..

I have an open invite to debate the anti-free republic acts that ALL cops engage in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join