It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone give the source of this photo of a secret society?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This image is all over the internet but I cannot seem to trace its source. Most sites use it when describing the "Illuminati" or purport this being a photo of the Illuminati but I do not believe it is. Can anyone trace its source. I reverse google image searched it but, its all over the internet....

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
edit on 12-2-2014 by Awalltheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Awalltheone

It looks like a "Still" from a 1930's film.
Something like you would find in Flash Gordon

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am having trouble embedding the image. All the tutorials on this site explain how to upload it then embed it.. I just wanted to embed the link

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2014 by Awalltheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Thanks coolcatt

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All I'll say is I pasted the address from the original post to a search engine and the first name that appeared was David Icke.

I Laughed. It is an ominous pic.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a photograph to me.

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks more like a movie clip

How many are there 40 or 42? Just out of curiosity...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I got 43 counting the guy in the middle. Well 21 on one side and it looks pretty symmetrical so made the assumption it would be the same.
Hard to get a good head count though

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I've seen that picture before a bunch. Lots of people like to use it in PDFs it seems, but I have never seen it sourced sadly.
Some claim it's Thule Society...

edit on 12-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by abeverage

I got 43 counting the guy in the middle. Well 21 on one side and it looks pretty symmetrical so made the assumption it would be the same.
Hard to get a good head count though

Ah but you don't count the man in the middle I thought it was 42 as well but wanted another count....

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything of course...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Judging by the architecture I first thought that it was a Nazi ritual at the Wewelsburg (a castle in Germany, which Himmler fashioned into an SS temple).

However, it seems that the photo is older and comes from one of the occult societies that would later fund the early Nazi party, and form the basis for many of the hypnotic ritual elements at Nazi rallies.

It is linked to both the Thule Society and the Germanenorden.
I'm not sure of the exact difference between the two groups, and it appears their membership overlapped. Perhaps the latter was an elite group within the Thule Society, and one site (I won't link to) claims that the Thule Society was a cover for the Germanenorden.
It seems that the Thule Society (founded in 1910) was a study group for what they regarded as Germanic folk mysticism, and the Germanenorden (Teutonic Order) was founded as a secret society by one of its leaders in 1911.

This site places the photo within a description of a Germanenorden initiation ceremony from 1912, although it is not specifically labelled:
www.esotericonline.net...
The site also has a further link that discusses various Germanic occult societies and their links to Nazi ideology further.

The photo also appears on a site about the Thule society:
topdefinitions.com...
edit on 12-2-2014 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No idea but I thought I would upload it for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Thule Society. This photo and others turns up in a search of images on Google and others. Its from the late 1920-mid 1930's.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I began to watch a video on this website shortly after you posted this question and look what I found...

It seems to suggest that it has masonic and Illuminati connections...

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.br... @ 13:21 of this video is where I saw this picture.

Not sure if I uploaded the video properly but you can find it here.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I highly doubt it's a picture of Freemasons but hopefully a Masons on ats can let us know. It's hard to tell what the people are wearing but it doesn't look like they are wearing Freemason ragalia.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can't add a lot of info, but I think it is from some film maybe, no Secret Society would let you take a photo of their rituals.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ok so numbering the players aside....whats next
Is he going to be decapitated?

or face placed upon bowl at alter and Igigi or chthonic demon vacuums blood/life force out him; the other 42 then get to sip the cup and live another 42,000 years?

or they somehow drain some life current from the monster chained below (pretty solid strong alter) and the ageing wheelchair bound Grand Master miraculously lives another 999 years

choice 4
Its his 180th birthday and out jumps a nubile virgin, he has a stroke and the 2 IC gets to rise to power

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
it's definitely not masonic. It has no structure. We post officers at the East, West, and South, at the very least.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join