It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen ATS mentioned in the news recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is an unusual thing to ask, but I have not been able to find out anything, so I'm wondering if any board users might know.

Yesterday, the daily advertising revenue for the website tripled in the amount it usually accumulates and is looking to do the same today.

I was just wondering if ATS.com has been mentioned in a newspaper, magazine, radio conversation, etc.

If anyone has heard anything, could they post a little snippet here for me, thanks!

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
not that i know of

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sounds like good news

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Simon, i checked the ATS stats and found the following referrer:

coasttocoastam.com...

Scroll down a bit, and you'll find a link to "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/etbase.html"
it caused 290 hits, and is on place 26 of all referrers...

I dont know if that website alone causes it to tripple, is coasttocoastam a big website/radio show?

ZM

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
woops i have to correct myself: It's displayed twice in the referrer list:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

It caused 3425 hist and is on both the sixth place and the 26th place of all referres

So that's most likey the cause

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That sounds like that could it be it Zion, good find
I can relate to this, about a year ago some paranormal show in New Zealand broadcasted a TV special about flying rods and used my site as a reference. The amount of visitors I got tripled for those few days as well.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I remember a long time ago my teacher was talking our class about this site. He said there was a message board and a whole bunch of people talk about conspiracy theories. I was sitting in the back trying not to laugh...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its all propaganda, there is no ATS.

LOL j/k It would be pretty awsome if this place or any message board made the news, but mostly this place. Perhaps if we can get enough proof they will!

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Coast 2 Coast is Art Bell's old radio show. New host, and folks might have found us after the show 2 weeks about where Nancy Lieder (Planet X Guru-ess) went down in defeat to Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer.

Or Dragonrigder and I might have thousands of worshippers and they follow us from here to Badastronomy.com (we both post there, I notice.)

I kinda doubt the last scenario.

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by Byrd]

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Is coast to coast with Art Bell a big thing?

Snort - laugh.

Even I get a kick out of listening to coast to coast on the way home at night.

Imagine that? Sean Hannity on the way to work, Michael Savage at lunch and Coast to Coast on the way home?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I would rather hear Bush lie to me, than listen to that fool.

At least Bush is wise.

Abraham

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'll stop reading your posts now. The more I read, the less I think you know. The less I'm sure you know. The less I'm sure you want to know.

Funny, I just got through reading a thread in which you attempt to make yourself out to be the bringerr of truth and knowledge, as if you are the Redeemer or something.

I can imagine why you wouldn't like Michael, though. No quarter for the ones who cannot face the truth.

Just out of sheer curiosity, who would you rather listen to when they are lying to you?

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You don't have to boycott the knowledge I may hold because of my ignorant ways. Learn from my ignorance.

I am.

You See???

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Did I sound anything like Michael there?

I was really trying.

Caller: "Uh, Michael, I really don't think you are correct on.."
Michael: "Shut up!! You're a moron!!"

He's great! A bit abrasive, true, but very informative and more importantly, extremely entertaining!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Tonight a caller called up and said he doesn't have any religion.
Maichael's response was, "So, you're a communist, huh?"

I love it!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
When it comes down to it. I love Micheal. But I just have problems with some of his reactions and thought process. I listen to him, but only because everyone else isn't as interesting. At least Micheal has soul and opinions you can agree and disagree with. Most hosts are just passive and yes men. Micheal is the exact opposite of that. Because of that I think he gets a lot of fans. Why???

Because he calls you on your BS. If he smells it, he tells it.

And you got to respect him for that.

I just wish he wasn't the number one host.

I think I could do better than he could. At least I would respect my guests' opinions. That is what I don't like about Savage. Is that he is a savage.

He has no respect for anyone but himself.

Wouldn't you agree

I mean sometimes he talks about how popular he is for twenty minutes.

So I can have my differences with him as you can have your differences with me.

Abraham

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne, your 100% right, I love listening to Micheal as well! Even though he may go a little overboard every now and then, he still brings up execellent points and information on his shows.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Thomas Crowne, your 100% right, I love listening to Micheal as well! Even though he may go a little overboard every now and then, he still brings up execellent points and information on his shows.

you can say the exact same about 'coasttocoast' it has a very large world wide listnership and encompasses the bizzare to extremely factual for what it is worth I recommend it highly

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.beyondzebra.com...

the first site generated the hits

the second site is the guest that probably mentioned your site while being interviewed

new topics

top topics

join