It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Representative, Dead bankers, Treasury Dept. 1929 chart have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am just following up on this 5 days later since there have been a lot of people comparing the two 1929/ 2014 charts and commenting on their personal beliefs on what they mean.
I had some time this weekend to do some reading since it’s still below zero out. So give me your thoughts on what this mean.

4 Bankers found Dead

40 Representatives and Senators Leaving Congress

Extraordianry measures used by the treasury to keep under the debt ceiling

So the question about the chart is if this is not a coincident then what is it, who is masterminding the pattern that was established back in November, does this explain why the 4 bankers were found dead from apparent Suicide, or that 40 Us representatives announced their plans to leave, what do they know that has them running scared. And why is the treasury department already announcing the so called extraordinary measures to keep the debt ceiling down, also why are we not hearing about the debt ceiling, it’s been really quiet in Washington DC. My wife always told me that when the kids are quiet in their rooms that they are up to no good, 99% of the time she was right.
Something is going on and I would like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

The rats will always abandon a sinking ship (think Ben Bernanke.) Some of the rats may have information the other rats don't want leaking out so they meet an untimely end. Be interesting to see if this pattern follows with any of the politicians who are also bailing out.

As for the Treasury they as a government organization are just as susceptible to corruption as any other. Basically they do as they please and if they want to issue reports saying they used "extraordinary means" and haven't exceeded the debt limit who's to stop them?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think most of the legislators are leaving out of knowledge that they really have very little chance of getting re-elected in the fall no matter how anything else goes from this point on. Obamacare has pretty much already cooked their goose.

Most of those Reps are looking to move up to Senator aside from a couple with untenable positions.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hey Tank, can you point where I might see this chart?
:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Maybe someone should make a list of reps who have served more than 16-20 years and start calling for resignations; on EVERY level.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A question about all of these congressmen bailing out well before November - is this unprecedented or has it happened before? Sorry - maybe the answer was skipped over by me but would help to know.

Edit: it seems like a strategic move for some big bill that they know is up and coming. For those positioning themselves for the senate - what do they stand for/want? Who do they suspect is coming in behind them? Something big is my initial feeling.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Glad you said this started in November, as it did. Most people only see the last two weeks of the stock market as notable. What gets me is not one person on here is talking of the World Economic Forum in Davo's Switzerland, that ended just 24 hrs before the current crash.Yes just 24hrs Before the crash. This was a deliberate act.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Idahomie

This is the chart that has been in question, I have updated as of 2/7/14

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My grandfather was of the opinion that a good market economy needs Depression every now and then because it's like the economy's way of trimming the weak and unhealthy businesses from the overall market. The strong survive, grow and thrive. The question is whether or not our brain dead government officials will have the sense to get out of way and let the market correct itself. The more they let it recover on its own, the quicker it will grow back.

There are very sound arguments to suggest that FDR prolonged the Great Depression with all his meddling rather than helping. There was a similar crash in 1920 that was just as deep, and the government took no action, except to shrink itself (that was Coolidge when he got in). It took the economy about a year to resolve with unemployment going to about 1% in about four or five years. That was one reason they called it the Roaring '20s. If you wanted a job, you could have one, the expansion of the private sector was that rapid and profound after that major crash.

Of course, Hoover took advantage of all the money rolling in and tried to prevent and plan for another crash, and he reacted badly to the next market correction in 1929. The rest is history as the government got ever more involved in trying to fix the problem.
edit on 9-2-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There will be a slow return to previous levels. Not a dead cat bounce. The chart only shows a 2 year period which is far to little to make an educated statement about the market. As to senators and bankers, tragic but in the grand scheme of things,totally irrelevant. Look to history for your answers, then sleep well the end is not as near as the doom and gloomers are proselytising. They know not of what they speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I've never heard that take on it but it sounds brilliant. Allow it to happen. If that is the nature of this system they should know better so why interfere? Self serving I presume.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Tank you Commander.

I come from N Wisc too. Peshtigo River area
edit on 11-2-2014 by Idahomie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join