It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Loads of really good videos on youtube about the demonic alien agenda, but i grew up on reports of solid metal ufos being seen, people being abducted and taken aboard craft and physically touched by creatures, lights in the sky moving at incredible speed (although ive never seen the holy grail of sightings a high speed right angled turn mid flight). None of this seemed demonic to me at the time. Now im older and had experience of going to war, working with illuminati elites, seeing ufos for myself and finding faith. The demonic angle is starting to seem plausible.

I look at some news readers on tv and think "your face is strange your a hybrid of sorts" i see politicians with the strangest looking faces responding to questions without a shred of emotion are these creations living amongst us? I've been able to connect a lot of viable logical dots to perceive the world the way i do now but cant decide if aliens are aliens and demons are demons.

Do demons exist and will they take a physical form on earth but disguised as aliens that seems plausible and would be a deception. Will they arrive and side themselves with someone who becomes the antichrist?. Who do you see as being a hybrid on earth right now? is the footage of Nicki Minaj's eyes turning reptilian real? she claims she gets posessed, Justin Bieber recently ended up in jail and theres footage of his eyes changing and he has to turn away to compose himself is that real?. It would make sense to possess a star with a weak mind to gain riches, power and influence on earth and they must have a plan to achieve something is it simply the NWO in the making?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I believe they are demons. Why? Here are some of my reasons.

Because they work in the shadows. They have been here for quite some time, this is obvious. However, they do not make themselves truly publicly known. Instead, they are working with our tyrannical governments, and feeding them technology that is just being used to enslave us.

Nothing good operates in the shadows. If they truly wanted to help us, why wouldn't they?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They are the Nephilim...maybe.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by QuikSnap

So you don't think they're prepared to be seen on tv or on stage by millions as humans to gain the worship they crave or become politicians to gain leadership status so they can physically control the masses and send them down a path of destruction? your scenario doesn't fit with what a demon would want though, im sure demons didn't create the space shuttle humans are smart enough to do that but you think they may have whispered to a scientist here's how you make a biometric passport or eye scanner?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Use the search function and you can find a lot of threads on this very subject. Lots of folks tie the alien/demon thing to the Nephilim and even to Sitchin.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Thanks i will, its funny how ufology has evolved to trains of thought such as this Jacques Vallee mentioned a demonic element but i guess at the time that was too far out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by goodison3

The truth is, that Aliens and demons are the same. If you read the bible, it say that God created the Cosmos to house the Angels. The Angels have the ability to go back and forth between Heaven and the Cosmos. Their civilizations are built on the planets. So, basically Angels are both (extra)terrestrial and transdimentional beings. There is evidence that they once inhabited Cydonia, Mars and probably even Earth before man was created. Furthermore, Genesis 6 speaks of these angels as being able to sexually reproduce with humans.

I would say that most of the plasma like UFO sightings are the fallen Angels at work, while the metal ships are various government projects developed off of intel given to us by the fallen Angels.

Look at Nikola Tesla's achievements. He claimed that he was given much of his information by "Aliens".

We as humans are caught in the middle of the Angelic Conflict as the deciding factor of the outcome, so it doesnt come as a suprise to find that the fallen angel are doing everything in their power to decieve the nations and sway the faith of the people in general.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I would think that if aliens were demons it would also stand to reason that aliens were angels as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Tesla heard a signal that he thought was alien while he was working on early wireless transmission technology,thats all I'd heard. Are you sure the rest isn't just rumor?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I buy into this theory more than some of the others floating around. Why? Because demons are associated with evil, can (supposedly) disappear, reappear, etc. People are always claiming to be abducted and that it was such a horrible, frightening experience. Many of those same people live in fear of being abducted again and again. I would have to say that nothing "GOOD" would keep abducting and hurting folks against their wishes. At least nothing I would consider "GOOD" anyway.

I could very well be wrong. Nobody knows, but those facts leave me with the thought of demons above anything else. If we knew more.... well then we would know more.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Angels have been described in the bible as "wheels within wheels"in the sky, they come from the heavens,bright shining lights, I've heard they can spread feelings of joy and love with a touch, so aliens also sound like an angels.

Side note; in the Bible God and Satan use some of the same angels/demons to do their bidding.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Possibly, I saw it in a documentary. I know that he was very partucular about what room number he stayed in when he was at hotels. Anyways, Tesla is not my strong area of study, however there is much more evidence to support the idea that demonism goes hand in hand with much of science. Im not knocking science, just saying, man kind could never have made it this far alone.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
strieber.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Noones mentioned the weird looking celebs or politicians yet?. I'm not an Icke kind of guy but i'm definitely seeing odd people on the tv who are in positions of power who just dont look right, the last one i saw was the female from DARPA who was promoting and wearing the micro chipped tattoo she didnt look right, she looked like she knew she was talking about something millions would call "beast tech", you can just tell when someones trying to take advantage of you sometimes right? but there she was laughing everything off i'll be honest seeing people like her and listening to people like her have begun to make me feel physically nauseous. I'd like to think i'm in tune with whats going on and in a way if shes a demon i have some sort of protection against them or at least an internal alarm bell that manifests as a physical reaction?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Another aspect of alien abductions are abilities that the abductees receive. My question is,1) why are they always blond haired, blue eyed woman in their late 40s and 2) Why do they always get paranormal abilities like telekenisis, faith healing etc? Why not something like eidetic memory that can aid science and mathematics. (SOMETHING THAT WE CAN PROVE!) Or even literature.

IMHO, If aliens were good, they wouldn't be tricking us so much.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

DO you think its possible that writers, scientists, and philosophers could have been inspired by aliens?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The ecology advice/warnings they give have always been vague as well! if every abductee was told Carbon Dioxide your creating will kill the planet we'd have huge abductee protest marches against the automotive industry, instead theres small pockets of abductees with various ecological warnings, in my opinion telling a housewife nukes are bad dont set one off is pretty pointless!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

Yes. Alchemy, Theosophy, Cabalah. Demons in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My next question is how can i get those cool pics or images on my members info box? the grey boring box is depressing!?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

'angels' and 'demons' in bible are personifications concept,
just like 'gods' and 'goddesses' in greek myths.
they are, metaphorically, just concepts, imho.

for example: when our pride is high we are satan/whatever when we have no pride we are michael/whatever.

aliens? they are just beings like us.

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join