It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV/AIDS the disease that never was.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Golantrevize

Hey, do me a favor, I am 42. Explain this to all of the Friends that I lost in the early 90's who were under 30. Also explain it to a few of my friends who are living with HIV.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
After a first perusal I have to say that this is quite a paradigm shifting theory. It's going to take me a while, and a bit of research to fully wrap my head around it.

Whether I end up agreeing or disagreeing with you, it's an eye opening discussion.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by payta

There was a documentary on TV last week, I was only following it casually while also

doing something else.

However what I did take from the programme was that circumcision to a degree helps

in the protection of not catching aids. Something to do with some sort of reaction

around the foreskin area and the virus. They researched the African continent and

had a map of areas of high infection, which they put an 'over lay' over showing areas

where circumcision was done culturally and it was very obvious that those areas

had a lesser degree of infection! just saying . . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OP understands that people have died, he also understands that those deaths were attributed to AIDS/HIV.
He is also stating that we are not being told everything about the it. S&F for the new info.
edit on thFri, 07 Feb 2014 15:20:05 -0600America/Chicago220140580 by Sremmos80 because: grammer

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dear Boncho,

In reply to your comment, or should I say link since you did not add any thoughts on the matter I would like to say that "HIV" was observed in laboratory test under artificial stress and its appearance was endogenous. There is to date no picture of this virus observed by electron microscopy in the blood of a patient whose said they have a "high viral load" . More HIV is not an exogenous virus as people who make these claims seem to suggest , but a retrovirus, it is an important difference because our DNA contains 1% of endogenous retroviruses that may under certain conditions trigger diseases ... especially as those found in AIDS. But the question is , what makes the sick cell , why are these scientists able to identify this retro virus in a test tube , but never in humans ?

to positively identify molecules that could be considered as "markers" of a specific virus, the virus must first be highly purified, that is to say, separated from contamination by cellular or bacterial debris . The success of such a purification must be rigorously tested, otherwise the identification of so-called "marker" is a serious scientific fraud.

By not filtering the presence of cellular debris fractions, ignoring the enzymatic activity of these cell debris and ignoring the presence of endogenous retroviruses in cultured cells. This article can be considered as a demonstration of a retrovirus, probably endogenous to the cell cultures used. But it can not be presented as proof of the isolation of a retrovirus from an AIDS patient.

It is also very hard to keep a job in research if your observations do not fit with what is expected from the ones paying for it. Sadly.
edit on 32014Fridaypm228Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:18:36 -0600America/Chicagov18 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 32014Fridaypm228Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:20:38 -0600America/Chicagov20 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just caught this thread and while it is well written and composed, I think the OP is way off base here.
I'm not going to say this is intentional disinformation but rather inadequate knowledge of the plan called MK NAOMI put into effect for depopulation purposes by the ruling elite. The H.I.V. Virus was genetically engineered and funding ($10 million) was obtained from the U.S. Congress under H.B.15090 for the Department of Defense to produce it.

Straight from the very credible (and as a result, murdered for his efforts) Mr. William Cooper...

The project was carried out at Fort Detrick Maryland.

Since large populations were to be decimated the ruling elite decided to target the “undesirable elements of society” for extermination. Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations. The name of the project that developed AIDS is MKNAOMI. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977.

The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. You now have the entire story. The order was given by the POLICY COMMITTEE of THE BILDERBERG GROUP based in Switzerland. Other measures were also ordered. The one you will be able to check the easiest is the Haig - Kissinger Depopulation Policy which is administered by the State Department.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm sorry but there is just too much information on this to merely be only a figment of the imagination.
Additional Information

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The really hard part about this passion play is that you become 'one' when you get too close to someone.

Imagine waking up at 3 PM for round 3 and noticing that there's a couple of dozen stacks of psychiatry self help handbooks, shimmering in the sunlight against the wall, that you thought was a dresser, yeesh.

'Argyle, tell me you heard the shots....'
-Diehard

They know that I know that they know.

That I know.

A technology that takes hold of your thoughts, specifically, your fears, imagine that, works with them, and turns you into a Pat Robertson, forever.

Why does he look like he's cemented to the toilet seat, every time I see him 'pray'?

What is he talking to God about, this time? Oh, yes, the 'gay ring'.

Sweet Jesus! ( A screaming comes across the sky )

So, the moral of the story is: don't do anything 'not too bright'!

But if you do, do it thrice, if only to ratify that your mind is right, and don't you dare waste a single drop!.

...now I know there's a future for all of us....not so long ago, I was so scared...

Winter womb, dead trees loom, about the gates she swells....

Ah, well. To each their own.

# 138

edit on 7-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: some fish and chips I smell

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

kurthall

Hey, do me a favor, I am 42. Explain this to all of the Friends that I lost in the early 90's who were under 30. Also explain it to a few of my friends who are living with HIV.

Herpes infection of the lower GI tract. Karposi Sarcoma(KS) while considered a cancer is caused my human herpesvirus 8(HHV8 or KSHV). Some people are blessed with an immune system that can fight it, while others are not so fortunate and it spreads all over the body.

Also many AIDS symptoms are caused by the highly toxic drug cocktail given to HIV/AIDS patients.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There is a possibility that the HIV virus was around as long ago as 1959

"Researchers trace first HIV case to 1959 in the Belgian Congo"
edition.cnn.com...

Article is from 1998 on CNN.

I think this could be a possibity, as HIV could have been around for centuries, people could have died for a number of reasons but caused by a weakened immune system. No one would have been the wiser. It became more prevalent in the 1980's due to the promiscuity of certains parts of the gay community and new testing.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read the whole thing. A friend of mine that is really gay was tested positive about 27 years ago. He seems fine. I wonder if he would test positive or negative if he went to another country? I don't know enough to disagree or agree, but sounds logical to me. Ive seen presentations about it, one was the Dr. that coined the term AIDS, he pretty much said what you did.
edit on 7-2-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Why don't you read it and then explain it to your own friends, its not his job to do that, its a conspiracy site dude. Its such a generic thing to say as well, I think several people have already said it in this thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join