It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Flippin heck!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Awwwww....look at your happy, friendly, smiley face! Brill! You look just like you write....compasionate and caring....pleased to 'meet' you Tsu!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Sweetie! I know you are always here if I need you and that is comforting. I hate to complain all the time though. I'll wait until my world really comes crashing down.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

Awwwww....look at your happy, friendly, smiley face! Brill! You look just like you write....compasionate and caring....pleased to 'meet' you Tsu!

Rainbows
Jane

I agree.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Fighting off a nap here. So if I disappear...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I know! We need to get our acts together!

Urgh, I hate migraines, they are absolutely evil! Mind, I have completely wasted the day and I wasn't even unwell.

That is excellent news! I'm so happy for you! Believe me, I am definitely going to get on your back. You'll get started just to keep me quiet, I'm very good at nagging.

edit on 1922014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

P.S Aww, thank you, I'm very pleased to meet you too!

edit on 1922014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

Flippin heck!

Rainbows
Jane

Why the flippin heck Jane ?

Did you see me in the members thread ?

Cody

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I feel I should inform you guys, that I should have been out of here about two hours ago, aside from the fact that the call for which I am waiting, has yet to come. I get the impression that my friend is working late, and has been unable to access her phone to let me know.

Therefore, fair warning, I will be gone from here at some pace, at some near future point, so if I vanish all of a sudden, please do not be offended if I have not said farewell by that point. You know I respect you guys far too much to be rude in such a way without proper cause.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

What/which members thread?

Would you have prefered bloomin' heck?
...the 669...mhm...not to be messed with much either young man!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

True...you are so gallent in the way you write...I love it...your lady friend????....do we need to send 'cupid' fairy along with you?
Just asking

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I have sooo enjoyed this thread. I have not participated because I am not part of your lives.

All of you have so much energy. It has given this thread life and fun.

Please don't let that energy turn into something negative.

KEEP UP THE POSITIVE.

With Love and respect.

Peace
Crappiekat

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

What/which members thread?

Would you have prefered bloomin' heck?
...the 669...mhm...not to be messed with much either young man!

Rainbows
Jane

I was offered pretty much any duty I wished, I passed the pilot's course, but thought if it all goes belly up ...........I'm good...........but I can't as yet fly unaided.

I have a penchant for wanting to help and really wanted to get some medical background for future use.The training was pretty brutal and we helped out on a couple of earthquakes around the world as well, Russia (bloody cold) and Turkey (bloody dusty)

I was blown up in 1994 and lost a a very special friend and half a thumb, been shot, shot at and damn near court marshalled for refusing to use live rounds against a vicious riot that the other side loaded with kids next to the targets.

Sorry I'm waffling on

This thread

I'll happily post a pic of me here if you all want to see it

Cody

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Join in

There's no ego and no pressure

Just friends having a good time, your avatar was snatched, sorry, I can do another one if you want

Cody

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Do you mean pics? If so, links or it never happened, if not, I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ahem....just posting here makes you a member of this ever growing little band.....so tough!

We will be expecting you to check in a minimum of once a week...even if it's just to say hi and give us a wave...the kettles always on, biscuit tin full, Dundee cake on the cake stand, bowls of fruit (we get through loads of bananas due to the ferrets!
),
At week ends we have 'quiet' partys.......

Got your number now....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Have fun, if you can't be good be careful. and make sure you are back here drunk posting later on.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi De Hi!

WTF's up with the girlies??? Are you all "gettin' in synch" with each other thru' livin in the Rainbow Room together???

I've been busy busy busy at work again. Then Nearly bought a new car... but chickened out at the last minute!!!
Then worked on fixing Trues avatar... I think that the width of the original file I used wasn't suitable? so I've dabbled a wee bit and got it a bit closer... but had to leave a couple of thin black bands at each side!
Also - with the larger format avatars, the free gif website company logo appears at the bottom left

But hey - If You think it's OK TrueBrit... please do the do!!

LINK TO FILE HERE

G

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

THAT thread is looooong!

So...

I'll happily post a pic of me here if you all want to see it

get on with it!
Blimmey...you peeps know what I look like, baring my bed, you have even visited my boudoir, not to mention my lounge room, shed etc!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

crappiekat
I just wanted to say that I have sooo enjoyed this thread. I have not participated because I am not part of your lives.

All of you have so much energy. It has given this thread life and fun.

Please don't let that energy turn into something negative.

KEEP UP THE POSITIVE.

With Love and respect.

Peace
Crappiekat

COME ON IN CRAPPIEKAT!!!
Post a piccie!!
Make the Coffee!
Poke the Fire!!
Sing a song!
Rhyme a poem!!
Slip on a bananaskin!
Dream a dream for us!!

G

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! It's very nice to meet you!

You really should stick around. We have nibbles and drinks and no one is ever snarky.

Don't lean on anything though, Janes always forgetting to put up 'Wet Paint' signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join