It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My Valentine is to every sweet, kind, loveable, lady in the world. I love you all because you make life beautiful and worth living. I rejoice at being a man in the world you inhabit.
edit on 6-2-2014 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah baby, that works for me! Party hard!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Next Friday it is then? Lets get the invites out!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

hotel1
My Valentine is to every sweet, kind, loveable, lady in the world. I love you all because you make life beautiful and worth living. I rejoice at being a man in the world you inhabit.

Wow, you married?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

If I am sober enough to type, then I will be here!

I can make no promises. I fully intend to get uproariously wasted, and be involved in several different types of mayhem on the day in question lol!

ETA: Sitting in on the internet however, is much less likely to get me arrested than dipping a fresh cut rose in pigs blood and nailing it to a certain someones door though... so I might have to stay in for my own safety!
edit on 6-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'll be here. I have no Valentine here at home to take me out anywhre.
We'll have drinks and loud music and food and fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

LOL! Stay with us Darlin'. Well try to keep you out of trouble. Hell, you can keep me out of trouble as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Night Star

hotel1

Wow, you married?

I'm sorry Miss Nightstar but there is the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean between you in Rhode Island and me here in glorious Devon. Otherwise I would take you on a Joyful jaunt in my luxury saloon to a charming little place I know where they serve excellent food and the finest wine.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Might be a good idea now I think about it. I shall see if my buddy wants to come over and "celebrate" the day with us! Could make a crazy night of it!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My husband and I were talking about the whole finding love thing this morning because we were talking about someone in particular, and the one thing we both noted is, you usually almost always find love when you stop looking.

Once you stop looking, and give up hope, it usually finds you!

Good luck to all those alone this Valentine's day!
edit on 6-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

hotel1

Night Star

hotel1

Wow, you married?

I'm sorry Miss Nightstar but there is the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean between you in Rhode Island and me here in glorious Devon. Otherwise I would take you on a Joyful jaunt in my luxury saloon to a charming little place I know where they serve excellent food and the finest wine.

Damned ocean! LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sure, bring a friend along. The more the merrier as they say.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Night Star

hotel1

Night Star

hotel1

Wow, you married?

Damned ocean! LOL

Wretched sea. Especially for you my unattainable flower.
m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'll second that.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Stop reminding me hotel1....Grrrrrr...Devon most definitely has some of the best places to eat and drink....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
May I just remind folk that this thread is for sending valentines and thank yous too...not just for resigned singletons

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Where in this fair land are you the pot of gold beneath the rainbows end, my sweet angel Jane?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

That reminds me!

I must get a cheese board soon. I have a drop of port that will go lovely with some nice crumbly cheeses.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

For the next 6 months I am still in Birchwood...after that, down to Gloucestershire

You have a very genteel way with words, which are very becoming for a thread such as this kind sir.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Awwww...flippin 'eck!....I loooove cheese! I have SEVERAL cheese boards...I'll put them on the list for the buffet table!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join