It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Based on a recent thread, the last place I'd tell my story would be on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You just need the pic to post it here

Them someone will tell you fake it nonetheless

edit on 4-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

I would invite him/her/it into my home for a beer and to show it my Xbox One...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'd help ET phone home

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
4 words....
ball bat, tire iron.

the OP didn't mention if this was a day or night visit?
Still....

Lookee here peeps. The little effers KNOW to go deal with someone in charge....like WTH??!!
Would buzzing the pentagon be so freaking difficult?

I'm not believing after 8 bazillion-jillion miles their GPS crapped out on them. Plus if you can pull an interstellar maneuver, spending a day or two to figure out our protocol shouldn't be rocket science.

Day or night I got's no time or inclination to deal with that level of "weird".
Boundaries people!!!

I say beat the gray goop right out of them.
Anything else is like saying yes to a probing, missing time, drama. Who needs the aggravation??

(got my second wind)

Besides...look at Travis Walton. Y'all see anything good come out of that deal? What about the neighbors? You wanna go down as being the weird one on the block? FFS they fly around like giant garbage trucks lit up with christmas lights??!!
We all learned about "Stranger Danger" for a reason...
just saying...

ain't got the welcome mat out for them here.

Before the ET huggers swarm me like a mess of killer bee's...let me say, they have at NO TIME acted in an enlightened manner.
Stealth BS with innocent people? Baby stealing? No Anesthesia for procedures?
How very 1600's of them.

Let me return the favor....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Now THAT'S an answer I can live with. If they wanted to kill you they obviously would have done it. Besides,politeness counts.
If you TRULLY believe as I do then that is preferable to all the sneaking around anyway.Since to me they are real ,I dealt with those fears as a child.
Naturally seeing something that isn't SUPPOSED to exist can be disturbing,but again I learned about skin color as a little boy ( I couldn't get my head around the face some people were SO damn hung up on it) as well as had my ass tanned if I was rude(Thank GOD in heaven) so they wouldn't be anything different.

As a matter of face if ANY ET is in fact reading THIS post feel free to stop by and do so... all you crazies on this board,gotta get to know me first,before we meet

edit on 4-2-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Gee Beezzer - what's that lovely old saying "Don't let the bug…s get you down. I even got fined some 1000 points because I was being trolled by a wellknown organ and when I said something about don't feed the trolls they complained although they were doing the name calling bit. It was wasted on me because I didn't even know there were points to be had and have no interest in point gathering.

Actually I liked your first reply because I suspect most of us would have a hearty attack on the spot.

However ET actually going up to some ordinary bod's door and knocking is hardly likely to happen as its unlikely said bod would have a spare jar of saucer propellant in the garage.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a) What would you try to communicate with them and why?

b) If you had a live video feed where would you send it?

c) What are your fears and hopes for this event?

d) What would be needed for undeniable proof of the visit after they left?

a) I would act as though I were expecting them and that I had something for them, and that they should wait right there while I go and get it.

b) Well, this sort of assumes that I have a live video feed running at my place all the time, and I don't. So if you mean what would I do if I were able to get a live feed up and where would I send the footage, uhh...my brother-in-law?

c)That they would get away before I could lay hands on a ball-bat and some prusik hand-cuffs.

d) The unconscious bodies.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

"If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?"

Ask it to take me home.

Or ask it how to cure humanity's insanitys.
edit on 4-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It depends on what species of alien it is.

But truthfully, you will do what ever they want you to do.
edit on 112828p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by sulaw

You can tell what generation we were raised in. I too first thought of Reese's Pieces.

Who say's marketing doesn't work.

True, back in he day they fell on their knees trembling in fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

beezzer

"If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?"

I would make toilet in my pants.

No lie.

LOL, well you may or may not depending, they can control that fear trigger.
I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
“Son of man,stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.

Son of man, Hebrew phrase "ben adam" means human being

the spirit speaking is that still small inner voice?

Possibly what we today refer to as, telepathy.
edit on 122828p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, first, I'd make sure it wasn't any kind of Pedobear Alien ...

We've all heard about those Pedobear Aliens.
Sneaking in at night ... booty probes ... the lot.

If it is a Pedobear Alien, then, I'd kick it in the fork and bosh it about the head into compliant submission.

Additionally, I'd make sure it wasn't one of those aliens claiming to be a God.

If it is an Alien claiming to be a God, well, there's more kicking in the fork and boshing about the head into compliant submission to be had ... unless it's Thor, because, well, yum, Thor.

Otherwise, I'd likely ask them in for tea.
My home security will DVR viddy them the moment they're on property, and inside the house.

I'd bother them with the typical questions about Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why.

I'd also query them them on the networking for interesting job opportunities front once conversation got round that ways, because, well, new places, new people, travel, new opportunities. Hey. It could be fun.

edit on 2/4/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I had an experience in the summer of 2000 that still haunts my memories, not because of what they did,
but because of how I reacted to the experience.
I had thought of that question of and on sometimes throughout the years and always believed if I ever experienced anything
like contact, I would be calm and I would be the person they could trust and I would be the one who introduces them to the world and I would be famous.
Boy was I wrong.

I had just moved from a big city to a more remote area nestled along the edge of a large lake.It was a summer night and I had just crawled into bed to go to sleep.To make a long story short, I awoke sometime in the middle of the night with my room lit up like daylight and as I sat up in bed I saw two cats sitting at the foot of my bed staring at me.
I didn't have cats....needless to say I am an animal lover to the extreme and sometimes find the company of animals better than people.
Anyways as soon as I saw the cats my mind and body flew into absolute terror, I have never felt fear like that in my life,
and the whole time I couldn't understand why I was so afraid of these cats...but I reacted in some form of pure Neanderthal instinct,I grabbed my baseball bat under my bed, got up and swung it at one of the cats.
Something I could never ever see myself doing...I remember the bat hitting the head of the cat, there was a muffled thud sound , but no movement from the cat, the bat just seemed to bounce off its head....then the next thing I new it was morning I was back in my bed.
I wrote a short story about this experience a couple years ago, if anyone wants to read about this experience in more detail here's the link to the original story.
Names and places have been changed to protect the abducted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-2-2014 by mark1167 because: type

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

beezzer

Even though I laughed when I read your comment there is a lot of truth to it.

What would be the point?

It goes to show us that people are so self-centered that, unless it happens to them, or they have proof, it doesn't exist.

Heck I'm not sure at all Beezzer exists.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
1. Tell it to get off my G D Porch.
2. Throw rocks at it.
3. Shoot it, eat it, make a grey leather jacket, sell the jacket to Mblah and buy a burrito kiosk.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Realtruth

beezzer

Even though I laughed when I read your comment there is a lot of truth to it.

What would be the point?

I goes to show us that people are so self-centered that, unless it happens to them, or they have proof, it doesn't exist.

Heck I'm not sure at all Beezzer exists.

Oh great!

Now I'm not sure if I exis-. . .

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmm,

Interesting, now I am wondering if they might be subject to Stockholm Syndrome. Say, if I captured the aliens and held them hostage; would they begin to sympathize with me and stop believing in themselves.

I dunno, but I like the idea of experimenting on them.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

While I reply to you, I will speak in general means to the forum, too.

Well, if ET came knocking at my door -provided I´m at home-, I would open, damn why not I have nothing to loose.
Then I would make sure I can have proof if I´m allowed to share. I would spent the next days after the visit, if the won´t let me go with them, figuring out how to bring it to the public.
The first place I would try would probably be family if existent, then I would go to ATS staff, would talk to them show them the evidence while having a fresh second account at hand. I would pack all the evidence and my story into one OP make it ready to post and then contact ATS staff. Depending on the reaction (you never know
) from ATS staff I would hit the enter key on the second account (on a other machine/ip) to post it as fast as possible at the best time or go the ATS staff way.

Why? As much as I´m against censoring and secrecy, I would do this in secret first and maybe invite some members and setup a FAQ to the most asked questions that will arise. Then I would let it post over relay. All my knowledge at this point would already be known to the selected members so they will be able to answer the most questions in the FAQ or simultaneos.

I would provide a way to distribute this fast over several mirrors that are located in several regions of the world to make sure tempering with one root server is not enough to crash the dynamic name service and allow people to get their copys of my stuff.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Interesting.

Why in the world would you need to prove it to anyone?

If an ET wanted to be known then wouldn't it be highly probable they would use their own worldwide disclosure platform, individuals who most likely get ridiculed, and cut out MSM as well?

I personally think that most people aren't tuned into receiving ET contact, on almost all levels, because we are so focused on ourselves and the illusion of the physical realm.

Take just a moment to yourself. Listen to your thoughts.

Bet they are non-stop, random, and seemingly out of control.

How in the world could we be tuned into anything else other than ourselves?

Most people can't even focus on an ATS conversation for more than 10 minutes, let alone with people in the real world.

I'm not judging this is bad or good, but rather giving awareness to our current state.

Peace out,

RT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join