It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

I would probably bludgeon them, capture them, torture them, then try to feed them, torture them some more and once I was bored with them or bothered with their care kill them, or maybe eat them as is custom with out species.

Can't give them the wrong idea about how the human race treats other species now can I ?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

IF they were ET...they wouldnt be knocking nor need for us to let them in...they'd just phase-materialize thru it.

Why would they be standing on my porch? They wouldnt need to.....!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

JadeStar

Illogical and a bit silly. Like cowboys with laser guns. Hollywood dreck.

Think about it logically...

Captain Cook. End of argument.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

johnjohn808
reply to post by JadeStar

im actually smiling as i type this. It`s fun.
I get all of what you`re saying..... but when it comes to E.T, it`s ALL speculation.

All speculation is not created equal though.

There's this thing called informed speculation which takes into account the laws of physics and chemistry which govern the universe.

Speculation if fun, but its only useful if it recognizes that not everything is possible nor is everything likely.

Thanks, maybe one day I will read it. But I shamefully dont like reading.
I like reading text books believe it or not, but I have a hard time reading anything else.
I have a disorder so It`s hard for me to focus on one thing for an extended period of time.

Well if you ever find yourself wanting to read it you won't be disappointed. It's an epic book. Some people want it to be made into a movie but I think it would be impossible to do that and do it justice.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Communications between man and et have been going on for centuries. However....As soon as the government knew, et would be caught, water-boarded, and chop up in little pieces for science sake. Human would be caught, water-boarded, and found in a mass grave in some little remote place like a Mexican desert.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

datasdream
This site has been proposing hidden aliens. What if they appeared outside your door knocking, Slithering, floating or walking into your living room?
a) What would you try to communicate with them and why?
b) If you had a live video feed where would you send it?
c) What are your fears and hopes for this event?
d) What would be needed for undeniable proof of the visit after they left?

Just tell them “ Long time, no see”, and “are you free for lunch?”

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
An alien would be like 100 times more smarter - so what that means is that the capability of processing information is 100 times faster than a human, but it also means that they know about the 4th dimension more than us by 100 fold, so they don't just 'know' about the 4th dimension but they can go inside of the 4th dimension, stop time, or be omnipresent in multiple places at once. They can go into the subconscious and into the dream world so when they communicate with you there will be no idea as to what they are, you will think they are a ghost or something. This is how the alien can open a person's head during an abduction or take their eye out and put it back in - because they have power over our dream world and the true magic aspect of reality in time - but it is the normal world to them - so they don't see the earth as a place, they have complete knowledge over everything our planet contains at every moment just sitting in the craft way above the atmosphere.

The best researchers and knowledgeable individuals about this phenomena testify that the alien abduction reality is not about aliens from outer space studying humans. The true alien abduction phenomenon is about aliens from outer space who came to earth with a specific mission, a specific operation, a plan that had a beginning, a middle, and an end. I am not saying that aliens are not in Dulce or something like that, I am saying that the abduction phenomena is over. All of the people getting help these days are getting help from past experiences, not current. The alien mission, the alien purpose, the Agenda - was to experiment on humans and learn from their emotional side which is something that aliens lack. It doesn't matter if you say, "this alien doesn't have a soul" because he has a mind 100 times more faster so he doesn't need a soul. Humans have souls, so a greater life form that is not from earth is interested in the mechanism of such emotions and capabilities.

So understand we don't get answers from aliens. Let us also understand that we don't get answers from spirituality. These things are commonly said but I am writing that they are real. The reason for this is because the language of an alien, or the language of spirituality is much different than human language and simply we would not be able to understand. That is not the time for stubbornness it is the time for faith.

Aliens do not ever go in close proximity to a human unless they have been hypnotized. They have the technology to know exactly who is where and at what time. So like in the example of Rendlesham, the men thought they had a UFO sighting, but what it boiled down to was missing time on the man's watch who got abducted, and normal time on the man's watch who was at a distance. One of the men remembered touching the craft. Binary code flowed into his mind and he wrote 16 pages of it. "We are here for a planetary advancement." This may be a hoax but the missing time part is an example of hypnotism, and if humans can hypnotize each other than it must be the simplest thing for an advanced interplanetary species such as the greys.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

JadeStar
If it can travel light years to get here, don't you think your shotgun, electrified mat, etc would be pretty useless?
Not to mention, it's probably not the best interstellar diplomacy.

We can travel to the moon and all it takes is some nasty small virus to kill us so I would not be that sure!

JadeStar
Also shocked at how many people would offer it food or drink which could be poison to it.

I was one of those many people, I like to use your sentence above, slightly modified:
If it can travel light years to get here, don't you think they know how to find out what is poisonous for them?

I think you miss the point this is all fictional. Some could say they would be shocked that so many people even open the door.
Because life threatening germs and viruses are everywhere. Instant kill? Maybe.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

JadeStar
Utterly shocked at how many people would try to kill it (as if they could - it would be like that ant on the ant hill trying to kill you - not going to happen).

Congrats for being an animal. Have we not progressed beyond this? Guess not.

Not to mention, it's probably not the best interstellar diplomacy.

I guess there are very few people who would know what to do if a real alien showed up. That explains why if they ever do show up they should stay as far away from the average person as possible.
edit on 4-2-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Are you among the few people capable of the feat? I wonder

I said i pick my gun hide and avoid all contact, by the other hand you would pick a map and run to establish communications, now you say we are animals for not want to receive ET, what about you?

If it can travel light years to get here, don't you think your shotgun, electrified mat, etc would be pretty useless?

If he did all that to get here why you think it wouldn't think we are animals anyways, we cant do what it does, we are obviously inferior to them, why if we are not equals, it would have any reason to communicate with your species and not to an ant or a dog, after all, all animals are just animals for us, and last time i check it seems animals does communicates between themselves and ants and other species does pretty awesome structures, so for a superior species you would not be much different to an ant.

Don't feel superior to others when you are just giving your point of view, its just that, your word, as valid as the one of others.

Unless you are an ET and can claim with good knowledge what you would do.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Indigent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
1) Make sure it's not a Jehovah's Witness...
2) Have deep conversation about the life, the universe, and everything
3) Secretly wonder if it tastes like chicken

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'd sell someone into interstellar slavery for a star cruiser.

Calvin and Hobbes:

“See Any UFOs?”
“Not yet.”
“Well, keep your eyes open, they’re bound to land here sometime.”
“What will we do when they come?”
“See if we can sell mom and dad into slavery for a star cruiser”

edit on 6-2-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Bad idea.. I remember watching a video on Youtube of an incident where the aliens made metal guns explode due to some sort of electromagnetic field. I don't know the name of it

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

greyer
An alien would be like 100 times more smarter - so what that means is that the capability of processing information is 100 times faster than a human, but it also means that they know about the 4th dimension more than us by 100 fold, so they don't just 'know' about the 4th dimension but they can go inside of the 4th dimension, stop time, or be omnipresent in multiple places at once. They can go into the subconscious and into the dream world so when they communicate with you there will be no idea as to what they are, you will think they are a ghost or something. This is how the alien can open a person's head during an abduction or take their eye out and put it back in - because they have power over our dream world and the true magic aspect of reality in time - but it is the normal world to them - so they don't see the earth as a place, they have complete knowledge over everything our planet contains at every moment just sitting in the craft way above the atmosphere.

The best researchers and knowledgeable individuals about this phenomena testify that the alien abduction reality is not about aliens from outer space studying humans. The true alien abduction phenomenon is about aliens from outer space who came to earth with a specific mission, a specific operation, a plan that had a beginning, a middle, and an end. I am not saying that aliens are not in Dulce or something like that, I am saying that the abduction phenomena is over. All of the people getting help these days are getting help from past experiences, not current. The alien mission, the alien purpose, the Agenda - was to experiment on humans and learn from their emotional side which is something that aliens lack. It doesn't matter if you say, "this alien doesn't have a soul" because he has a mind 100 times more faster so he doesn't need a soul. Humans have souls, so a greater life form that is not from earth is interested in the mechanism of such emotions and capabilities.

So understand we don't get answers from aliens. Let us also understand that we don't get answers from spirituality. These things are commonly said but I am writing that they are real. The reason for this is because the language of an alien, or the language of spirituality is much different than human language and simply we would not be able to understand. That is not the time for stubbornness it is the time for faith.

Aliens do not ever go in close proximity to a human unless they have been hypnotized. They have the technology to know exactly who is where and at what time. So like in the example of Rendlesham, the men thought they had a UFO sighting, but what it boiled down to was missing time on the man's watch who got abducted, and normal time on the man's watch who was at a distance. One of the men remembered touching the craft. Binary code flowed into his mind and he wrote 16 pages of it. "We are here for a planetary advancement." This may be a hoax but the missing time part is an example of hypnotism, and if humans can hypnotize each other than it must be the simplest thing for an advanced interplanetary species such as the greys.

Wow! You show great insight into the alien issue. They are able to do things that most folks cannot comprehend. Our brain is somewhat like a computer hard drive or flash drive crystal. Aliens can read or even rewrite our program at will. Maybe some day we may get the answers to the big question of how and why we are here.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Which is why a highly symbolic act of a HUMAN like knocking at the door would be unbelievibly generous on their part.Equally so my thoughts betraying any intended violent act which I would NOT initiate, would no doubt do nothing to mitigate THEIR danger of approaching ME in such a manor,without an elaborate preparation and restraints.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

IF they were ET...they wouldnt be knocking nor need for us to let them in...they'd just phase-materialize thru it.

Why would they be standing on my porch? They wouldnt need to.....!!

Depends if they are higher dimensional beings. If they are 3D then they will be as limited as us (most of us).

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would hope they could read my mind for communication since I do not know their language.

The monologue from my side would probably be.

You must have really taken a wrong turn since you ended up here. Is there anything I can do to get you safely away from this place before you get in trouble with the local population?

edit on 6-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ask it if it has an extra seat on it's space ship? Then ask if they can take me for a ride. Then ask if they know of a planet where there are civilized and peaceful humans that they can drop me off at.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would shoot his creepy ass. Then I would sell the carcass to the Smithsonian for as much gold as possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes, they came to my house for a reason and if they wanted me dead or for some scientific autopsy I'd probably be dead before I knew they were even there being dissected on a moon of Saturn. It'd be a once in a lifetime experience to see them that close. Maybe I could communicate somehow with them or be given the chance to learn from them or go for a space ride.

I'd probably make sure they are okay with it first. I doubt they would react well to me bursting in the room like paparazzi gunning them down with questions and I run the risk of them finding out and getting aggressive if I try to hide it and they find out. If I got one probably just post it here and leave it at that. If I came out all madly excited over the media over it I'd probably just be ridiculed and considered a nut case. Not unless my identity could be hidden.

That they would teach me things nobody could ever know. About the universe, lifes origins, other extraterrestrial civilizations, inter galactic travel and technology, religion, science and possibly powers of the mind that could not be unleashed without there help like telepathy, telekinesis, extending life by moving your consciousness to other vessels and bodies, influencing outcomes of situations. A chance to travel into deep space and see their world, mothership and hidden beauties of other worlds like landscapes, tastes and feelings. Fear wise, I'd be scared my anus would be probed or even worse I'd be dissected for science and eaten when they are done, or the knowledge they'd give me would overwhelm me and kill me, or that by travelling into space with them my body would fail and I'd die.

Only HD footage and a body, physical remains like finger prints, DNA prints, residue like skin cells or hairs, a gift from them to me like their version of the iphone haha. Or the Men in Black putting a bag over my head.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

datasdream
This site has been proposing hidden aliens. What if they appeared outside your door knocking, Slithering, floating or walking into your living room?

This is a fantastic question. My first reaction would be to grab my set of swords as is the case with any intruder (working on acquiring a more 'gunpowder and mechanical' based protection) but would probably put my arms up so as not to appear hostile. As far as evidence, the obvious would be to snap a picture but if we were to effectively communicate, I would ask for it to leave a trinket of sorts, maybe some of it's DNA? Definitely would have to take a selfie with it though haha. Great question, again. Very intriguing

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join