It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This site has been proposing hidden aliens. What if they appeared outside your door knocking, Slithering, floating or walking into your living room?
a) What would you try to communicate with them and why?
b) If you had a live video feed where would you send it?
c) What are your fears and hopes for this event?
d) What would be needed for undeniable proof of the visit after they left?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
pick shotgun, go under bed wait for it to leave, drink beer

edit on 4-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

Oh and think all the time please don't probe me, please don't probe me, please don't probe me, nice cow outside, please don't probe me
edit on 4-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Coffee....offer him/her the best thing I possess...Coffee

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I'd whup out my old Gerber BMF and give them a demo of why they used to call me "Tom the Impaler", then we'd see what they taste like grilled up with a little apple in their mouth. Maybe some oyster dressing.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

Figuratively speaking... If E.T. Knocked at my door. First I would find the Reese Pieces!

On a more serious note~ Have he/she/it come in take a seat, poor a shot of Devil's Cut, Snip a cigar for me and my new friend and shoot the craper until homeland security shows up and arrests the E.T and me for being exposed...

link   
Feed him some Reese's pieces and let him use the phone.

sulaw

Figuratively speaking... If E.T. Knocked at my door. First I would find the Reese Pieces!

Ah, great minds thinking alike at the same time. Did you know Spielberg first went to another candy company, I forget which one, to offer them that spot, and they declined. Hopefully their marketing person was working at McD's the day after the film came out.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

link   
I would show them my children, they would soon realize that i'm just another brother from another galaxy's mother surviving like the rest of the animals I share Earth with.

Not much I could do if they wanted us dead, but I would like to hazard a guess as to say they would do it in one whole swoop instead of individually.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! We posted the same thought at the same time!!! Muahahahahah~!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Kill 'em and grill 'em!

Second line.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I will call on The Name of Jesus. For His Name have Power.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have no idea what I would do. There are multiple thoughts that would be racing through my head. Is this a joke? Are you here to harm me? Why come to me? Can I help you? Will I really want to once I know your intentions?

I don't think anyone could really answer this question truly without actually living it. I can say anything but who knows what I would really do once confronted. I might lash out in fear or I might cower down in amazement. I might even say "welcome".
I guess it depends what I'm facing once I open the door.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You can tell what generation we were raised in. I too first thought of Reese's Pieces.

Who say's marketing doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

1. Slap myself in the face in case am dreaming

2.Take them to my computer and show them the mapped universe we have so far and see if it can show me where it's from maybe.
3.Get a selfie with it

4.Make like a tree and get out of their.

Definitely wouldn't throw water at it tho.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'd answer the door, look it from top to bottom and tell it, "we don't need your kind 'round here".

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

"If ET came knocking upon your door what would you do?"

I would make toilet in my pants.

No lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Throw the door open, flap my arms about whilst running in ever expanding circles........and then post on ATS without the convenient pics that could back up my story.......

Have i missed anything?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

mikeone718

I'd answer the door, look it from top to bottom and tell it, "we don't need your kind 'round here".

Or should that be round are way mike..I know, had too

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If aliens exist, and they come to converse, no singular proof will be required. I doubt they would allow video, jam it or scramble the electronics or something. Proof will be provided on a mass scale when they see fit, when the masses are ready. If they exist and are flying around, they may have had these encounters before, so they may have a protocol. Any genuine contact meant to announce their being would probably be very efficient, to the point, and available to all via our radios, internet, or tvs. Panic would be paramount to avoid, so maybe they would commit an act of grace or kindness to show their benevolence, like deflecting an asteroid, cme, stopping a super volcano from a ELE, or something like that. Or maybe they will post up on the moon in visible sight for all to see and wait, let the panic subdue, let us get it in our minds that they are there before contact.

Maybe some of this has or is already happening. The moon thought is how I'd want it to go down, or something like that. I would be very concerned if they came into my home and chose me to initiate the meet and greet, but hey, if they did I would let them in, sit down on my couch, pop in Close Encounters on DVD, offer them a beverage, just for kicks and curiosity, and start blabbing away about me, lol.

If I did manage to get vdeo, I would send it to local news, they air everything. I would give a gift, and maybe recieve one. Thats all the proof I would need, some alien thingamajiggy, with a certification or authentication card, lol.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If an EBE knocked at my door, I'd answer it, be in shock for a few seconds then invite him/her/it in, offer them a drink, if they could stomach it, then sit and talk.
I'd let them know I've been waiting for them all my life, then ask if I can have them meet my family.
If not, or not allowed I'd ask to take a pic of them with me, then be happy knowing I KNOW. My one question will have been answered and could die a happy person

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

coolcatt

mikeone718

Or should that be round are way mike..I know, had too

"And don't look back in anger on your way out"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join