It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

jhn7537
From Twitter... Can't link up full stories though

Fire in the Sky! 'Loud boom' alarms residents in Springfield, Missouri: People in several counties in our viewing

Loud booms in Missouri: As expected, 'Tut Tut' say experts, no need for concern: Loud boom are again on the rise

Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Missouri

EarthChange News: Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Mo
edit on 3-2-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

never mind

edit on (2/3/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

link   

FlyersFan
KY3 News - Loud Boom Heard Across Springfield

The Springfield Police Department says crews were sent out to investigate and were unable to determine the source of the noise. We received calls and messages from people in different parts of town, who state that they heard the boom.

READ THE COMMENTS SECTION

People are writing in about hearing it.

Haven't read about anyone seeing 'craft' ... (yet)

Awesome FF, what on earth is it?

link   

antar
I know what I saw was not a metal trash can spinning out of control or being chased by 5 at least 5 jets in full throttle. Throw in the GIANT halo that happened around the sun for at least 2 minutes and burned my face with in just a few seconds....

OOOPS .... just saw that is from Dec 2013. 6 weeks ago ... sorry.
edit on 2/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

jhn7537
From Twitter... Can't link up full stories though

Fire in the Sky! 'Loud boom' alarms residents in Springfield, Missouri: People in several counties in our viewing

Loud booms in Missouri: As expected, 'Tut Tut' say experts, no need for concern: Loud boom are again on the rise

Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Missouri

EarthChange News: Loud Boom Heard In Springfield, Mo
edit on 3-2-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Those are all VERY old messages....from 2013.

link   
Maybe is similar with this?

edition.cnn.com...

link   
I live in Illinois, so if it is something "fragile Earth" related, like fault lines (new madrid) I will let you know if I experience anything... But if there was a visualization of a craft being chased by 5 jets, I don't know what to make of that... There have been MANY reports throughout time of Fighter Jets chasing metallic crafts, but man, mid day in a populated area is crazy... Someone had to catch this on camera... I hope we get something to view, instead of first hand accounts...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

FlyersFan

The Springfield Police Department says crews were sent out to investigate and were unable to determine the source of the noise. We received calls and messages from people in different parts of town, who state that they heard the boom.

Again...very old...from December 2013 so a few months back.

link   
reply to post by Cuervo

That is possible. There is a lot of moisture being sucked up through these parts right now. So the air is wet, and it's cold at all levels.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe the news stations are reluctant to report on government planes chasing something, with accompanying noise. One of them will put that data forward, and then all of them will have to join in (newsrooms know things quite awhile before they report them, for the most part).

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Right, the article Flyerfan posted has the date Dec 15, 2013, it happened last year.

link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

shoot, you are right.

link   
reply to post by antar

I see a lot of LOUD BOOMS being tweeted from Arkansas...just now...what's up????

link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

There was no way to have captured the UFO, I could have gotten footage of the Jets and the Halo, hell if I had a camera strapped to my ass for your benefit, I could have caught the booms, the jets, the ufo and the halo. Not being snarky, just trying to keep a sense of dry humor about it all. We will all wait for more reports and information as it comes in.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

OH no!

link   
Anyone posting links to news on this, please check the date of the article before posting....all you are doing is confusing everyone to the actual even that happened TODAY. All the twitter and news articles that are currently posted are from much older stories, not the OP from TODAY.

link   

liliththedestroyer
Right, the article Flyerfan posted has the date Dec 15, 2013, it happened last year.

YEP ... just saw that. I went back and edited my previous post.
DARN ... I thought it was now. My bad ...

link   
Well it has to be that all the events are localised if people elsewhere are seeing a 'normal' Sun, although I suppose there could have been some kind of atmospheric event as far as the Sun anomaly is concerned, but that would make the jets and the object just coincidental.
Reason though, says that it is all connected from what Antar is saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

FlyersFan

ETA ... oooops sorry .. that's from Dec 2013. 6 weeks ago. My bad ...
edit on 2/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

That article is from December.
from KY3 News, [email protected]
POSTED: 10:45 PM CST Dec 15, 2013

Des

link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

If others are posting on the net, that's corroboration. You don't need pics to know when someone is being truthful. Your dismissive attitude to such a long standing member is pretty disrespectful.

Or your just another 'paid poster'

link   
Might have to eat my words, this was just posted:

Orange Colored Cigar UFO Recorded Over California. February 3rd, 2014

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join