It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian commander: We have targets within America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

ausername
IRAN SENDING WARSHIPS CLOSE TO US BORDERS

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

Hmmm...

What are they going to do, bleed on people? They have three frigates, two corvettes and some missile boats that don't have the legs to get to Yemen, let alone the US. One airstrike and they're toast. No threat.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

What the silly fool most lightly fails to realize is that if America were to launch any kind of sustained attack on there nation, Iranian internment camps would surely follow.

Why cant we all just play nice?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
[snip]

Of course Iran has targets in the US, and as do we there. That's not a surprise, countries at odds are going to have a list of marks for future targeting reference. If this does come as a surprise, I suggest not looking at the world with such myopic vision.
And no, I doubt the Iranian vessels in international water is a big deal, either. It's akin to one bird feather puffing in front of a whole flock. Not going to amount to much other than Solo getting it's butt kicked if it tries anything. Now, if every vessel Iran has suddenly shows up at the maritime border, or sets up shop completely in a regional country nearby, then I'll be a little wary. You still don't bring a Nerf gun to a shooting range, however.
edit on 9-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Stupid double posting no good keyboard posting everything twice rassenfrassen stupid.

Passing mod, do your thing?
edit on k062902bamSun, 09 Feb 2014 06:29:12 -0600 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

GET ON TOPIC NOW !!!!

YOUR POSTS WILL BE REMOVED AND YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sadly, I totally buy this guy's claims, but before last week I may have dismissed them.

Here's a story that didn't make widespread news:

m.wsbtv.com...

A Georgia Tech student from Iran accidentally caught himself on fire while preparing Molotov Cocktails in his apartment. The FBI, ATF and the Joint Terror Task Force were all investigating. An entire city block was evacuated in Midtown Atlanta, which seems like a lot for just a Molotov Cocktail.

No telling what other evidence they uncovered as the story was quickly dropped.

So, not considering Iran's actual military capabilities, but just the number of foreign nationals from Iran in this country, I hope someone, somewhere is taking the guy at his word.
edit on 2/9/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

In sheer combat power Iran has almost zero long range ability other than missiles.

I'll almost guarantee there are at least a couple dozen sleeper cells, and that is where it gets scary. I have no trouble believing this.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How can Iran threaten the US when the US surrounds them. The US has a Dragnet of Electronic Technology listening and watching all that Iran does. If the Iranian President farts in his sleep the US and their Iranian CIA spies know about it!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by kosmicjack

In sheer combat power Iran has almost zero long range ability other than missiles.

I'll almost guarantee there are at least a couple dozen sleeper cells, and that is where it gets scary. I have no trouble believing this.

Of that I have no doubt. The Soviets admitted to having sleepers in DC whose job was to blow the power grid and poison the water supply if anything
Happened between the 2 countries and there's the rumors of more diabolical russian sleepers with nukes. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of countries with sleepers in place here, Iran among them. Just as the US has also utilized them across the globe. It doesn't make it less scary but I just don't think it requires a preemptive military strike on Iran like some others seem to feel. If we used sleeper agents as that justification we better open the books up for awhile because we're going after a lot of countries!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

stevcolx
How can Iran threaten the US when the US surrounds them. The US has a Dragnet of Electronic Technology listening and watching all that Iran does. If the Iranian President farts in his sleep the US and their Iranian CIA spies know about it!

that cannot be true as some of those dots are in RUSSIA!!!

trukmistan uzbizkistan,etc are russians provinces.

edit on 11-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
edit on 11-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

beckybecky

stevcolx

that cannot be true as some of those dots are in RUSSIA!!!

You need to go back to school and learn some more Geography. None of these dots are in Russia!

So it is actually true! America has over 900 bases in over 153 countries! How about Iran? Does Iran have bases in other countries? Nope! Why is that I wonder beckybecky?! Is that because Iran has it's own empire and not everyone else's?

edit on 11/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

stevcolx

AngryCymraeg

ausername
IRAN SENDING WARSHIPS CLOSE TO US BORDERS

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

Hmmm...

What are they going to do, bleed on people? They have three frigates, two corvettes and some missile boats that don't have the legs to get to Yemen, let alone the US. One airstrike and they're toast. No threat.

In this thread it was shown that Iran had developed a WMD at the end of november 2013.

"Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to build a nuclear bomb in as little as a month, according to a new estimate by one of the USA's top nuclear experts."
ISIS considered various scenarios, including if Iran decided to build a covert enrichment plant like it has under a mountain in Fordow, near the city of Qom, that was designed for optimal efficiency and minimal time to enrich enough uranium for bomb making. Such a facility built with current Iranian technology could produce enough material for a bomb in a week, according to the ISIS report.

www.usatoday.com...

TextIn this thread it was shown that Iran had developed a WMD at the end of november 2013.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

isreali intelligence which is first class because they are next to iran revealed iran has a wmd by mid december 2013 and obviously they are ready to attack america after preparations.

this flottila could be a sucide mission to launch an devastating attack on America.

now suppose this flotilla may be about to launch an attack on America.they could be carrying the WMD on board.once they are close to new york harbor they could launch it and we would be powerless to stop it as it would only take 45 seconds to hit The apple.

remember the iranians have never ever left the safety of their coastline BEFORE.

NEVER BEFORE.

so why would they do it now? because they have a dmw?

i am very scared.i am very frightened.i don't want to die a horrible death.

where is the our dozy American navy?

it's time they woke up from their slumber and took action.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join