It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian commander: We have targets within America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

beckybecky

thats's right you have no arguments so you play the race card..because it so easy to be a victim.hey daddy he's hurting because i'm an ethnic.

which part of my posts was untrue?

tell us.we are waiting for your great rebuttal.

Nobody is playing the race card, you're the one dealing it from the bottom of the deck. But for where your prior st is inaccurate,

beckybecky

What is wrong if America Takes over the middle east?

tell me?

That would be the best thing.

What would be good about it? What possible benefit does taking over multiple sovereign nations at the cost of massive US casualties give us? NONE. You really need to try to understand that you can't just go around beating up everyone you disagree with. Not that the US isn't already down this path but continuing to trot the globe wreaking havoc wherever boots touch the ground is exactly what we are supposed to be fighting against. In essence we have become what we hate, we ARE the terrorists. W Aren't exporting exceptionalism or democracy like you seem to think will be the end result.

These Arabs have no great ideals apart from suicide bombing and 72 virgin delusions.They are very backward technologically.All the machines are imported.They dream of caliphers of medieavels times instead of looking forward they look backward.

There is no democracy.look at egypt.what a farce.with one dictator after another.look at syria.dictator dont want to go.kills 120000....

But whether we or mostly you, like it or agree with it or not is irrelevant. These are sovereign nations and for better or worse the Egyptian people democratically elected Morsi. Dd it work out for them? Not so well obviously but gain, it's nne of our business UNTIL they commit an act of aggression against american interests.

Their women are socially,morally and freedomwise repressed,opprrssed,suppressed and not allowed to drive cars or walk alone.

They seem to be stuck in a medieavel time warp.

It's nice that you won't to save the world and all that but again, you have nt considered the cost in American lives if we were to try to invade the entire ME. W couldn't hold Iraq, hw do you plan on holding an entire region with 100's of millions of people whs sole goal will be to push us back it of their countries. Al you're going t d is give them a rallying cry, a standard bearer for them to rise against.

America is very advanced.WE HAVE SCIENTISTS WHO LOOK FORWARD.ABOVE AND BEYOND.
WE INVENT NEW THINGS every single day.

Think about it Every single day,
We are just awesome and will control the middle east by hook or crook.
edit on 13-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Ad likewise so are many ME nations scientifically advanced. If you don't like their exports I suggest using Roman numerals and several components of modern medicine like sanitation to reduce infection.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Freeborn
reply to post by beckybecky

I'm going to try and be as polite as I possibly can with you and put it in simple easy terms.

What is wrong if America Takes over the middle east?

Because it doesn't belong to the US and its problems should be resolved by the people who it primarily concerns and with THEIR wishes given priority - namely the people who live there.
And the simple fact is they don't want the US there - that should be enough.

We are just awesome.....

Many would disagree with your assessment.

..... and will control the middle east by hook or crook.

No 'you' won't.

they have had these "problems for at least 80 years and they can't/won't solve it.

a outsider needs to impose a solution by force if necessary.

The power of 10000 speeches is nothing compared to a single salvo from a gutted ww2 frigate.

people listen to a salvo not to speeches.

Look at America.

50 STATES LIVING IN HARMONEY.

NO WAR.

WE ARE SO STRONG.

Under the Federal Government every state lives in peace and harmoney.

50 states.do you understand 50?

we are so powerful.

Similarly by taking over the middle east we could have universal peace.

Remember Rome.Pax Roma?

This would be Pax Americana.

Universal peace on the eve of universal war.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

beckybecky

they have had these "problems for at least 80 years and they can't/won't solve it.

Why? Why its it our business?

beckybecky

Unless you kill every person living there you wont get peace you will get hundreds of years of angry middle eastern people trying to get rid of the westerns occupation. NEWS FLASH! PEOPLE DONT LIKE BEING OCCUPIED!
edit on 13-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Words truly fail me.

Unfortunately I'm unable to post my true feelings.

One of the things I find disturbing is that there hasn't been an avalanche of American posters disassociating themselves from your comments.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

beckybecky

The power of 10000 speeches is nothing compared to a single salvo from a gutted ww2 frigate.

people listen to a salvo not to speeches.

Look at America.50 STATES LIVING IN HARMONEY.

NO WAR.

WE ARE SO STRONG.

we are so powerful.

So your solution for world peace is to start a world war? Brilliant! It's like f@cking for virginity... It's some legitimate 'do I need help?' territory when you wander down sociopath lane with that much swagger.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky

Why? Why its it our business?

beckybecky

Unless you kill every person living there you wont get peace you will get hundreds of years of angry middle eastern people trying to get rid of the westerns occupation. NEWS FLASH! PEOPLE DONT LIKE BEING OCCUPIED!

i never said anything about killing anybody.we are civilized in America.

Because they made it our business on 9/11 and terrorist attempts since.if they don't like to be occupied then FIX IT.

but after 80 years they can't/won't..
look at sunni versus shiitttes and every other tin pot tribe fighting/killing at random.

Everyday i hear of mass terrorist attacks in irak.

the only reason is they get angry is because the STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA IN THE M.E. constantly rousing them against us so that they don't pay attention to the dictators ruling them.do you understand?

switch it off ...and and and put proper programmes on that educate and inform and entertain instead of preaching hate all day.

as soon as as we move in we would imprison any partisan or incitement to hatred on the media.

BALANCE.

ONLY BALANCE WOULD BE ALLOWED AND CIVILIZED DISCOURSE.

NO MORE RABBLE ROUSING ON TV.

NO WAR.

WE ARE SO STRONG.

we are so powerful.

Remember Rome.Pax Roma?

Universal peace on the eve of universal war.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Good grief! These types of threads always turn into a pile of $hit and lose the original focus of the topic.

"I'm right. NO, I am right. No, you are wrong and a moron. You are a racist. No, I never said anything about race!" Blah...blah...blah...

Just agree to disagree and move on for God's (insert your deity's name here) sake!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

beckybecky

Remember Rome.Pax Roma?

I think it would be more like Pox Americana.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, or you actually believe the hoo-ah garbage you continually spout? If you do believe it, then I am very sorry for you and your friends and family....and the world.

Forbid that people with your views get in power...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Freeborn

Words truly fail me.

One of the things I find disturbing is that there hasn't been an avalanche of American posters disassociating themselves from your comments.

I didn't know we had to post our disagreement with idiotic statements in order appease the international posters opinions of Americans.

If that is the case then I shall officially disassociate myself from the opinions of a fool.

I ElohimJD do not endorse the beliefs of BeckyBecky she does not represent my opinions at all.

Go Avalanche! (Colorado hockey team)

God Bless,
edit on 13-2-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

aorAki

Forbid that people with your views get in power...

They did.....There names were Bush and Chenny.

O and dont forget Kerry and McCain and Obama and everyone else that has tried dragging the USA into war the last few years.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So, in you **cough** educated **cough** opnion, we should pipe in Barney and Friends and Sesame Street after we take them over and everything would be just fine in the world.

My go, your line of thinking scares the # out of me.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

i never said anything about killing anybody.we are civilized in America.

Because they made it our business on 9/11 and terrorist attempts since.if they don't like to be occupied then FIX IT.

How exactly do you suppose the U.S invades and occupies Iran without killing anybody? Do you honestly think they will just let a foreign country run roughshod over their culture, country, and religion without putting up a fight? Not even you are that short sighted. You know there would be lots of innocent people killed (and a ton of U.S casualties. If you think the body count for the U.S was bad in Iraq, try invading Iran).

but after 80 years they can't/won't..
look at sunni versus shiitttes and every other tin pot tribe fighting/killing at random.

Everyday i hear of mass terrorist attacks in irak.

It's Iraq, and while Saddam Hussein was no angel, Things were MUCH more stable in Iraq before the U.S took him out. The violence you read about daily in Iraq is a direct result of the U.S invasion and occupation.

the only reason is they get angry is because the STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA IN THE M.E. constantly rousing them against us so that they don't pay attention to the dictators ruling them.do you understand?

switch it off ...and and and put proper programmes on that educate and inform and entertain instead of preaching hate all day.

Is the irony of this statement ACTUALLY lost on you? I can't help but think you're trolling (and doing a damn good job of it). The STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA in the west, is the same media that has you riled up about invading Iran. Switch it off, indeed.

NO WAR.

WE ARE SO STRONG.

we are so powerful.

LMAO... This is just bordering on the comical. The U.S government just shut down not that long ago over partisan bickering. There has been talk of states seceding from the union (complete with white house petitions). States are divided over a large number of issues, and republicans and democrats have the country wallowing in perpetual debt, and divided. You don't read much, do you?

No, you'd have endless war. If you think Iraq was bad, try taking over the entire middle east. It would never happen, and if the U.S was stupid enough to try (thank God YOU are not president), it would likely lead to nuclear war with Russia. Again, you are either trolling, or incredibly naive.

Remember Rome.Pax Roma?

Yes. Thankfully we have these things called history books which also teach us valuable lessons about how rome fell.
edit on 13-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: edited for civility

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

LMAO... This is just bordering on the comical. The U.S government just shut down not that long ago over partisan bickering. There has been talk of states seceding from the union (complete with white house petitions). States are divided over a large number of issues, and republicans and democrats have the country wallowing in perpetual debt, and divided. You don't read much, do you?

Remember Rome.Pax Roma?

So what if the U.S Goverment shut down? nobody got killed.nobody died.it's just part of normal politics.

have you noticed nobody dies at election time in america.talk of succesuion is just talk by a few malcontents and dinosaurs.

compare that with other countries.mass murder and mayhem and bombing and people getting killed by state security.

nobody started plantingbombs at random.

there is no chaos,murder,mayhem.we are all civilized .

there is no tribalism.we all work for the common good.That is why america is strong.
50 states luving in peace and harmoney.United we are indestructible.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

hoagy1199

So, in you **cough** educated **cough** opnion, we should pipe in Barney and Friends and Sesame Street after we take them over and everything would be just fine in the world.

My go, your line of thinking scares the # out of me.

whats wrong with Barnaby and friends and sesame street?

they are educational.they don't preach hate.you will never hear death to iram on sesame street or any hate at all.

all is laughter and light banter and educational talk.

the middle east definitely needs them a lot more.

i have studied their tv and is just of divisiveness and hatred and non stop politics.over and over.day in day out.

i would ban it all and replace it with sitcoms and childrens programs.no more hateful politics...because by God these people need to get some light relief and joy and to get away from the dourness,bitterness,hatred being spawned by their state sponsered evil media.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

(Facepalm) Sadly life is a bit more complicated than you might think.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

(Facepalm)

I think you mean

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I am under no illusion that Iran will be targeting the US o' A, but for how long now have America been pointing a gun at Iran?

It would almost be irresponsible of them to not.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Freeborn

Words truly fail me.

well here's one....becky is joking, or, is from another country trying to rattle cages, by impersonating an American...everyone should just ignore what Becky says...she is in her own little world.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

jimmyx

well here's one....becky is joking, or, is from another country trying to rattle cages, by impersonating an American...everyone should just ignore what Becky says...she is in her own little world.

Does give a good laugh though

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join