It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Im not here to hold your hand Phage,im sure you can look into it yourself and of coarse, no one should take anything,anyone says as the gospel..so do research!!..there is evidence out there displaying that the poles of Mars are melting etc etc some say this is down to the Sun,or even galactic superwaves..But take everything into account and evaluate the big picture,it may all indicate Nibiru, i've summerised it in my original 4 posts..I still have links to add..So if your good ill put them up..lol..Im not here for a raging debate..its about time people used their own minds,im merely a catalyst..Have a good evening bed time for me

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddyman

it may all indicate Nibiru,

But more than likely it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

so do research!!
I have.

there is evidence out there displaying that the poles of Mars are melting etc etc
Basing such a claim on three years of observations (which is what was done) is a little ridiculous.

But take everything into account and evaluate the big picture,it may all indicate Nibiru
Except that the whole idea of a large object entering the inner Solar System on a regular basis makes no sense. Here's what happens if it happens once.

edit on 2/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You might want to take these two off the list

depiction of Nibiru on Swiss Franc notes, included in the illustration of our Solar System
posted by member nataylor
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That's famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him. en.wikipedia.org...

-Google sky missing/blacked out area
www.cosmophobia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So I read less than ten posts before having to comment due to outright wrong information. I was originally going to make a long post on why Nibiru is nonsense and then I remembered that I've already done that. So here you go, the truth abour Nibiru complete with sources.

The Truth About Nibiru

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The Truth About Nibiru

You can't argue with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

the mere scale of attack on your OP, to me, indicates that some or all of what you've posted is accurate. the quality of the rebuttals is predictably poor and in the standard "Don't anyone dare believe this or you're a dumbass!" format. the days of online shillery being an effective strategy are over. i think your evidence is more than adequate.

ETA Oh, and the fact that Phage is here. you're doing something right when he gets involved.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Your powers of critical thinking are...awesome.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Urantia1111
the mere scale of attack on your OP, to me, indicates that some or all of what you've posted is accurate

No it doesn't.
It indicates that much of what the OP posted was wrong, assumptions or debunked.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Urantia1111

Your powers of critical thinking are...awesome.

thanks pal. i think you're wicked smart too. in your own special way.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That is why We now use "12" for the months, and 12 for the hours at night and 12 for the day... Back then Pluto was still a planet so there was 9. In ancient Greek the letter "X" was for 10. One for the day and One for the night. 9+1=X+1+1=12. The snake swallowing it's own tail should be along any minute...

namaste

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

to interject... yes the sheeple have become more and more programmable over the decades however: how does that mean that the so called debunks are not just another part of the programming itself?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The dark web has lots of (dis)information on Nibiru. Enter if you dare (would not recommend it) but who is to say that information is accurate as well?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Well, I'm the kind of person who takes bits and pieces of peoples theory's and ideas and create my own opinion on the matter. I have never been the NIBIRU believer, and also am kind of skeptical because a lot of people hate on it (worse then chemicals being poured all over us, and that's saying something) but after reading what you have to add to the whole conspiracy on NIBIRU I would like to officially recant my belief on the matter. Not because you have proven scientifically to anyone it even exists, but you made a valid and well written argument on the matter at hand with information and sources to site. Yes, to some, the sources that were provided are not all accurate, and call me gullible, but what the hell. Im not going to change any aspect of my life about it and run round with "the end is near" sign. But its something I will look at now with more of an open mind, and with that being said, Thanks OP. S&F

I would like to add a question for you: If what you say might be correct, and maybe you have mentioned it, but what kind of time frame are we looking at here? for the true believers, what evidence supports the planet coming near us, if at all, in our own lifetime? and to all the people that say its not real, what evidence do you have to back up your claims? i see a lot of hate, but not a lot of sense in it.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Sorry but we'll see a unicorn before we see the invisible planet that is real close.

Who believes this crap?

It was suppose to arrive here a while back, what's the delay?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not being a prude or anything but the video? How would one know the exact course of the planet if it doesn't exist. and since according to people it doesn't exist how would that data be accurate? Its obviously someones theory Just like this subject. So posting the video kind of doesn't make sense. Or maybe im missing something. again not trying to be rude here just a ?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

This is what could happen in a single transit within inner solar system of a massive object (20 jupiter masses) like the crappy nibiru should be. Orbital parameters are those alleged (or inferred) for Nibiru.

www.youtube.com...

Nibiru is claimed to have a 3,600 year period. That defines its semi-major axis.
The exact orbit is not really relevant. A massive object entering the inner Solar System on a regular basis would hopelessly disrupt the orbits of the other planets. Sitchin was not an astronomer (his education was in economics). He was unaware of the facts of orbital mechanics when he invented Nibiru.

Here are some other options. With various parameters applied. Nibiru is not.

edit on 2/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for that

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Great post good information looking forward to the links. I have been following this subject awhile.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here is my current assessment:

That "Planet X" is just a misinterpretation of ancient mythology.
In a way it's taking figurative information in a strictly literal manner which can lead to huge errors.

The "Black Sun" (and the other names) = the Hidden God Within that No One Sees
And It's Coming Back I Heard?

edit on 3-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join