It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Accidentally Reveals That Justin Bieber Is A Reptile (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Is Fox News gonna do something about the undocumented reptilian space aliens?
Maybe ask Boehner to build a space wall to keep them out.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I say that we should still lynch him anyway.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Didn't u know we all have Satan's reptilian dna partly composing our immortal consciousness

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
okay i came in thinking "lol wtf are you talking about"

but the video is quite disturbing, im really at a loss to explain it.

S+F

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

hellobruce

twitchy
www.youtube.com...
Here's the original supposedly, looks like some post production tinkering...

Funny how it does not appear in the original, only in the one filmed off the tv! Why do people post such obvious hoaxes without any checking or the original recording?
edit on 31-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

even funnier how I saw this exact clip (extended) on BELGIAN television news, including the shifting eyes which I had noticed myself too. Never would have clicked this thread if I had not seen it myself on a national media channel. please explain? they used supposedly doctored youtube footage??

Im not saying its a reptile, perhaps it is compression with reaLly fckd up timing, but you dont know, and by lying about the footage, you just revealed your true agenda

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

twitchy
www.youtube.com...
Here's the original supposedly, looks like some post production tinkering...

Look at the actual Fox bulletin, it happened before yours started in at...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here we go again with the whole reptilian thing.Thank you David Icke.....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
has this been confirmed a hoax? pretty weird find either way well creepy!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'd be more inclined to say something demonic got caught in the filming ... it happens.
But reptilian? Naaahhh ....
That being said, I'd be checking for tinkering with the film before saying 'demonic' for sure ....

To the OP .. interesting thread. Good post for discussion ...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

edit on 31-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Please tell me you are not serious. Everybody knows you can't see the aliens without those special glasses. LOL. Guess you weren't serious as you posted to the hoax forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Like either of those choices is viable. Demons don't exist any more than reptilian aliens. Really super intelligent lizards that can talk and design space craft when the most our iguana ever did was eat bugs and poop. Where do we draw the line? I guess no theory is too ridiculous for ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MOSTwanted

No one knows that because it's not true.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Like I said in my FB comment, "This is ridiculous" I seen the original video when it was aired and im sure some of you members have too.

Peoples imaginations I'll tell ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

LOL. It is however still very funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here lizard lizard lizard.

I love watching the 'reptilian' vid's, but I don't really believe it's anything other than video compression, however, the one showing Obama's secret service guy is pretty compelling. Neat stuff. I hate rizards but I ruv tuddles!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What a classic piece of crap. Next story please.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's pretty wicked.

edit on 31-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
2014, the biggest story being pushed by the media machine, the biggest most powerful most wealthy media empire to ever exist, over 40 years since man went to the moon, robots are on Mars sending back stupendous images, the NSA has a database with every electronic communication stored, complex lifeforms such as cockroaches can be remote controlled like a toy car, sound waves can be compressed like a laser beam to make people "hear voices in their head" from a sender over a hundred feet away...

The problem of video compression has the world's most powerful media empire stumped. All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put their biggest star's eyes back together again. Seems legit.

Will this issue ever be solved or are we forever doomed to be victims of this poor quality video recording? It's like an out of control beast. You never know when it will pop up...

I never see it in Hollywood movies. Do they have better cameras that CNN etc cannot afford? Or does it happen sometimes and they have to re shoot the scene? Or if shape shifters are real, does it never happen because it's a controlled setting with controlled emotions and no pressure because they know they can just re shoot the scene, whereas on a live news feed the added pressure causes them to sometimes lose control?

Whoever solves that problem of video compression should become a rich person though, right? I realize it's not the biggest problem facing humanity today, assuming that's what it is and shape shifters are not real, but it seems like it should be a simple solve for the brainiacs employed by the mega rich who control our news.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I can not view the video; it says that it is private.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join