It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Accidentally Reveals That Justin Bieber Is A Reptile (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

During the stress of courtroom proceedings in Miami, Bieber clearly lost control of his shape shifting powers for just a moment. Some heroic Fox editor must have spotted the moment and risked his very life to bring the footage to air. Usually, Fox is one of the greatest boosters of known reptilians like Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

HuffPost

Someone debunk this for me please??

Very weird. Its like i'm watching the movie Signs, you know the one with Mel Gibson where the aliens invade.

I dont know what else to say.

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5731042014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

onequestion

All explained in the comments - try reading them...

Good grief! It's just video compression. If you believe anything else, please get some psychiatric help.Do you believe I am possessed by the devil because I have red eyes when my photos get developed?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I must be watching way to close because I swear that for a moment I thought he had a second pair of nictating eyelids.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

100% sure?

Could be anything. I think its aliens and their coming to get us!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Could be video editing or photoshop.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Could be video editing or photoshop.

Like i said, could be anything. Anything conclusive? Compression, how can we be sure?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

onequestion
100% sure?

Yes

Could be anything.

not really

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That isn't compression... maybe somebody tinkering with it in post or something, but video compression isn't it. Don't know what to make of it really but that stuff always creeps me out.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The best way to find out would be to source the original footage and replay and see it if does the same or not then take it from there, if it did it rules out editing at least after original airtime.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What I found most interesting is the way he snatched his head down after the eyes changed suddenly.

He knew his repto-suit was showin' so he had to close his eyes and concentrate to hold his form!

That was more entertaining than all his songs put together!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Most of us have run across the silly reptilian videos at one point or another - but this one is really strange - especially because a "MSM" outlet ran it -

Did anyone see the host on a financial channel "hiss" at one of the guests? That one was pretty funny too.

Don't put too much stock in this stuff, personally. Maybe they're demon possessed - that's more logical. In an ever increasing illogical world.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

hellobruce

onequestion
100% sure?

Yes

Could be anything.

not really

Are you basing that 100% sureness on the comment you read?

Or do you want to show why it is 100% positively compression?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I think its aliens and their coming to get us!

Im not sure. I think the dude filming with his videocamera in the youtube video needs to zoom in about 100x times more, just to make sure. That'll be a much clearer shot.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Here's the original supposedly, looks like some post production tinkering...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I can see the demon possession or maybe its monarch programming, one of his personalities poked its head out.

I truly believe there is some sort of occultic ritual type thing going on with hollywood and especially disney so i can see that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

twitchy
www.youtube.com...
Here's the original supposedly, looks like some post production tinkering...

Funny how it does not appear in the original, only in the one filmed off the tv! Why do people post such obvious hoaxes without any checking or the original recording?
edit on 31-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

onequestion

During the stress of courtroom proceedings in Miami, Bieber clearly lost control of his shape shifting powers for just a moment. Some heroic Fox editor must have spotted the moment and risked his very life to bring the footage to air. Usually, Fox is one of the greatest boosters of known reptilians like Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

HuffPost

Very weird. Its like i'm watching the movie Signs, you know the one with Mel Gibson where the aliens invade.

I dont know what else to say.

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5731042014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Okay.. now the whole Beiber phenomenon makes perfect sense; I mean why else would anyone willingly listen to and identify with the little douche?

On a serious note, no. I do not believe he is a reptilian, but I would love it if he was; then we'd have a really good reason to kick him out of the country. I guess we'll have to settle for kicking him out because he's just a little Canadian punk, who needs to grow the hell up.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Thorneblood

I must be watching way to close because I swear that for a moment I thought he had a second pair of nictating eyelids.

I know. I see this frequently on Fox. They aren't even making an effort to hide it anymore. Have you seen it happen to Megyn Kelly ... all ... the ... time.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why did you say it was 100% compression?
Did you go and check the original to determine with out a doubt that it was compression?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
double

edit on stFri, 31 Jan 2014 02:48:09 -0600America/Chicago120140980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join