It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Looking!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am looking for other like me that have seen aliens up close.
"the story of walt willis" may be found on You Tube.
There must be others out there...
edit on 1/31/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My son-in-law is a resident alien. He is short and come to think of it he might look like Thor from Stargate SG1 when he he gets old and bald.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

Welcome to ATS waltwillis , your search may be over as there are a few here who would lay claim to such encounters , whether they did or not is open for debate.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Bernard Schnitzel is back folks.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

hotel1

Bernard Schnitzel is back folks.

I dont think it is our Berni tbh, here's Walts interview from YT..

And welcome to the boards Walt, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for on here..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

You're probably right. It just had that feel to it. Welcome to ATS if I'm wrong OP

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's hard to believe someone that claims to have seen an alien.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

FisherSnake89
It's hard to believe someone that claims to have seen an alien.

www.youtube.com...
How do you think I felt when I saw them?
I was just a kid at the time and thought that they were ghost.
Mel did a good job to tell my story in May of 2012.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

The Truth is Out There!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

The Truth is Out There!

Rules are for slaves! Many others are old now and are telling what they know as a way to set the people free from the slave masters...
Case in point... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well, then think of them as guidelines so the very strong opinions and rightful positions of everyone don't come to roll over top of everyone else, right?

After all, we're all carrying strong opinions or we wouldn't be here. One topic or another...we all have one or more we feel personal interest toward, I'd think.

Guidelines keep a civilized society civilized.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Will be listening to the videos when I do get a chance.

Welcome to ATS, Walt !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Well, then think of them as guidelines so the very strong opinions and rightful positions of everyone don't come to roll over top of everyone else, right?

After all, we're all carrying strong opinions or we wouldn't be here. One topic or another...we all have one or more we feel personal interest toward, I'd think.

Guidelines keep a civilized society civilized.

CUTE BUNNY!
War is the representation of ultimate politics. Cognitive Dissidence
or trying to bury your head in the sand will only get your feathers
plucked.
We are running out of time to warn people about the dangers of the
coming civil war.
I am brave but not stupid, so if you see me absent from this forum
and can hear my footsteps running for the exit…try to keep up!
Many people that have given me grief or that have resisted,
obstructed, or delayed me in any way have received the attention
of aliens to their demise.
All of them thought the warning was a joke, please do not make
that mistake yourself!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Glad you joined. You seem pretty interesting.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have some fruit

Peace and love
-nat

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

natalia

Glad you joined. You seem pretty interesting.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have some fruit

Peace and love
-nat

www.youtube.com...

Thanks, but I won’t be here very long, as I get tired of telling what I know to be true to so many fool, felons and feds.
My mission in life is not to wake the dead for I am not the “Jackass Whisperer”.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Welcome!

Have a cup of coffee on me! Stop by my thread sometime and tell us your story. There are many others in my thread that have had encounters. Click on my signature.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hi Walt welcome to ATS! Thank you for sharing your story as I too have seen them
up close & personal. I have told close friends & family but I have not really
commented on here because I don't type, it's too much info & etc. I do have
records with dates but they are currently in storage in another state.
My first experience was when I was 5 or 6 yrs old & saw a ship during the day
in me backyard & then have had continuous ongoings through out the rest of my
life...they say it runs in families...my grandmother & her sister witnessed a UFO.

Any way just wanted to thank you, & if you want a "set of clothes" LOL an avatar
the guys are extremely creative, will base it on your ideas & input & all for free.
You will get more than one. You can click in me signature & it will take you there.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ektar

Hi Walt welcome to ATS! Thank you for sharing your story as I too have seen them
up close & personal. I have told close friends & family but I have not really
commented on here because I don't type, it's too much info & etc. I do have
records with dates but they are currently in storage in another state.
My first experience was when I was 5 or 6 yrs old & saw a ship during the day
in me backyard & then have had continuous ongoings through out the rest of my
life...they say it runs in families...my grandmother & her sister witnessed a UFO.

Any way just wanted to thank you, & if you want a "set of clothes" LOL an avatar
the guys are extremely creative, will base it on your ideas & input & all for free.
You will get more than one. You can click in me signature & it will take you there.

Cheers
Ektar

This has been a strange night for sure. Your picture of the dog and bird…
My wife and I spent one and a half years sitting with and feeding a dog that was dumped in the woods trying to get her to come home with us.
She had a friendly bird that stayed with her that also looked the same.
We named her spooky because she did not trust anyone and looks just like the dog in your photo.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There's something going on here! You were definitely led here for some important purpose. Too many "strange coincidences" with avatars of people and pets that have a special meaning in your life.
I take it this is some kind of "sign" to help you recognize who you are supposed to meet up with here.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yep yep yep they are real alright.

A few weeks back I was trying to decipher a Morse code I was hearing, then all of a sudden a grey appeared, put his two hands on my head Until i coulnt hear it anymore and then he disapeared.

Just yesterday another alien came to me, i got aquick glimps of him before i passed out, this one was new to me he wore a leather belt over one shoulder And tied at the opposite waist, it had small leather bottles or pouches tied to it, i refer to him as the mojo dude now.

The times you remember something you arnt supposed to, they call this displacement, self replacement.

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<<   2 >>

join