It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor

Just came across this video today .. and reminded me of you ...
PS - yeah .. i do believe you didn't purposely create the thread at 11.11 UK tie ... not consciously anyway

Im not sure what you would take away from this vid .. if anything at all ..
But she keeps going on about 11.11 ... so perhaps you or someone will get somethinng from it .. or even me ...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Its funny you mention this because when i check the time its also the same more often than the other 24 times its not the same numbers.

Very often. It happens to me with any of the 24 times its the same both sides, far more. Definitely occurs more than it should and ive noticed too.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

Thanks for the connection to language of vampyr, I've went through a couple of pages and it's very interesting and I'll get into it and if anything pops up connecting it to 1111 I'll post it here.

No problem on the elaboration, I already knew enough about it and had a few books that would add to the flavor of the reading.

Hmm, I haven't gotten to that part in that post on vampyr, but I was actually gonna post something about that, on how I think TPTB want us to wake up. In fact, I even think they want the DNA evolution to occur, maybe not in too many though. Because it's coming regardless. In fact, I think the whole depopulation agenda is because of the DNA evolution that is slowly occurring from the inside out.

No, thank you kindly Sir.

Edit: My bad, I think they want to reduce the level of the awakening that occurs, i.e. gatekeepers, like they want to confuse us and lead the "Truth" movement, at the same time they want some of us to evolve. Not that they could stop it truly if they wanted to and it'll have a huge ripple effect, i.e. Yellowstone, maybe.
edit on 6-6-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
been seeing 11.11 for many months now (after trying astral projecting) does 23.23 count aswell?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Your very welcome 112233,

There's a lot of information in that topic,

I really can't remember at this moment, what exactly about that thread that had information regarding 1111, whether direct or indirectly, at the time I felt strongly there were some connections to be made regarding the understanding of the 1111 phenom' .

a reply to: 112233

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Regarding 11:11...I was researching an object found nearby mulitiple Uranium mines...Whilst reading up on Uranium, this stuck out for me....

Uranium is a silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table, with symbol U and atomic number 92. A uranium atom has 92 protons and 92 electrons, of which 6 are valence electrons.

In particular, 92 protons and 92 electrons... both add to 11... Interesting nonetheless, other than that it has no other meaning for me, thus far..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

First off, yeah 23:23 does count. Secondly, may you look at your numerology? Go to forevernumerology.com and go to calculating numbers and then download calculator and plug your info and PM it to me. As well as go to alwaysastrology.com and tell me your Sun, Moon, and Rising signs please.

How have your astral projections went?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Heck yeah there is a lot of posts in that topic but I'm about to start going through them right now. Again I appreciate giving me the link, I'm always connecting things so maybe I'll make an association or two.

Maybe it'll be similar to your observations.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

One of my Christian Sisters felt led to look up all the Biblical verses in all the books of the Bible consistent with the numbers

11:1
1:11
1:111

She felt that what she found was prophetic.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see 11:11 everywhere as well guys. I've spoke with people who have this gut feeling inside like me that whatever it represents isn't good. I try to be optimistic and give everything the benefit of the doubt- but something about it's emergence, the pattern, frequency of it.. It almost seems like a warning/ a foreshadowing that something unhuman is going to come to this earth and break through.

I could be way off, but thats just my sense
edit on 23-6-2014 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

My friend asserts that God has impressed on her that it's partly and essentially about it being

THE ELEVENTH HOUR in the END TIMES script/sequence of events.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've heard this phrase before "The Eleventh Hour", but never understood its meaning and/or its source. Here's what I found upon quick research.

The eleventh hour is the last possible moment at which something can be done before problems or solutions might arise. The phrase, “at the eleventh” hour became popular in the 19th century, but was in use much earlier. It alludes specifically to the book of Matthew in the New Testament (20:2-16).

This account in Matthew is a parable regarding workers who arrive at the eleventh hour of the workday and are still paid a full day’s wage. Biblical scholars have suggested that the parable can mean that even people who come to Christianity late in life will still earn the full benefits of the joys of eternal life.

Some scholars have even placed this hour as specifically the hour between 5 and 6 pm, since the typical workday would have been from sunup to sunset, or between 6am and 6 pm. This very literal meaning seldom applies to eleventh hour as it is used commonly. Instead, it simply means “at the last possible time.”

Some relate “at the eleventh hour” to procrastination, and view the phrase in a negative sense. For example, Constantine’s deathbed conversion to Christianity seems unfair to some Christians, as it happened at the very last moment. A student who waits until the night before it's due to write a paper or finish an assignment has certainly procrastinated, and may turn in work that is not carefully thought out or well-prepared.

If you scroll down to the 'comments' section, I found this comment, among others.

The eleventh hour represents our last change to atone for things before Judgment. People are seeing it because we are not paying attention to the fruits we are creating in the world and these are yielding plagues. As it says in Revelation, despite the plagues, man would not repent the work of his hands, and he would not stop worshiping idols that can't see or hear or walk.

I see it as a call, one where we can wake up and truly serve the whole or continue to focus only on the self as the rest of Revelation seems to indicate. Man falls prey to self-deception, greed, harlotry (selling of self for money), workaholic (and the smoke of his torment rises forever --pollution-- for he that worships the beast).

It's about choosing whether you serve materialism and the flesh/beast, or God and the whole (and the protection of his creation = nature, seeing it as holy and sacred). Remember, almost everyone is deceived near the eleventh hour. Even the prophets and church are deceiving others into worshiping the beast/flesh/other men/governments. I like the book of Galatians. Like another poster, I saw the phenomenon spike for myself before the twin towers attack on 9/11. I was also seeing 9:11 on my clock a lot. As much as we are being called, we are being warned as well.

Also remember that you will know the true prophet of God from the fruits of any philosophy he recommends (saying it comes from God). If it's causing us to create plagues (materialism and conformity to big business, greed, corrupt governments etc.). then it is bearing poor fruit, not good fruit. Remember, Jesus showed us the way, and was wiling to die and would not compromise himself with authorities who were not God.

If you see 11:11, it is time to become a good shepherd and to begin to ask what we are really manifesting through the 'work of our hands' upon the environment and greater world.

In the end, all men will be judged by their works, bringing an element of karma for having participated in the destruction of God's creation, one another and ourselves. Unless we start attuning to nature and going "off grid" with "power" (metaphorically and literally), we could one day have a very nuclear future to contend with. What would Jesus do? Start to care.

Source

a reply to: BO XIAN

edit on 25-6-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That's funny one of y(our) sisters did that. I had an acquaintance on another site which sent me this awhile back and it only fits to place here especially in lieu of your sister's research.

1:11
which said: “ write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

2:11
He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirits say to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no-one will take your crown.

4:11
“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have there being.”

5:11
The I looked and heard a voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

6:11
Then each of them was given a robe, and they were told to wait a little longer until the number of their fellow-servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

7:11
All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshipped God,

8:11
The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

9:11
they had as kings over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

10:11
The I was told, “You must prophesy again about many people, nations, languages and kings.”

But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, a terror struck those who saw them

12:11
They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the sword of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

13:11
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.

14:11
And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.”

16:11
and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

17:11
The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

18:11
The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no-one buys their cargo and more –

19:11
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, who’s rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

21:11
It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

22:11
Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who does right continue to do right; let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Interesting findings.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Sobering.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 112233

WOW. WHAT A SEQUENCE of Scriptures.

Cannot be by accident!

Very sobering.

Much thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Not sure where to add this, seems appropriate.

Today 8/7/15 - Greek prime minister Alexis Tsipras appeared on t.v at the EU HQ to speak about the new bailout.
BBC news at ten showed the footage - time on screen 11:11.

Making a note of this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join