It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I started doing that when I was about 14 years old. It has something to do with the simulation that we are in. If you program your mind to see symbolic times on the clock - then you will see special times because of the simulation that you are in.

The NSA computer Echelon is at the fore front of control in this matter. I see that echelon has the power to operate and send messages or get messages directly from the simulation to psychically control certain subjects and for subjects to relate to each other through the psychic ability in the events that they are in. Its been controlling us all - its either the simulation doing this or echelon getting operations from the simulation to control subjects.

That's pretty much it.

Wooah there. Well I have been noticing 11:11 since the late eighties. How long has Echelon been at this?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ah the old 11:11.
It's 22 with me, either the time, 22:22 or 22 past the hour, a ticket number, the shopping total on a receipt, an airport gate number, everywhere.
It even pops up in conversations, like yesterday when I asked this coworker how long she had been there, 22 years.
I have been noticing this number popping up when I least expect it since I was a teen, I have even purposely kept my eye out for the number 11 or 11:11, just to test out the apophenia theory, but It doesnt work that way. I dont see the 11 any more than any other number.
Anyone know if 22 has any kind of meaning?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
For anyone interested in this nonsense, there have been a few films on the subject:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0406492/

and

m.imdb.com...

Both look aweful, havnt seen any 22:22 films yet ...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Nah not convinced. I posted this thread at 11:11pm by chance - try and explain that. I know you guys only have my word for that but to get the post bang on the minute would be pretty hard to do. Also I don't really trust wiki - awful place to obtain answers

edit on 30-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow I didn't know it was an actual phenomenon, I've had a this so much to the point of instant goosebumps.
I normally get it on 11:11 on a single digital display, I see it on the microwave clock and I see it on the central heating timer.
The weirdest one being filling up my van up to the brim let the pump click off and getting straight back in the van, the other half went and paid, when she came back bemused she said look and pointed, it was £111.11p on pump 11.....
The woman in the tescos petrol station booth had noticed it first.. very weird

I'm glad i'm not alone.

I forgot to add that its not that i'm staring at the clock but I look just a millisecond before it changes to 11:11
*edit* now ten minutes later reading more about his subject I feel a funny sensation just above the center of my eyebrows.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Markive because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2014 by Markive because: Explaination

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

I think they started receiving information and outputting information in 1974. You should look Echelon up. But don't delve into too much of it because if you know the other names then you'll screw yourself over. The other computers (other than echelon) serve different purposes and they will make your life stressful, well that's if the computer gets on you if the NSA wants to probe you.

NEVER trust the government! I don't care if Obama does raise the minimum wage to $10.10. Good people have been in this position for more than 10,000+ years even without civilization. They ARE NOT going to ease up.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Staroth
I, for no reason will look directly at the clock both AM and PM and see 11:11. I'm not looking because I want to know the time, nor because I have to be somewhere. Just by chance I happen to glance over automatically - like breathing (you know you have to do it but aren't thinking about it).
Way to often I will call my daughter or she will call me at exactly 11:11 unplanned. This has been going on for a while now. She has brought it up to me several times because she for no reason will look at the clock and see the number to. Sometimes it goes away and we both just forget about it and then out of no where, I am drawn to look at the clock, 11:11 is back. No idea what to make of this but it is of great interest to me and my daughter.

I've been going through the same thing for years. I see it so much, I made up a name for the time. I call it eleven-dee- leven !

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

ketsuko
Huh, in my Civ 5 game yesterday, I looked up at the exact point that my gold reached 1111. I don't always notice it a lot, but sometimes, it does jump out at me.

I normally use it for a reason to laugh. So I am trapped in the matrix (platos cave) with limited abilities seeing reality for "what it is". Damn this matrix.
. Should I have taken the blue pill?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au...

edit on 1/29/2014 by sled735 because: typo

Dammit a 04:44. Lets see what you page say.

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.se...

The repeating Angel Number 444 is a message that ‘all is well’. Trust that you are on your correct life path and are doing a great job. The angels and Archangels are available for help and guidance - all you need to do is ask.

Kinda not 100% true from my point of view since the paranormal/other side are in fact pretty much letting me do it in my own way without direct guidance even if I ask for it (only had one internal speakers message in my life). I do get the felling that "all is well" thou. The only thing I can really do with synchronicity from my point off view is to will information to reach me when I want to understand something. Feel a little trapped sometimes since I have not been able to obe yet. Bah.
edit on 30-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Dude, I don't think she was joking when she held her breath on 11:11 on the 21st.? I mean, I have to admit it, I was really hoping for a new world on the 21st, so I can relate.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
111, 1111, 1111111111111 whatever it may be, these are codes that can come up even more freakishly than being subconsciously aware, in the last month this picked up with such intensity for me, specifically 111, 1:11, and 1.11... that I realized it was not just the usual phenomenon, but a further stronger message is being sent.

For me, it is time to do all those things I have been waiting for the perfect time, this is the message of said perfect time is/has arrived.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's on TV everyday OP
Call - 967-1111
Phone Pizza-Pizza
Hey, Hey, Hey.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I see 11:11 frequently as well, but it's only because it is 4 of the same number, which is 1. It could be 4 of the same of any number for that matter.

Numbers are nothing but human created symbols, and they vary with every language.

Do mathematics play an important part in this Universe? Yes I believe that it does. I just also believe that people recognize 4 of the numbers (or symbols) in a sequence much more than they do other numbers that are different, and / or mixed up.

Great topic though, cause these things should be discussed and debated. I could be wrong too. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I see 11:11 and 2:22 quite a bit, at least enough to begin to take notice of the phenomenon. This has been going on for some time now, years. I wonder if it has something to do with the body's internal rhythms and cycles.

As Elmer Fudd would say, "Vewy stwange, haw,haw,haw,haw.", and I would have to concur.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hello fellow 1111ers, this is basically my introduction into this forum because I can't post any topics and that I need to fix. But it does follow me anywhere I go on here.

I've been seeing 1111, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 111, 222, 333, 555, in many combinations since I turned 22 on the 22nd when I lived in apartment 224 and I've been seeing these numbers for almost 6 years now.

The day before it happened I even had the thought that it'd be funny if I started seeing the number 22 like I had heard about in the movie 23 although I didn't see that movie until a couple years later.

I would tell people about it, and had quit all my addictions up to that point for a good 6 mos. I started waking up late sometimes at 11:11. I saw Zeitgeist Addendum, at a friends by chance and was mesmerized to it since the only thing I cared about was saving up money to go train at Greg Jackson's gym because I felt like I could compete at a high level in MMA lol, what girl I wanted to get with and if I could smoke, ahem. Life was: wake up, work, train, smoke, hang out with friends or not smoke and hang out with family, smoke later.

About a year later, I finally move into my friends house that, with the access to the internet, helped fuel my knowledge base profoundly. I started researching the info on Zeitgeist to just double check the info. Pretty much haven't lost my passion for researching and then disseminating the info to the public.

ANYWAYS, back then I learn a LOT of people are seeing 1111 and other numbers which blows me away, it fueled my spiritual awakening, especially when I came across my Western numerology when I got a free report from 123numerology.com, which is Lifepath 33(although my free report said 6, Expression 22 or 13 PM me and I'll show you how, Soul Urge 11, Personality 11, Birthday number 22, Maturity number 55 or 37 which all these meanings to me are relevant and symbolically significant on so many levels. My Pinnacle Cycle numbers are 9, 1, 1, and 11. They can also add up to 22 or 13. The angel represented by 33 is Michael my first name. I was born on 5-22-1986. Anyways, just a few of my own connections.

Go to forevernumerology.com and use their free calculator to do your own readings.

ANYWAYS, my personal take on 11:11 and other number sequences is that they are another tool that maybe some of us tune into to aid us on our spiritual awakenings and to propel us onto the road of Self-mastery and Self-discovery. It is a tool and if you happen to be experiencing it then don't waste it. WAKE UP. Because you're awakening eventually leads to Service to Self, and the Self is All. So it means step up and become the best possible selfless leader that you can be because the world needs more of them. The wake up part is if someone who hasn't stumbled across it. Because it would totally work.

By the way, how many of yall were born on a cusp and have a couple "master numbers" in your chart?

Edit: Just noticed the date I joined adds up to 11.

edit on 31-1-2014 by 112233 because I type too fast and I don't double check and I didn't go to college but I went into the military therefore making me an overvaccinated Corpsman.[/edit/]
edit on 31-1-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Eleven is the great number of Magick.

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.corax.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit on 31-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I just have visions of every1 sitting around in anticipation. Funny. I reckon if every1 around the world stopped for a few minutes and meditated or sent out positive thoughts it would create so much energy on the planet. I think it would be wobbling in space.

Just thought 'Armistice day' - 11/11 !
With the 2 minutes silence.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have experianced this synchronicity as well. However the time I always see on the clock is "9:11". I began noticing this at the end of highschool. If it makes any difference, I was fairly happy with my life at that time. Then the phenomenon stopped. I went off to college, got in a bit of a funk and was very busy most of the time.

Over the past year or so I've started seeing this on clocks again. Strange.

I read somewhere that this was our higher self letting us know if we are on track in life. I wish my higher self would use a less vague sign.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE

Dude, I don't think she was joking when she held her breath on 11:11 on the 21st.? I mean, I have to admit it, I was really hoping for a new world on the 21st, so I can relate.

Thank you HUMBLEONE!
I have no problem admitting that for a while I thought Dec.21, 2012 was going to be 'the end of the line'...
I mean, this has been happening to me for 30 years! That's pretty much my entire adult life.
I would go to bed every night, 9:30 -10:00 pm....go into a deep sleep...and wake up EXACTLY at 11:11 pm. Every night.

As for it being a 'wake-up' call? I could possibly agree to that. I have gone through my own awakening, dark night of the soul, and all that. Sadly you would think that all this would enhance my life, but it hasn't. My life is a mess, chronic pain from a back injury...can't work, living mostly like a hermit. It gives me lots of time for deep thinking, but not much opportunity for action.
Many days ATS saves my sanity, lol.

jacygirl

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join