It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge Issues Warning: “Have An Exit Plan”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Americans have put themselves in a bad situation. They borrowed their houses, cars, and furniture. They own nothing but debt. All that money made, and nothing to show for it.

Not me buddy. I own my house and car. I paid cash. I am a slave to no one. Yes I have seen almost every other American around be do the dumbest thing imaginable. Rent or get loans for cars or houses. So you are right about that. But a few of us, we weren't that stupid.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Few may remember, however Drudge did headline warnings three weeks
before the September 11, 2001 attacks.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by BurningSpearess

As to the bit about feeling like America has lost God's blessing, I've been there ever since hearing the Democrats boo God three times when they tried to put Him back in their campaign platform and then America elected them all over again. Call it a sign of our complete rejection of any blessings He might have bestowed on us as a nation.

Biblically, three is significant. In this case, I call it an indication of the party's complete rejection of God, and then we elected them. So our rejection as a people and nation is complete.

If America ever was a Christian nation, I don't think we can say we are any longer. Now, we're just a regular nation with some believers in her, and I've been waiting for that shoe to drop ever since.

I agree with your analysis wholeheartedly. As each day passes, & ethics, morals, & integrity sink lower in this country, I get the feeling that there need to be many actions & changes to make things right for Him.

In the context of Drudge, though, I believe that he was raised in Judaism...

Not sure if he converted somewhere along the way; nevertheless, I'm pretty sure he was still talking about the same (Abrahamic) God.

Would be interesting to find out who knows (insiders) within the organized religions (Vatican, Rabbis/Israel, etc.) or where his own journey with God (if true) has taken him as a possible piece of this puzzle...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am thinking his tweet is slightly taken out of context ...

I do not believe this tweet is directed towards us, although the speculation and hypothesizing in this thread makes for a great read. It is more than likely a warning to his right wing journalist friends ...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Tazkven
reply to post by Bassago

I do not believe this tweet is directed towards us, although the speculation and hypothesizing in this thread makes for a great read. It is more than likely a warning to his right wing journalist friends ...

I really need to get a twitter account!

When taken as a whole, it does seem obvious that the message is intended as a warning for a select few concerning a DOJ shakedown....

Excellent catch!

ETA: I was thinking all along that this was his "personal" account vs. his corporate drudgereport account -- the latter more fitting to communicate with his readership/ audience...

edit on 28-1-2014 by BurningSpearess because: added

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

This and 2 guys jump to death over the weekend?

Sounds like something bad is gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Tazkven
reply to post by Bassago

As to that, he has been warning about Fed interference with journalists for a while now. However, if they do start seriously persecuting the press and doing it openly, that warning to have an exit strategy is still relevant to the rest of us. They know who their enemies are, and once they feel secure in it, they'll be coming after those of us on the list.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

If you fail to pay property tax, or carry insurance on your vehicle...paid for or not, they'll take them away from you.

No one really "owns" anything. All we as humans do is pretty much "borrow" whatever we have in our possession until we die.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No one really "owns" anything. All we as humans do is pretty much "borrow" whatever we have in our possession until we die.

Isn't that the truth. Anything we think we own can be taken at the snap of a finger.

Maybe Matt's talking about our savings accounts. Looks like the big boss is setting his sights on those. Grab whatever pennies you have and run.

Eager not to be limited by legislative gridlock, Obama is also expected to announce executive actions on...

The program would allow first-time savers to start building up savings in Treasury bonds that eventually could be converted into a traditional IRAs, link

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by Bassago

Few may remember, however Drudge did headline warnings three weeks
before the September 11, 2001 attacks.

If we follow that path of logic and look at as a trend then we have about 3 week then. That would put it on the 11th of February.

With how things are going it's pick of the littler for bad things to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have three "exit plans."

One involves waiting until my withered body just stops after a long decline... whether by time, sickness, starvation,...

The second ends with catastrophic impact over in seconds... car wreck, asteroid, h-bomb... and any end of the world scenario applies to all 'exits' because whatever the cause, it is the end of MY world.

The third, though, is more enjoyable and involves an ever increasing morphine drip...

Either way, my end result is the same and I suspect everyone reading this shares these exit strategies in some form.

And Drudge is indeed, a drudge.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ObjectZero
it's pick of the littler

Could be one of many for sure...

personally, I do not discount the importance of his tweet.

Especially considering he is actually practicing

Ran a mile in 7-minutes this morning, imagining Michelle Obama was chasing me with a long needle and syringe...
9:34 AM - 28 Jan 2014

twitter.com...

Yes, he actually tweeted that this morning
edit on 28-1-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I'm so jealous of those of you who actually get something out of morphine all it does for me is kill my micturition reflex.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Always have an exit plan for everything that contains you. Markets, careers, homes, marriages, location.
Sounds about right! Surprises tend to not pre-announce themselves.

The old saying "better safe than sorry" covers a wide spectrum of problems.

But looking at the markets... Apple is just a symptom and will be the poster child of the Nasdaq dump. I think every technology company right now has a lot of explaining to do. The stagnation in tech is unbelievable. All they are doing now is squeezing "smart" features into dumb objects.

Markets, careers, homes, marriages, location. Have an exit plan for it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Planet X is apart of the video game we are in. They are simply (in their own words, I'd say) using planet x to help destroy the planet that they've created and ravished.

Planet X MAYBE a part of the end game.

No one knows when the end will get here. But I'd say we are close.
edit on 28-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

MellowMarvin
Have an exit plan for what - and to what end ???

The comment is absurd because it lacks content, bears no meaningful context, and is therefore devoid of meaning. For someone with such a large readership Drudge should learn to behave more responsibly. His remark is actually rather spooky, and mean spirited.

BS Matt

edit on 27-1-2014 by MellowMarvin because: added pic

If you don't know what it means, you're not paying attention.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you're one of those that is so sure of economic collapse being imminent, then buy some put options. some SPY 160's should be cheap enough. If you're right, you'll make a killing. When you're wrong, you'll only lose a little.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dfairlite

There is a major Chinese bank set to default by the end of this week. And today a Russian bank has halted all cash withdrawals. This is after HSBC has limited cash withdrawals for customers, and there was an IT glitch that kept ATMs from dispensing cash to customers of Lloyd's banking group. Chase also limited cash withdrawals for its customers.

Seems to me that sphincters in the banking sector are getting clinched mighty tight.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
my exit plan is Jesus is the Cross of Christ. By dying to my sins, taking up my cross, and following Him, I'm hoping He will raise me up on the last day. Word.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Not arguing that it can't happen, I just don't buy the hype. I've seen too much of it (just read zero hedge, which I love). I'm of the thought that the meltdown will be slow and semi-controlled. Though, drudge is usually pretty reliable. Who knows.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join