It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Brazil Dropping spheres

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I find it strange how some of the candles appear to brighten quite a bit before they are released. The fluctuation in luminosities is puzzling. Some of the candles also appear to perform strange maneuvers in the air as they're falling.

Maybe someone could do some math and determine how high in the air this object is, then compare that result to the typical hot air balloon flying altitudes.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
About a year ago I was out in the desert for a party with a local Burning Man group. A few floating lanterns were released, and from a distance they could easily be called a UFO. They also had a huge blue laser they were shining for miles across the desert. The event made me think that there's probably a good number of UFO sightings that come from groups like this.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think this video is legit...although I was curious at first, but then by the middle of the filming I was already bored with it. I agree with another poster it could have been some type of modified lantern or inventions that someone used, but then it wouldn't seem like a good way to spend money on a hoax with poor cam quality.

To me, this looks more like a CGI of some sort...there is too much "fuzz" around the object and those "orbs" seem to fall straight down and wither away. The object in question keeps circling around and that one bright (nova light) could easily have been put in to create a little bit more suspense which I find pathetically executed.

Final verdict, video will be found to be a hoax. Other than that, thank you for the find OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Have you guys seen new documentary called The UFO Enigma of Flying Spheres? Can't seem to figure out whether I believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am not positive as to what this is, but it could potentially be a military aircraft flying directly towards, or directly away from, the camera, simultaneously popping flares. Obviously if the aircraft were flying to the right or left of the camera, the flares would appear more staggered, but if flying directly in line with the camera, the flares will appear as they do in the video. The only thing I am not sure of is the configuration of lights. If looking at an aircraft from behind, you are going to see more lights, and you won't be able to tell that some are offset, being on the wings, or that one is on the bottom of the fuselage, etc. They will just look circular like this. Plus, the configuration of military lights in another country could be slightly different from what we are used to seeing in other countries. I am not saying this is definitely the answer, but it is at least plausible, and makes more sense than aliens.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That was a pretty amazing video.

I looked at the comments below it and a few posters are saying that it is a 'Brazilian air balloon' but that sounds unbelievable to me. Of course...this is the same person who thought Orion was an alien mothership, so yeah.. XD

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Looks like a Chinese lantern. A pretty Chinese lantern, but a lantern none the less.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

the UFO is flown using electric magnets to generate gravity.

the UFO's dropping are individual drones (unmanned and flown by remote control), it's believed these unmanned drones are flown by a manned drone (UFO), this UFO video seems to be symbolism of the mother ship theory (with these unmanned drones).

I suspect that the main UFO in the video is not a mother ship (by theory), and extra-terrestrials are using as a mock display of a mother ship.

the unmanned drones often fly like flare's...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Similar somewhat to a vid in an above thread from Spokane, WA...unfortunately they inverted the video which makes direct comparison difficult...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Macleodjames

I have always assumed that magnets played a large part in their workings, possibly in conjunction with some type of fluid. My intuition tells me a mercury type of element, but my knowledge lacks the proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Wookiep
Great find. I will be watching this thread... Wow. This ranks up there with an older ATS thread (so far my fav UFO thread on ATS ever.) -

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

There is no earthly explanation I can bring to the table on this one. It seems like we have had an uptick in "UFO" (unidentified flying objects) activity this month! We've also had more rumors than usual about a coming financial meltdown looming. I wonder why?? If I were to go way out on a conspiracy limb, I would say they both might be related somehow..

edit on 27-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

They've killed the video...it doesnt work and i want to see it....why have they deleted the video?? HHHMMM!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

They've killed the video...it doesnt work and i want to see it

edit on 26-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join