It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Brazil Dropping spheres

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
OK, this has got to be the strangest UFO video I have seen yet... swamp gas? night skydivers? I don't think so... what say you?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I think this and a daytime video where something is transforming high in the air, yet looks a lot like the object in this video if it wasant lit up, as if it was glitching out or something, are the two most believeable things that I have ever seen on the internet UFO wise.
edit on 1/27/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Its fireflies, kidding. That's a good night time video. Initially I thought the 4 lights on the bottom were swaying together as if on a line, same when they fell, Im gonna say unidentified for me. Its crazy, good find.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

very nice find OP. Definately one of the better vids ive seen.
S+F

Shaade

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If it were anomalous, maybe it could be a plasma critter ejecting placenta after giving birth? Or pooping?

HEY! Don't get smart, I'm just hypothesizing!

It is a pretty striking bit of vid, and doesn't look like cgi on first glance. Has to be fairly huge although the nightvision will, of course, distort the source and make it appear larger. Bumpity for further thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I rarely say this, but it's actually a good one, though a higher quality would have been nice.

But as allways, i will try to make some sense out of it, not debunking, just what i see.

I don't have much on this one.

The 3 sphere's hanging under the circular ones, looks like they are tied together, when they fall it looks like they are on a string and burning out.

But the circular sphere's are a bit harder, and can't really say what i think it is, as they spin around they are clearly controlled somehow, but i don't know how.

But really, i have nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm a believer but yet on this one...I'm thinking more of an elaborate Chinese lantern of some kind just because the small spheres do appear to be hanging on a string below it. Maybe not, just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Pretty much, it is just candle wax dripping out of the bottom of a chinese lantern.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
it's like the UFO equivalent of jetliner blue ice from the sky
don't stand under it!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

If that's not cgi then we have a serious problem on our hands!!! Defo not any of the usual misidentifications you see posted. A legit (and potentially terrifying) UFO.
Can sum1 who knows their stuff when it comes to video artifacts take a look at this and let me know if its time to head for the hills or not?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Don't you get annoyed by people who say its a chinese lantern...since when do lanterns fly, unless they are green lantern.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Great find. I will be watching this thread... Wow. This ranks up there with an older ATS thread (so far my fav UFO thread on ATS ever.) -

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

There is no earthly explanation I can bring to the table on this one. It seems like we have had an uptick in "UFO" (unidentified flying objects) activity this month! We've also had more rumors than usual about a coming financial meltdown looming. I wonder why?? If I were to go way out on a conspiracy limb, I would say they both might be related somehow..

edit on 27-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'd say it's a balloon / lantern with LED lights trailing fireworks or flares.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Please tell me that is a joke.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

it must of been your reply made me laugh

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

AngryScotsman

Can sum1 who knows their stuff when it comes to video artifacts take a look at this and let me know if its time to head for the hills or not?

They've had plenty of time to destroy us..

Thorneblood

Pretty much, it is just candle wax dripping out of the bottom of a chinese lantern.

That would be a pretty big candle?

I'm going to guess Aliens because it can't be disproved yet

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Don't know..but it is possible it's night skydivers forming a linked up ring, then people dropping off and then stacking up in twos and threes.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thorneblood

I don't think so, they come down out of the lantern very slowly, then hang there for about a minute and a half, then slowly drop again... Definitely not falling wax, unless it's gravity defying!

AthlonSavage

Don't you get annoyed by people who say its a chinese lantern...since when do lanterns fly, unless they are green lantern.

Also... seriously? Have you never let off a Chinese lantern? Or seen one??

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wax doesn't burn , would take tons of balloons to support much of anything, Chinese lanterns suck, they are out here over the beach every night, that doesn't look like one. Hey, I have an idea, MAYBE it is what it looks like, an unidentified alien ship.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
it reminds me of some other ufo's which for example in the by now infamous Bentwaters ufo sighting, where the ufo was described as giving off molten metal aspects. There have been other ufo's described in a similair manner, one in Pennsylvania from awhile ago, where the woman witness said the ufo dropped lit up glitter which fell on trees while she watched this going on. Its an interesting video for sure though, and Brazil is most definitely a ufo hotspot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join