It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov. Orders $1 Billion Worth Of "FEMA Coffins"? New Report from January 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Those of us who have been on ATS for a few years, or who have been in other communities like this, have heard the multiple stories on the following:
* Martial Law
* Gun Confiscation
* FEMA Camps
* Mass Graves
And usually, the supposed order of events would follow that bullet-list pretty well, in the average SHTF Scenario.

So we're all accustomed to the idea of these "FEMA Coffins". I remember reading about, and seeing pictures of, an alleged stock-pile found of them in Georgia back in 2009.

But this is totally new to me. Here's the link:

TellMeNow.com

First, I'd like to ask ATS to please scrutinize this website. Let me know if this is a source that is even a little reliable, or if it is known for hoaxes.

Obama has been operating behind the scenes to prepare an action in case of an American revolt that will not only squash a revolution, but kill many of its participants. The first step of this action would be to disarm the American people, and throw anyone that is, or might be, a threat into a detention center—a FEMA camp. During the course of the revolt, many will die, both in battle and in the camps—an inevitable circumstance Obama is already preparing for.

The current President of the United States, amongst other things, has already ordered $1 Billion dollars worth of disposable coffin liners. Around the country is stored the 5 million, what will be, FEMA coffins in various locations.

Okay, so it seems that the author of this website is pretty convinced of a coming Revolution, one which the Obama Administration will vehemently oppose.
Can't say the Administration wouldn't oppose a revolution of some sort, but I'm not too sure who would actually start one.

Now, the article says that this is a "coffin liner", and that there seems to be 5 million of them. So, coffin liners for 5 million people?

Not quite.

According to land owners, the CDC is leasing land in order to store the strangely large amounts of coffins on their land. A man who recently stumbled across a stockpile of the top-secret government purchase claims the, what look like plastic bins, to be, “multi-use cremation containers.”

The containers are excessively large for one person, and as the commentator notes, could hold 3 or 4 bodies, maybe more. He continues to state that the containers, under patent # 5,425,163, “are cremation containers for multiple bodies,” that, “generate very little pollution.”

Apparently, these are not just coffin liners, but containers for cremations. This would make sense, as finding places to bury that many dead people, and halt the spread of diseases, would be no small feat.
Also, it would make sense that it could hold 4 bodies.
4 bodies X 5 million containers = crematory liners for 20 million Americans.

But another problem I have with the article: it claims that these are on grounds held by the CDC. Wouldn't the more logical conclusion be to assume that these are for a possible pandemic, rather than a revolution/civil war? Seems like the author could be reaching here.

Also, I love that the patent is for an environmentally friendly container ... good to know that our government would still be interested in "green initiatives" even during a SHTF scenario.

Along with this, the Department of Homeland Security has also ordered their own stockpile of 14 million body bags. What could cause the government to make such purchases in anticipation of so many deaths?

The next purchase seemed to shed a little more light on the subject. The DHS ordered 140 million long-life meals or MREs (meals ready to eat). Now of course our military does have the need for MREs as our boys overseas eat them regularly, but they are ordered by their military division, not the DHS.

The DHS is anticipating the enactment of FEMA camps all across the nation—and of course when you incur prisoners, you must feed them. This along with the several secretive locations of FEMA camps that are just waiting to need, makes these purchases extremely frightening.

Now the article is adding more to it:
* 14 million body bags ordered by the DHS
* 140 million MREs ordered by the DHS

I get the tendency to demonize the DHS, since they can be a rather intimidating force that is designed to be used against the HOMELAND; but is this really out of the ordinary? I honestly have no clue.

Also, the author is once again pointing towards FEMA Camps, which could be a whole 'nother debate on it's own.

The article ends with one final question:

What do you think—is Obama really willing to kill Americans to stay in power?

That seems to be the billion dollar question.

What do you think, ATS? I can't find a source that he listed, so is this just a re-telling an old story with a new date slapped on it, or is this the real deal?

Is this benign in nature, just our government making sure it dot's the t's and crosses the i's, so to speak, as far as worst-case scenario planning goes?

Or is something sinister afoot?
edit on 26-1-2014 by gatorboi117 because: forgot a quote box

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Has anyone ever contacted the Government and asked what they are for, after all they purchased them with your Tax dollars. Until someone asks the speculation will continue,

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
New Report? Interesting twist to the rumors that go back years ago before I even joined ATS I remember seeing multiple vids on this subject at youtube while searching on veterans & cancer rates.

They have been stockpiling coffins for years now.

When will they use them for us? How many per coffin?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

gatorboi117

But this is totally new to me. Here's the link:

TellMeNow.com

That is a story and pictures from 2002, 12 years ago....

It has been posted here before back in 2007....www.abovetopsecret.com...

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

Also they were ordered by Bush, NOT Obama...

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 26-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That would be interesting to get the answer! I reckon someone would have to contact the more localized DHS division in charge of the property these coffin liners rest on.

Anyone able to figure out where these are?

reply to post by gardener

They should be able to hold about 20 million people with the amount of "coffins" mentioned in the article. Check out my post for my breakdown on that number.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I've seen the footage of past revolution and wars, WWI and WWII era, and I am sure you have all seen it, the Stalins, the Hitlers you know things like the Bolshevik revolution, nasty anti-human tragedies, each one of them, I have only one thing to say is in comparison to that, there are no dignified nicely staged revolutions where they care enough to have the coffins and disposal means ready ahead of time, taking orders for bodycount etc...come on , think about it with a little bit of sanity and logic, the revolutions of the future will surely resemble those of the past, especially if they end up with violence.

You have a wasteland, mass graves and bodies laying out amongst the elements for the vultures and other scavengers to enjoy, there is no clinical or clean way to execute (no pun) such actions, I have come to believe that these coffins are for some other event that has nothing to do with revolution, what that could be I am not so sure, if there is anyone here that is privy to or has any real evidence these FEMA coffins are real and are for anything other than natural disasters, please share it, anything outside of that is pure speculation and more than likely fiction.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Just wondering how 2008 was 8 years ago?
It has just turned 2014.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

kunundrum
Just wondering how 2008 was 8 years ago?
It has just turned 2014.

I just corrected it, it was actually 12 years ago, in 2002....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
After all this is done and over, I wonder if I could get an unused one to make a boat out of. They might make a good dog house too. How about planters, they would work great for a raised garden. I bet they will be selling the leftovers for pennies on the dollar two years from now.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

It would make more sense if these were to put things in to cremate them - bodies, waste, infected bandages and such for the coming - seemingly "planned" pandemic of some sort - just imagine how many people would be streaming across our open souther borders .....

Has anyone actually seen the "second sun" on the west coast? If you stay away from "officially lying NASA" sites -seems a lot of others have pictures of something huge that may affect our gravitational fields heading our way quickly - some say "before spring" - and may cause a pole shift -

And that there's going to be a lot of protected foriegn troops underground to clean up the americans dead carcasses before the elite come out of their hidey holes - and won't have to smell the rotting bodies.....

Who knows. I know I can't believe a word anyone in the gov't says anymore.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Happy1
Has anyone actually seen the "second sun" on the west coast?

No one has, as it does not exist....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

But another problem I have with the article: it claims that these are on grounds held by the CDC. Wouldn't the more logical conclusion be to assume that these are for a possible pandemic, rather than a revolution/civil war? Seems like the author could be reaching here.

The CDC would probably be "assigned" to make the final disposals.

The DHS would handle the transportation arrangements to the final destinations.

A massive disposal effort on this scale would be zoned.

Strategically located staging sites are already there.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A pandemic scenario doesn't seem unreasonable to prepare for.
With your figures, the liners could be filled with 20 million people - that still leaves 300 million living, so I don't think the MRE's would be for the remaining survivors......unless it's the top 1%.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Show me the crematories..................20 million is four times the holocaust...thats a lot of burning carcasses.....
How do they propose to dispose of the ashes alone...................would be mountains of them....
I think theyll just shoot us and leave the bodies to rot where they lie.....
edit on 27-1-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I wish they would spend the money on fixing Fukushima. In the end it will cost a lot more money if they do not, and worst case, many more coffins that need bodies that cost more money.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There are no FEMA coffins ordered, the story is a hoax and doesn't match the photos that have nothing to do with FEMA/coffins/government at all

Verified with Snopes as its a current facebook "meme" chain link being passed around just to get more hits

Source: www.snopes.com...

All the photos posted showing these liners actually come from photos taken in 1990s. None of these photos are from the 2000s much less the 2010s

People posting 20 year old photos claiming its coffins from obama and FEMA are retarded

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Just a thought, has anyone bothered to see what kind of plastic these are made of?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I would speculate these containers are for something less sinister than mass body burials,

Something along the lines off shore or canal emergency flood barriers, easy to railway low loader deliver and fill with gravel and or sand providing an easy solution to a dam or levy break.

Definitely FEMA material being stockpiled for some imagined scenario.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well I can tell you with certainty that Fema coffins do not exist,m and I know that from working at the company that makes these coffin liners, also I live less than 3 miles from the plant and see those everyday, and they are coffin liners and not coffins.

The company that makes them is called Vantage Products.

www.vantageproducts.com...

In fact here is an article concerning those coffin liners...

www.avoc.info...

Do a little research before automatically assuming they are for Fema.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join