It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our Pacific marine life & food chain: Obliterated by 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Stumbled across the video today while keepin abreast of the dangers here on the west coast as my hair thins, and my trouble swallowing has worsened some. My doctor referred me to an endocrinologist to get some lymphadenopathy tests done (this week), for I have persistent swolen lymph nodes all around my thyroid and no infection present.

Anyways, this aint about lil old me. It's about the fate of the entire west coast if not the entire pacific or world just over a few nuclear plant reactors' collapse.

If these projections by Asian governments are accurate, we're finished! That is, pacific marine ecology off the west coast and the food chain for all those creatures that depend on it, including billions, BILLIONS of humans.

Afterall, more people (greater than 4 BILLION) reside inside the asia-pacific region, than outside of it.

Perhaps that was the plan, all along =[

www.dailypaul.com...

Live Monitoring found at netc.com...
Our mission is provide free radiation monitoring information from private and government sites to the public. We have about 300 radiation monitoring sites across the United States and Japan and will add more sites in other parts of the Earth, when they become available.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I wonder how would it effect China, North Korea, South Korea, Japan and many Asian nations dependent on the marine life in the Pacific?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not to be a jerk, but there is umpteen threads abut this already.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Negatively. If there's any saving grace from the monsoons & typhoons that drop the ocean inland upon them yearly, is the abundance fish & seafood, without which, most would likely starve without.Given increasingly radioactive seawater inland freshwater fish & rice paddies would be irradiated too.

Question:
What do the banksters & US military likely see this as?

Answer: Bullseye.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'll wait for the results to come from the official sources. Right now it seems the bulk of the gloom and doom comes from less than official places.

I'll admit it ain't pretty, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Death comes at us from every angle. Coal power in the US was killing 200,000+ people every decade in the later half of the 20th century. Across the world it has killed millions. It also releeased a lot of radioactive particles.

How many nukes do you think they exploded in the 1950's and 60's? I live downriver from hanford, where they made most of the materials for them.
en.wikipedia.org - Hanford_Site...

The weapons production reactors were decommissioned at the end of the Cold War, but the decades of manufacturing left behind 53 million US gallons (200,000 m3) of high-level radioactive waste,[5] an additional 25 million cubic feet (710,000 m3) of solid radioactive waste, 200 square miles (520 km2) of contaminated groundwater beneath the site[6] and occasional discoveries of undocumented contaminations that slow the pace and raise the cost of cleanup.[7]

The Hanford site represents two-thirds of the nation's high-level radioactive waste by volume.[8] Hanford is currently the most contaminated nuclear site in the United States[9][10] and is the focus of the nation's largest environmental cleanup.[2] While most of the current activity at the site is related to the cleanup project, Hanford also hosts a commercial nuclear power plant, the Columbia Generating Station, and various centers for scientific research and development, such as the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and the LIGO Hanford Observatory.

Just the tip of the iceberg, this Fukushima thing. Heck, I recall years ago hearing about a shipment of radiated soil from Iraq going upriver.
edit on 26-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
People are just one species. Every species goes extinct sooner or later.

But wiping out hundreds of thousands of species thru one man-made event?

Shame, shame on humanity. For not learning anything... from CHERNOBYL!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's absolutely fear mongering nonsense.

Please take the time to look at this link to see how much natural radioactivity is already in the oceans of the world:

Natural Radioactivity

This is the second time I've posted the link on ATS.

Please educate yourself and realize you're being duped.

No more fear-mongering on this subject, please.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Chernobyl vs Fukushima fallout:

Fuku aint land-locked like Chernobyl; Fuku disperses fallout to vast trans-continental ocean

top topics

join