It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Just in time run for political office.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

HomerinNC
Another one of these idiotic threads

As inappropriate as your response is; that is just what I want for now.

For this to fall off the "radar" and sleep until April. Then perhaps we can revisit... then those who have earned their desert can eat (humble) pie. (who ever it may be).

You need to understand Hoer, that it wouldn't be a prediction if I didn't tell anyone, nor would it be a prediction if I "knew" what, when, etc. about the event.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Coy doesn't play well here on ATS. You need to flesh this out and say where your info is coming from otherwise they are going to eat you alive. Well they are going to eat you alive no matter what so you may as well say now instead of making everyone wait. Pass the salt and pepper please.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

What? How can a book be a favorite if it's not published yet? Suppose you hate it when it eventually is published?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Gosh haven't seen a garbage pail like that in decades' . They are all big and plastic these days not those small metal pails that get destroyed by cars or firecrackers on the fourth of July. Nostalgia.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Have anything to do with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

Have anything to do with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No.

Wasn't aware of any of that.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v.

What exactly is a major UFO event? This can include anything from a crappy youtube video to a satellite reentry.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v.

And how exactly did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

tanka418

This is a prediction I'm making today: Sunday Jan. 26, 2014e.v.

I don't usually make predictions, but, this time is an exception. While I must observe all four powers of the pyramid for now, if all works out I will give complete detail shortly after the event.

For now; please understand this is a part of an experiment.

edit on 26-1-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

I am a mystic and wrote over the past 17 years a book full of visions and channelings. I know that in the year of the 3. World War there will be the landing of the affectionate aliens in April. However, I do not know whether it will be already in 2014, although I assume it.
Detailed information (perfectly written in German - hopefully understandable written in English):

christus-spricht.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am getting very excited because we now have another 8 days left!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oi!...I'm still waiting for this tsunami to wipe out Europe from last weekend!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think this will really happen on that day, because I think the OP is an insider who has advance info of this inevitable event. He just can't blurt out the details, since doing so could possibly endanger himself or his family. But that is just my guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian

What exactly is a major UFO event? This can include anything from a crappy youtube video to a satellite reentry.

Well no actually . The OP said extraterrestrial so that kind of limits it to ET- NOT OF THIS WORLD type event. If there is a falling satellite in the next two weeks and the OP claims it as their prediction I'll call them out. This... ahem... prediction clearly say ET.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

StefanParlow

tanka418

This is a prediction I'm making today: Sunday Jan. 26, 2014e.v.

I don't usually make predictions, but, this time is an exception. While I must observe all four powers of the pyramid for now, if all works out I will give complete detail shortly after the event.

For now; please understand this is a part of an experiment.

edit on 26-1-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

I am a mystic and wrote over the past 17 years a book full of visions and channelings. I know that in the year of the 3. World War there will be the landing of the affectionate aliens in April. However, I do not know whether it will be already in 2014, although I assume it.
Detailed information (perfectly written in German - hopefully understandable written in English):

christus-spricht.com...
WELL mystic lol there is no world war three going on right now and probably won't start in the next two weeks either so I'd say no ETs are coming. I'll even go out on the proverbial limb and say there won't ever be a world war three AND that no extraterrestrials will ever show their faces here. Take that to the bank.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Menedes567
I am getting very excited because we now have another 8 days left!

Apparently you are a glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of being disappointed?' Do you like being lied to? You keep hoping and believing this nonsense even after multiple times where nothing at all occurred. What keeps your hopes up?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive

No hint to why you choose those dates?

Easy ,this is a double April fools joke. Using numerology April 11 => April 1+1 = 2 April fools day.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Oh well in that case yes. We wouldn't want any harm to come to this person or his family.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

interupt42

TheLieWeLive

Easy ,this is a double April fools joke. Using numerology April 11 => April 1+1 = 2 April fools day.

April fools day is April 1st not the 2nd.
Put down that beer.
edit on AMu30u0441448302014-04-03T10:48:06-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

interupt42

TheLieWeLive

April fools day is April 1st not the 2nd.
Put down that beer.

Apparently you are not familiar with the very scientific methods of numerology . I didn't say April 2nd , I said 2 April fools day as in double April fools day. /sarcasm

I can only hope that the OP had several beers when posting this, but somehow I don't think that was the case.

edit on 54430America/ChicagoThu, 03 Apr 2014 10:54:22 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join