It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, this is how the ELITE think....celebrating the 85 richest equal to 3.5Billion poorest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

defcon5
John Wayne:

“If you take $20 and give a dollar to every son of a bitch in the room, then come back a year later, one of the bastards will have most of the money”...

Also John Wayne:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

John Wayne- "Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves"

I'll remember that the next time I steal someone's home and murder the occupants.

"Officer, my so-called stealing of this House from those people was a matter of survival. I have a family to take care of and those people were selfishly trying to keep the house for themselves. So, being more civilized, I took it and murdered them."

edit on 26-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Nobody moved into anybodies home.

People occupied land that was not occupied. Some Native American tribes decided they would not allow this, that they had a right to complete control of the land their ancestors conquered. Well, what goes around comes around. They had the choice of learning to live in peace, in a modern world were a small group of people did not have to occupy a large area of hunting territory in order to survive.

Those tribes who made peace, wound up living in the land of opportunity, with special citizenship rights, in the country where everyone else on the planet wanted to live.

Compared to what other conquerors did, it was a sweet deal.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Maybe you should read some history.

Those bloody revolutions in Europe lead to a tremendous increase in quality of life, liberty, wealth, and often an explosion in technological development.

The civilizations who did not fight for their rights fell into stagnation, and continuous cycles of abuse, rape, robbery, and murder committed by local warlords. Occasionally the emperor would send some troops into the area to do unto the local warlord, as the local warlord had been doing to the people in the locality.

Most of the planet still lives under these conditions in the third world.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

poet1b

People occupied land that was not occupied. Some Native American tribes decided they would not allow this, that they had a right to complete control of the land their ancestors conquered. Well, what goes around comes around. They had the choice of learning to live in peace, in a modern world were a small group of people did not have to occupy a large area of hunting territory in order to survive.

Those tribes who made peace, wound up living in the land of opportunity, with special citizenship rights, in the country where everyone else on the planet wanted to live.

Perhaps one day, as an example, China is going to 'occupy' the United States and kill off 90 percent of the population. 250 years later, a chinese person might say the same thing you said:

"Chinese occupied land that was not occupied. Some Americans, I mean tribes, decided they would not allow this, that they had a right to complete control of the land their ancestors conquered. Well, what goes around comes around. They had the choice of learning to live in peace,...." And 100 million Americans were slaughtered. True, what goes around comes around.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

poet1b

The indians said to the Europians when they first came, you can come, there is enough place here, but soon so many Europians came the Indians soon had to follow their rules, killing their main survival; bizons for fun, and soon after taking their land piece by piece. Where they had too move themself often or else...
Then it becomes very hard to live in peace...

But the Europians where just good at kiling, like in S-America as well and back then they could just say; killing those unbelievers (in their god), wasn't that much of a crime anyways.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by Plugin

Maybe you should read some history.

Those bloody revolutions in Europe lead to a tremendous increase in quality of life, liberty, wealth, and often an explosion in technological development.

The civilizations who did not fight for their rights fell into stagnation, and continuous cycles of abuse, rape, robbery, and murder committed by local warlords. Occasionally the emperor would send some troops into the area to do unto the local warlord, as the local warlord had been doing to the people in the locality.

Most of the planet still lives under these conditions in the third world.

But most revolutions are just made in the name of something not the real reason.
A king became a problem, the people not much too loose where easy to stear them up for some revolution where many died but the same moneychangers where still in control, which made them in fact poor and sure life became better after that many years later.

You can also say ww1 and ww2 (also a money thing) was great, look how great things became after those wars and many technological advanced because of the wars where made...

And don't forget Europe became rich with plundering resources overseas, occupying land and so on.
And we still do that, where big company's buy up land produce food over there, destroying nature but sure some people have some jobs there because of that (very low paid though).

But sure with many bad things also became many good stuff. Still everything comes at a price. Since we use so many resourches and then getting more expensive, it gets even much harder for 3th world country's to catch up since they often have to pay the same price which has risen very high. So now we have climate change in which you believe I think, just look how much we destroy in a very short time, for what?
Soon every country a ''3th world?''

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yeah, well if the Chinese could conquer the U.S., and wipe out most Americans, I have little doubt that this is exactly what they would do.

Already, basking in their new found belief in glory, the Chinese are already trying to throw their weight around, claiming Islands to which they have no right.

If the Brits, Dutch, French, Germans, and the Scandinavians hadn't settle in the territories now now known as the US, the Spanish surely would have, and the Spanish were far more ruthless.

If the Chinese, or the Japanese had discovered the new world, do you actually think they would not have done the same thing? If so, you know nothing about the history of those nations.

Or it would have been the Aztecs, and they make the Spanish look like the smurfs.

As it is, there plenty of tribes trying to conquer each other, and pretty much everywhere, it those who conquered the land who now live on that land.

And really, this is completely off topic, why you wanna go there?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Sounds to me that you would prefer to be ruled by a king than live as a free man, as you seem to believe that there is such a thing as a good king.

After most revolutions, the lives of the people improved significantly. People died on all sides. The results of revolutions have consistently been very good for the average person.

Europe became rich before overseas conquests, through rapid technological expansion.

The problems with the third world is that they fail to revolt against the PTB. Too many of them prefer to be ruled by kings.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

i'm glad i'm one of the 'poor'

peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
John waynes logic is sound although I caveate that by sayimg it was the brutal methods and what came after which places the doubt on justification of taking the land from the Red man and enslaving the blackman.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Rothschild family is estimated net worth over 110 trillion dollars. I am not surprised since they own the federal reserve, bank of England, World Bank, IMF. They have infinite fiat money.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't believe in Heaven/Hell or a God/Devil for that matter... and I don't care to believe in that sort of stuff, but I'd be lieing if I said there's a part of me that wishes it all true so greedy, egotistical, megalomaniacal, grandiloquent pieces of # like these "people" can spend an eternity living a life that their disgustingly lavish lifestyles create for nearly everyone else. I have no words to describe my hatred for these sociopathical self anointed kings.

I wish the human race would get off of it's knees, and collectively banter "May God have mercy on your soul for we won't."

Absolutely blows my mind that this is never covered in any media or taught in any education.

"I mean, it's the American dream, baby! You make the petty wages, even when you're a college graduate, or have been an experienced member in the workforce for decades or more, or maybe even both if Uncle Sam seems you a true American! Now kids, when it comes to fractional reserve banking, wealth inequality on an absolutely irrational level; that's a no-no. These matters are for ADULTS. But don't worry! Here in America, we take care of our own, and we do the right thing! Even if it means using your money to spy on you (to protect you from you, even though it's been proven not to work!), and bombing children all across the globe! And remember kids, speaking out against your militaries henious crimes makes you a deluded and crazy nutjub! But actively participating in the global torture of your own race, in order to ensure that those in power stay in power?

Now you're getting it, Sam!"

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

amfirst1
Rothschild family is estimated net worth over 110 trillion dollars. I am not surprised since they own the federal reserve, bank of England, World Bank, IMF. They have infinite fiat money.

I dare say that they are not even the top of the food chain. just like how the forbes richest in the world leavs out secret wealth.

The monarchs of Europe and Scandinavia trump the red shields in HIDDEN ASSETS..

the bankers are DIRECTED by someone, the ELites.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Governmenta dont print fiat currency. Our money in the US is printed by the Federal Reserve Bank. It is a private bank despite the name. It is owned by rich people - not the government. Every dollar they print our govt owes them back plus interest so we can never get out of debt.

Other countries trade in the dollar so the Fed and people behind it remain the richest.

How can you be on ARTS and uhh nk the govt prints the fiat currency?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join