It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for drunk driving

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Pop star Justin Bieber has been arrested in Florida accused of drunken driving and drag racing.

The Miami Beach Police Department said he was detained after racing on the beach early on Thursday and had failed an alcohol test.

Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for drunk driving

Looks like the spoilt little twerps run afoul of the law AGAIN!

This raises the questions?

Why isn't he in Prison?

Why does he still have permission to live in the USA?

Normal people would be in the USA infamous prison system by now or deported so why is he still free and at liberty to do these things? Why is he not stuck in Canada right now barred from entering most of the civlised world for haveing a criminal record?

edit on 23-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"It starts"

Sorry Justin but why even bother when you can just be driven everywhere. fool.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Biigs
"It starts"

Sorry Justin but why even bother when you can just be driven everywhere. fool.

It worrys me that this little habitual criminal could be allowed over here in the UK for a tour!

He needs raining in and his international travel privileges restricted like most criminals in his position.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Looks like he's going to same way as many other child celebrities, drink, drugs and an early grave...

edit on 23-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: typo...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

iRoyalty

Looks like he's going to same way as many other child celebrities, drink, drugs and an early grave...

edit on 23-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: typo...

Maybe America think if they sacrifice him there economy will get better?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He was way too young and likely carried too much emotional baggage to gain the early fame he has. Crash and burn is one option, and hopefully more intelligent minds will step in and try to save this guy from the pathway that others have taken.

The newest "Castle" episode had an overlay of this type of early fame burn-out.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Aleister

He was way too young and likely carried too much emotional baggage to gain the early fame he has. Crash and burn is one option, and hopefully more intelligent minds will step in and try to save this guy from the pathway that others have taken.

The newest "Castle" episode had an overlay of this type of early fame burn-out.

I dont care the reason.

He is still a little thug and a criminal. And should face the same peneltys and restrictions like any other serial law breaker.

"Im too rich and spoilt" is no more a excuse than "Im too poor and underprivileged "

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Why isn't he in Prison? Why does he still have permission to live in the USA?

Easy answer. Because he has money. The only time a wealthy person does time in America is when they do harm to another wealthy person. Laws like drunk driving and drug possession is for the common cattle not the elites.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
DP

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

buster2010

Easy answer. Because he has money. The only time a wealthy person does time in America is when they do harm to another wealthy person. Laws like drunk driving and drug possession is for the common cattle not the elites.

Something you guys should take action on. What ya guns are for right?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Poor Justin, he should just admit the truth and come out of the closet. Failure to admit his gayness will cause great internal strife.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
He smokes weed, drinks cough syrup , etc

He got a DUI for being so high off of other things besides Budweiser

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE
Poor Justin, he should just admit the truth and come out of the closet. Failure to admit his gayness will cause great internal strife.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of teenage girls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I wonder if all those Bieber fans who got into conspiracy theories because the Boston Bomber was "cute" will blame this on the Illuminati? It makes me sick when all these celebrities get busted for driving drunk because they all have drivers, assistants, money, PR people, money, and Friends who would have no problem being a sober driver or getting them one. The amount of people in this country who drink and drive is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

crazyewok

buster2010

Something you guys should take action on. What ya guns are for right?

No our guns are not for shooting some little pos that isn't even worth a bullet. We just sit back and wait for him to kill himself by OD or a car crash.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

buster2010
We just sit back and wait for him to kill himself by OD or a car crash.

Great plan unless he does a Ethan Couch and takes out a bunch of inocent bystaners.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

crazyewok

HUMBLEONE

I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of teenage girls suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced
. For some reason young teenage girls haven't a well developed "gaydar"; perhaps the full blown yang energy is too foreign at that age?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I saw the news and I was thinking to myself "hope this doesn't end up on ATS", and yet here we are.

The culprit (who shall not be named) does not deserve his own thread. He is a celebrity who thrives off attention, and clearly it's working because everybody is talking about him.

Lock him up, send him to rehab, move on. Enough time has been spent on this non event already.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Thecakeisalie
I saw the news and I was thinking to myself "hope this doesn't end up on ATS", and yet here we are.

The culprit (who shall not be named) does not deserve his own thread. He is a celebrity who thrives off attention, and clearly it's working because everybody is talking about him.

Lock him up, send him to rehab, move on. Enough time has been spent on this non event already.

But thats the problem no one wants to do anything about this litte ****. He just left free to roam wild and hurt whoever he wants.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Better Mouse Trap
He smokes weed, drinks cough syrup , etc

He got a DUI for being so high off of other things besides Budweiser
. Weed doesn't make you act like a duche bag and he's acting like a little duche bag.....but... he's repressing his homosexuality to maintain this heterosexual heart throb image. (Not that I have any personal experience, I cite literature , because weed is illegal..)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join