It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is playing God

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzerman

gazzerman
we have no real idea of who is to blame for anything...

We?

The clues are EVERYWHERE...

Unless you drank too much of the Koolaid of course.

There is only ONE group of people that fits the MO perfectly that God left for us:

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev. 3:9

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Why is everybody afraid to admit that the Khazars are in control of the NWO plan that has been around for at least 120 years ?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

randyvs
911, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and the political assassinations
of the sixties. Most of us on ATS realise, the greatest commonality that
exists among these seperate topics. And I know, I haven't in any way,
mentioned all of them here. But I'm positive, no one will argue, there is a
mass of people claiming a lot of particulars about these events. That
these particulars just, don't add up and spell truth. Not when it comes
to believability for them in their view.

This, is where there is a big divide and a mass of people, in absolute
opposition to even entertaining such an idea. And I have to say this is
the swath of people who become very agitated and confrontational and
start sling'n mud everywhere. And just seem to lose it for the most part.
As if someone is threatening their very existence, or their reality.
Ad -hominems then start going back and forth and the whole debate
just goes ugly.

I will have none of that here, from anyone this time around. I have used
the alert button maybe three whole times, since I've been a member here.
But I promise to use it, at the drop of a dime in this thread. Even any
unnecessary posts from anyone on either side. So please, behave if you
care about your account here. Now that I've fully digressed.

My reason for being so pro enforcement this time around? Is because
I want to discuss how it is at all possible, that there can be two so diverse
ways of seeing these events? What is the vehicle for such accusations as,
" You are sick if you want to see proof". While, I for one don't believe that's
fair nor even true at all. Because everyone knows, proof and evidence and
crime all come nicely wrapped in a single package called reality.

Surly wanting to see proof one doesn't believe exists, can't be deemed
disgusting or sick. I call for everyone thinking this way, to understand,
that by the sheer volume of people alone. The opposing view is made
legitimate. This is not just a few, sparcely spaced out, nut job, conspiracy
quacks.

Please take a listen for a few minutes.

Q. What is a perfect way to control people? We seen it in the movie The Matrix.
A common question asked. Why would there be this kind of effort made, when
they can accomplish the same thing, with fewer people and less effort? By some
other means.

This is what I claim and believe is going on.

A. Because someone( I refuse to say who ) is practicing ( CIA would be my guess )
a whole new level of deception. Unprecedented in history as to our knowledge.
We are simply seeing the highest form of deceit via illusion by literally creating
our reality for us. They are going far beyond any recognizable propaganda.

Again this is just what I believe is going on. I can't prove it. But I can at least
hope this might bring the two sides a little closer. If everyone can get a better
sense of the possibilities that could explain what is going on. I think we are
seeing the building of an engine that will drive a false reality. Someone
in this way can write history.

Someone is literally playing God. I believe whom ever it might be can and
therefore is. Because it's in their best interest in the long run. And it
would also be fun, for someone a little twisted. So eveyone lets agree
right here in this thread? That this is at least viable. No proof,
but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the table and in the realm of
possibility.

NO?
edit on 20-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Since I've broken my self imposed posting ban tonight, this was one thread that really had me tempted a few days ago before I let loose, so to speak, lol.

First, as to your addressing the "seeing of proof," and the pure question of seeing it as a conundrum of spectrifying (my own made up new word) and therefore, adding to the violent of the collective thirst for violence and feeding into that, while still needing to exhibit the reality in order to verify its existence……this conundrum is a true problem for verifying what's happening while not adding to the sickness of prurience of viewing it. In other words, in a Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index test for psychiatric diagnoses, one of the prime questions to discern the honesty of the respondent (test-taker) is if they slow down at accident sites to get a look at the accident mayhem…..for it is typical human nature to do so.

But seeking to prove what is happening may only be adding to our decline as a species, and verifying the need for the conspiracy we see happening….that is, the need to control the human condition by mechanical means to save us from ourselves, so to speak.

This brings us to the Hegelian Dichotomy, which other posters have mentioned, obviously. Manipulated problem to seek a manipulated reaction , to provide the solution…..more control.

Next, it makes obvious that such is happening, yes, does it not? Can anyone with eyes to see, not see this? But there is the conundrum, seeing it, proving it, only makes the problem worse, and adds to the need for the control that caused this in the first place.

In other words, we are screwed, period. Seeing the problem, speaking of it, and proving it, is becoming part of it, so that there can be no other solution than more control that got us here to begin with. This is my take, and experience of it, anyway.And our perceptions, thereof, drive the catalyst that create the reality that makes what we object to, even more so.

Yes, it's obviously being driven via our perceptions and through many means, nanotechnology amongst others. In other words, there is pure sciene approach to it being undertaken, with all control mechanisms and authoritarian institutions taking part…vis a vis your mention of the CIA…though that is just one institution when all of them are involved… JMHO…..
Great thread, Well written, not over intellectualize, and reaching out, therefore,to us all. The answer, though, well, that's a whole other discussion…..
Tetra50

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That's so cool you liked my OP Tetra.
There is a vein of uncertainty, running every where these days, with
each new incident, every institution and every person involved with
government. Phage said it perfectly once awhile back.

" I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?"
edit on 26-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: will not post my reply

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: okay, second time, erased the whole thing, because it's only posting a portion of my reply…..will try again with another reply button. please pardon, not me, but technology. or lack thereof, or glitch

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That's so cool you liked my OP Tetra.

government. Phage said it perfectly once awhile back.
" I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?"

Ironic you mention Phage….I gave him a thumbs up, for what that's worth coming from me, on a thread earlier tonight….that he'd written something that made me laugh, rare these days, my laughing….and asked if I could add one of his replies to me as my sig, I found it so clever.

Anywho, as to your OP, and what you stated above, before our mutual phage admiration departure, as to this specifically:

This "vein of uncertainty," as you put it, seems to , in its ever presence, provide certainty as to what you propose in your OP, the planned, predicated and executed nature of these events,for a certain outcome. But what I've also tried to convey in my response is that the recognition and awareness of that planning only screws us even more, for in the discovery and proving of such, it only reinforces the endeavor, the underlying scheme. and this is what I feel that is: that humanity,as a species, is bereft of any good qualities and direly in need of control. Of course, I think control has brought us to this conclusion, only to beg for more control to solve the problem….of being human…..whether the answer to that being transhumanism, mind control, etc. or as yet to be seen and announced 'solutions." Also, I believe it is being theoretically and philosophically introduced that all knowledge, and human desire/love, and "goodness," (good intention as opposed to evil intent), are all being cast as useless, and worse, the leading to subversity and decline…..

think on this a while, before dismissing it, for I think having considered events and the intellectual attendant conclusions and reactions to said events, will show what I am speaking of, and this, is the most disheartening conclusion of all, when you stop to consider it. For it says that all we live for is in vain…..that, as quoted in the Bible, "all is truly, vanity." Everything that gives our existence purpose is in vain, worthless,useless and only leads to more dissension and distortion of the best of what it means to live…….

Always enjoy your threads, Randy. They seem to, in a very basic way, address what I have been ruminating upon without having spoken of it to anyone…..
T50
had to use this emoticon simply cause I haven't seen it used. LOL
edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: fixed quote box

edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

For it says that all we live for is in vain…..

Profound. A sad reality, but very profound. Your post made
me realise something about myself. That in my rush to pull the human
from his willfull unconciousness, to open their eyes, or to contemplate
the contempt they have for doing so. Even tho mine own eyes are open,
that in no way means, I can fully explain what it is, I feel they should see.

You most likely know my theological views. You may think I'm even religious.
I asure you am not. And I don't believe we have to be. As you just demonstrated,
the truth one may need to see, can be ministered from anywhere at any time.
It's so important to stop everything, have not even a thought go thru ones
mind and listen to others. Their words are vibrations of their feelings.
And our feelings are links to our souls. How could I not believe in the one
who shows me such beauty.

We often afirm a connection to our understanding, you and i
I think that's cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think that's cool, too. Thanks so much for your kind words. Your OP gave me a way or perhaps coalesced my feelings on this subject just as you described it happened here for you. I often think I want people to know, just as you stated, what is happening, and then wonder at my possible hubris and arrogance, for perhaps they know it better than I. I vascillate a lot like that. And after all, there are many things that just in saying them carry a high price; sometimes it's not worth trying to be the hero, especially if everyone is already aware, or even if they aren't, you have to wonder if it's something we can do nothing about, what good is knowing? That may be another thread topic.

But what saves this from being achingly awful is the knowing that we sometimes connect with people, like you and I just did, and you don't feel so alone anyway, and a kindred soul is worth so much….knowing this may be the most important thing.
Thanks Randy. Take care.
T50

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

We can say it is a spiritual war which is going on, and that is one thing, but to actually get into what you think their plans are, might actually cause indignities to become atrocities.

This is way I won't dare talk, in debt, about what I think they're doing now, or what I think they're going to be doing in the future -- and this, I believe, is why prophecy speaks in allegories.

I would rather people suffer indignities than speak up and see them suffer atrocities.

It is one of those weird things like what would happen if Pinocchio were to say, "my nose will now grow." Something really bad might happen, so he better not say it, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Hmm, you believe that by saying something, you can increase
it's chances of happening? That when you vibrate sound into
the universe it can have positive or negative effects?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I meant that if the world openly talked about exactly what it is that they are doing, step by step, then it could cause them to change their plans for the worse.

I think they are trying to slowly create their order, and mystery, through science and technology [so that people will willingly accept it]; and I would actually prefer it go slowly, rather than everyone being forced to make a choice before they are ready. I mean, I hope that people have time to see it for what it is, instead of being deceived, or forced to make a choice they are not ready to make.

Do you think we can end the great deception? Should we tell the world of their mystery, and lies? Should we say, step by step, what is going on, and are we luke warm if we do not?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Do you think we can end the great deception? Should we tell the world of their mystery, and lies? Should we say, step by step, what is going on, and are we luke warm if we do not?

Ah very good! I just had to be sure of what you meant. I copy now.
To avert the great deception,
I believe wouldn't show much faith in Gods
word. The only thing I try to accomplish is that every ear has an opportunity
to hear what the ALMIGHTY has told us before hand.If Gods word says something
is going to happen? Then it must happen come hell or high water. It would be foolish
to try and stop it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join