It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I am being tortured by an evil entity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

HI, I just sent you a private message, read it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

sanitizedinfo
i figured out how they get into our dreams. And you may very well be being harrassed. Before you take t he superstition route, look to invasive technology and how it works based on whats out there. Neuromodulation, impulse translations, energy dispersal and gathering, occular frequency manipulations, mental holograms, basicly brain programming.

Good going........ like he did not have enough problems.........

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Thanks, I'll try that.
edit on 20-1-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ok I sent you another message.

Let me know tomorrow if there's any difference.
edit on 20-1-2014 by restless genius because: added more content

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I'm actually quite skeptical of these things.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I have a thought for you here. How religious are you? If you're not religious you may want to try it. You may be allowing evil access if you let your relationship with God lapse.

Now here's the important detail about that. Christianity is basically an extension of Judaism. And the problem there is the Leviticus 26 compact. And the Romans 11 complication. Essentially what most people don't realize is that Judaism and Christianity subject you to an agreement that's also binding on your descendants in perpetuity. And in the agreement you agree to be faithful to the religion for the benefits of the relationship. Or subject yourself to curses if you don't.

If you have let your religion lapse you may have inadvertently left them an opening that these "evil spirits" are using to get to you.

And something else to know along these lines as well. What really happened to the 1st century Jews? For being God's favorites they really had a tough 2000 years. And it turns out it's this. They triggered the curse of Malachi. By killing John the Baptist who was supposed to be Elijah the Prophet according to Matthew 17. Triggering the curse mention in the last 2 verses of Malachi. And doing all the work I figured out that the curse they triggered is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. It's still running. However it turns out that this curse has an easy fix. You simply have to ask to get out of it. But you have to be aware of it in the first place.

So my suggestion is to get into a relationship with the Christian God. And make sure to apologize of him on the curse of Malachi business. Couldn't hurt.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

So I might try apologizing for things other people have done and asking out of agreements I've never made myself.

I don't know how an agreement someone made could require acceptance of terms by someone not even conscience or aware of it. Or how saying no to something means agreeing to have something bad happen.

But thanks for you input and suggestion. If this is a curse it's good to know its source.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I've experienced spiritual warfare similar to yours in many respects. Hearing your accounts makes me feel less alone.

I haven't found a permanent solution. The warfare seems to come and go in waves.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The fact the OP is posting on conspiracy forum for advice instead of medical board...I would say they probably aren't to heed your advice. However, I agree with you 100%.

But for sport, to the OP:

Nothing in what you posted seems out of the ordinary dream wise. I once had a kleenex box that flew toward me when I was on the brink of sleep. Another time it was a spider. It happens when I am not in a good place before sleeping or I am really tired and exhausted.

It's not uncommon to be stuck in between awake and not awake and the mind is still coming up with odd dreams regardless. What do you think sleepwalking is?

Either way though, I agree with AI. You need to explore this with someone who specializes in sleep issues.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I would suggest that you find some one who will do a sweet grass smudge of your home. This practice will keep harmful entities away from your home. every room in your house must be smudged in order for it to work. I have lived in a few haunted houses before but there was this one that really freaked me out, Ill give you an example of just some of the things we encounterd in that house. Our beds would shake while sleeping, Mirrors cracked down the middle with no one touching them. We could hear people walking around and talking up stairs when there was no one there, I have experienced tvs/ microwaves turning on by them selves.
I had a friend that was visiting one time from sweden, She is a medium, I did not tell her about what we experienced. She walked in our house sat down and looked at the one mirror and screamed, she saw a face in the one mirror. She said that it was the "portal" for these entities to come through. She said to cover it and remove it from the house. After we did that we started to conduct our own evp experiments as we had a band and all the digital equipment to try and capture a voice, We failed at finding any voices from spirits, so we decided to Smudge the house. We lived on the Rez and had sweet grass and sage growing in the back yard, so we gathered some up and began to to the ritual.

After it was finished, The house was practicaly empty from spirits. There was still the one that walked around upstairs but That was about it. No more voices were heared, Beds never shook anymore, the tv stayed off, mirrors never cracked again, and my friend from sweden felt a lot safer in the house.

The smudge will not get rid of all the entities, but it will warn off the ones that mean harm. You will feel a lot better having only good energy in your home.

I suggest you do that, it is cheaper then moving.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm only reporting what I found there when I was working out the details of that curse of Malachi. There probably isn't 1 person out of a thousand thats aware of how the Leviticus 26 compact affects them. But come to think of it that's not really fair that people are subject to an agreement they are not even aware of. But that's how it's written. I myself think that modern day religion has really let their parishioners down by not mentioning it.

Also it's possible you may have a Jew or Israelite in the family tree somewhere. In which case you would be subject to the Curse of Malachi I mentioned. A blood curse. Best to get out of that and it doesn't hurt to ask even if you not subject to it.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dude, you just need more fiber in your diet. jk

There are demonologists who you can contact that may be able to help you, and there is a treasure-trove of information on the web about this sort of thing, however, like many have posted, I think you should start with a medical professional and then branch out from there.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't usually pay much attention to this sort of thing because it sucks a lot of energy to empathize with the apparent suffering of others, but i think that you might be able to assume the role of "control" if you simply redefine how you look at the situation.

Most people will either try to make this into a psychological issue (more/less drugs!) or a spiritual issue (more/less meditation!) but i have a different take:

These things are both and neither..

These entities, as horrifying as they might be to the part of yourself that longs to be grounded in consensual "reality", ultimately these being are most likely projections of yourself and there is something in you that which refuses to integrate them into yourself, or communicate with them..

This might sound weird, but try to view this "abuse" in your dreams symbolically instead of literally (physically)..

you said that they often "stab" or attack your head.. but perhaps this is just your "interpretation" of what is happening...? The head is the navigation center of the body, and maybe there is something being communicated..?
I'm not denying that it is terrifying and possibly painful, but if you were to just stand-back and try to understand what their intentions are.. perhaps you wouldn't be as afraid.

understanding dispels fear and the control you have allowed others to have over you, and if you can understand the true nature of these beings, perhaps you can communicate YOUR intentions and forget being enslaved by fear

edit on 20-1-2014 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Thanks. A sweet grass smudge might be helpful.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Thank you. That is useful information.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I'd like to solve this problem without contributing resources to a greedy and corrupt medical profession. DIY is preferable.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HyphenSt1

Well, if they aren't real then I'd like to disintegrate them into non-existence. Taking apart the experience like this could be helpful.

Some forms of exorcism are similiar in process to therapy and help people talk through their problems.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What I meant by 'stab' was a psychic intrusion. I suspect they are outside of me and bombarding my mind with something until it penetrates and has an effect. Effects such as influencing dreams; images perceived by the third eye; provoking emotions.
Possibly they are made out of a non-physical substance and transmit a wavelength to influence mental processes.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If they are real, then I'd like them to be proven and analyzed. And for technology to be developed that could perceive them and protect people from them.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

twsnhr013
reply to post by taoistguy

The medical model for this kind phenomon is simply another attempt to explain things people don't really understand.

Doctors like to prescribe drugs to relieve the symptoms but exacerbate the root causes so that the patient becomes addicted to the medical system and the doctor has a full time job.

sooo glad you said this ... very rational in my opinion .. i wanted to say these exact things to you .. in contrast to people telling you to seek medical advice

i think its wisest to always only seek medical advice as a very last resort ... and i assume, that the people telling you to seek medical advice think its likely physical or phychological, and you are creating this in your own mind, as opposed ot actyually being manipulated by some entity ..

if indeed you are being messed with by some real external entity .. and i am certain not so nice entities do exist and try latch onto people that they seem to be able to influence or interact with in some way (whether teh victim is consciously aware of it or not), then the worst thing you could do is let the legal drug pushers, erm, medical professionals fill you with their chemicals ...

have any of you people actually ever met someone who experiences anything like this .. and was actually 'cured' by a so called doctor ..
for any who would like to point out .. yes i would go to a doctor and accept their pills, if i had a serious enough condition, with no other choice, or natural remedy of the many that have been suppressed by the pharmas ..

my eyes were opened a long time ago as to how much faith to put in the pharmas puppets ... last resort only

that said .. my heart goes out to you ... i know it may sound cheesy .. have you prayed .. asked god for help with this ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join