It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I am being tortured by an evil entity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been practicing remembering and controlling my dreams for many years.

Back when I was 17, I once saw a small ethereal spider on one occasion and a blue ghost-like humanoid.

A year or two later, I began having my dreams interrupted by spiders, and webs. Seemed like they were coming down from the ceiling while I slept to interfere with my dreams.

Then another couple years later, I got a job working with awful people and it caused me a lot of stress.

Since I was able to control my dreams, three times when the spiders attacked me I fought back. There were wave upon wave of spiders increasing in size until I sliced three planet-sized spiders in half and brought peace back to my dream.

While I was working at the stressful job, I sensed several different entities. (at my home later at night, not anywhere else)

There were several characters I met in dreams, that I suspected were ghosts.

There seemed to be several invisible nonphysical characters speaking through other people. Like someone might walk up to me and say something to me, then I'd sense another presence.

There were two blue humanoids; A small white spider; Black things clinging to the ceiling and taking the form of spiders;
A large black thing on the ceiling that looked like a big circle with ten or twenty arms reaching out; A black shadow humanoid that seemed calm, and one that spoke in swear words.

There seemed to be a family of some sort. Like a little girl, an adult male, and an adult woman.

There was something that seemed like a fairy. It seemed to be like a point-mass with a female voice but then suddenly it became a short shadow humanoid with claws.

There were three characters that went into my dreams camoflauged as people I knew and then said false misleading things to imply something bad about me. I told them to go to hell and their camoflauge turned into burnt skin. (that was in the dream)

There was a creepy humanoid that seemed like it was stalking me.

And there were some other characters, not sure about.

Then I was attacked while I was sleeping. Abuse and torture. It didn't make any sense so I suspected someone had done something. The people at work behaved suspiciously. I had been walking out after midnight just about every night. I didn't have a vehicle to safely travel to work. The city I lived in had a high crime rate. So I quit the job because it wasn't safe for me to work there.

Now I am attacked and tortured every night. This has been going on for a year now. What am I supposed to do?
edit on 20-1-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

(post by Mamatus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i figured out how they get into our dreams. And you may very well be being harrassed. Before you take t he superstition route, look to invasive technology and how it works based on whats out there. Neuromodulation, impulse translations, energy dispersal and gathering, occular frequency manipulations, mental holograms, basicly brain programming.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

Hi.. I just read this whole lil bit you just wrote..and tbh it's really scattered. Or maybe my brain just can't grasp it at this moment...
I did get out of it that you feel that you are being attacked and tortured?? How so if I may ask? Just curious.
Do you meditate?

I was being hassled in my sleep by evil creatures of some sort last year at this time. I had started meditating and I accidentally brought something out ... It was marking me up in my sleep...like scratches in such. Then one night in a dream like state, I saw these creatures stealing energy out of my brain. Ya..I know..I sound crazy. Or so as I read it back it seems crazy, but I know in my heart what was true and what I was experiencing.

I was advised to stop meditating and since then I haven't been messed with.

edit on 20-1-2014 by natalia because: Added a lil

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
what does your doctor say about them? i think you should talk to her?/him.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I don't do drugs.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I would suggest consulting a medical physician or a psychiatrist. Someone who is better qualified to determine exactly what is wrong with you and how best to resolve it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I see you met my ex-wife.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yeah, it's scattered. I put a put a bunch of the interesting things in there without any clear structure.

I'd rather not discuss what they are doing that is torture and abuse. But it's like they are stabbing my head repeatedly and I am battling for control of my mind constantly, daily and not just at night. But it started with small attacks at night and then when no one else was around and now it is constant all day long.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

The medical model for this kind phenomon is simply another attempt to explain things people don't really understand.

Doctors like to prescribe drugs to relieve the symptoms but exacerbate the root causes so that the patient becomes addicted to the medical system and the doctor has a full time job.
edit on 20-1-2014 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I hate to suggest such a thing, but is there any chance at all that this is more of a neurophysiological issue, than a spiritual invasion? From what you have said about your family, it would appear that there could be an argument made that there is a history of severe mental illness hanging over the family.

It could be that you are suffering a form of schizophrenia. Now, what is not widely known, but largely accepted amongst professionals dealing with the disease, is that schizophrenia can be a hereditary issue. It occurs in one percent of the general population, but ten percent of people with a relative who have the disease also present with it at some point. It is worth looking into, especially if you have had visual disturbances, and are also feeling victimised, which are both indicators of the presence of a schizoid malfunction in your brain.

Please do not discount the possiblity out of hand.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

well, after myself being involved in this type of 'paranormal' scene for many years, my advice is to post it in the medical forum as the experiences you describe fit better with that model than with real 'paranormal' experience.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Try deliverance if u believe it is a negative entity.

www.withoneaccord.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey. I went to a therapist.. See I was already seeing her and then the things I described in my post a bit ago started happening. So I told my therapist about these things and she and a friend both had suggested I stop meditating.
Again... Do you meditate?

Or do you pray? There is a cleansing thing you can do...but my brain is failing me right now so I'd have to look it up and then get back to ya on how to cleanse your house of evil entities.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I don't meditate or pray.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

twsnhr013
reply to post by natalia

Well... Maybe you could start ... Meditation isn't bad imo..it just wasn't right for me. And praying never hurts..that's my opinion as well..

You should try and center yourself and meditate and figure out who these evil things are or what they want from you.. I feel that they were stealing my energy because they needed it..I guess..that's just speculation. And see I'm just a normal person that's just been through diff experiences. I know what I saw and how I felt.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

natalia

twsnhr013
reply to post by natalia

Well... Maybe you could start ... Meditation isn't bad imo..it just wasn't right for me. And praying never hurts..that's my opinion as well..

You should try and center yourself and meditate and figure out who these evil things are or what they want from you.. I feel that they were stealing my energy because they needed it..I guess..that's just speculation. And see I'm just a normal person that's just been through diff experiences. I know what I saw and how I felt.

I know it's my solution for everything but I totally agree, it can't hurt... It's be recognised as a medical treatment for anxiety now, that alone will strengthen you to fight these entities (if that is what they are).

You could definitely sort out some internal struggles, it's easy to do as well. If you need some tips you're free to U2U me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks Natalia. I'll probably start meditating. And possibly pray, if I find a way that agrees with me as I am not religious. I don't know who all the entities are or what they each want; I don't think they are all involved. But there is at least one who is attacking me: It is a strange creature and what it wants involves hurting me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Something had attacked my grandfather's mother and sent her to the mental hospital. Something was and still is attacking my grandmother. (who had been his wife but he left her when she went 'crazy'.)

So your grandfather married his mother, your great grand mother?

Now I am attacked and tortured every night. This has been going on for a year now. What am I supposed to do?

Stop attacking yourself.

The impression I get from reading your words is that its you who is the danger to yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Grammar error. Thanks for pointing that out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join