It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Russia Must 'Cleanse' Itself of Homosexuality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But it does work that way and Putin knows it fully well.
33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7)
* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19)
* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9)
* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality"
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It could be argued that some people are born obnoxious and annoying, they just can't help it. Funny thing, though, they're hardly ever attracted to their likenesses as they require docile doormats to get off on.

Of course when "Visiting Russian officials call Guantanamo “a black page in US History”, no one can dismiss that charge so its better to stick with purely emotional issues, like free bed mate choices. I wonder if those already exonerated but still imprisoned inmates at Gitmo (including one Russian) will ever get to freely choose who they'd like to sleep with or where. Probably not, they'll just keep getting screwed by the government that loves to screw everything that moves and is perfectly okay with others who make similar choices.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A long and busy thread because Putin has issues with the gaymosexshumals.

their country, their rules.

Kinda like Nigeria, with their anti-gay laws.

I find it interesting that certain segments of society (any society) are so interested in who you go to bed with at night.

Really, this should be a *yawn* issue.

Let gays be gays.

In another country?

Let them make their own rules. Our tribe accepts everyone.

Their tribe doesn't.

*grunts*

*poops in dirt*

Beats an antelope horn on a rock, calls it music. . . . . .

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I'm done responding to your posts. You've been proven wrong with science links.
You obviously aren't reading any of the educational materials that are being posted.

THE TOPIC - Putin wants to 'cleanse' the homosexual population out of Russia so they'll all go procreate. You can't cleanse out the 4% of the homosexual population unless you test in the womb and kill them before birth. That would be vile ...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Actually I think you are the one proven wrong with your own links. They show that hateful closed minded homosexuals and homosexual supporters are more full of crap than ever before. You profess some form of genetic birthrite and then insist on falsehoods like all homosexuals are consenting adults. Then compare homosexuals to primal lower animals, then when all that does not work you declare that anyone antigay must be a closet gay.
SMDH

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Christian Voice
reply to post by knoxie

okay, first I'd like to know how you KNOW it's a choice?
edit on 19-1-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I knew it was a mistake getting involved with this thread.

I'd ask why it is so important to get involved with whom someone loves, but that answer has already been answered.

Massive eye roll.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

No they stepped in when the thread was being derailed by Christian bashers
I will say to you as well, feel free to U2U me anytime and we can continue this in private as to not derail the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by knoxie

I'm not derailing any more, U2U me or shut up and leave me alone

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thing that annoys me is how they push homsexuality through sex education to children ,that is all ''Normal '' and Normal to be like that ,pure predatory behavior and trying to gain converts to support an un natural ''lifestyle '' ,glad Russia is not being guilt tripped into this, which is what the NWO wants and what children DONT need

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!

Does anyone remember the topic at hand?

This back and forth ends NOW. Any further posts attacking another member will result in further action by the Staff.

Thank you.
edit on 1/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

FlyersFan

THE TOPIC - Putin wants to 'cleanse' the homosexual population out of Russia so they'll all go procreate. You can't cleanse out the 4% of the homosexual population unless you test in the womb and kill them before birth. That would be vile ...

Vile? How many American babies are killed before birth each year? They don't even have to have anything wrong with them other than being deemed "inconvenient". I'd guess there are plenty of people on earth who deem American hubris inconvenient and one day we might learn to rue our arrogance.

Meanwhile, from the horse's mouth, in context:

“We don't outlaw anything and don't nab anyone,” Putin said at a meeting with Sochi Olympics volunteers on Friday. “Our law prescribes no responsibility for these kinds of relationships unlike laws in some other countries do.”

For example, several U.S. states envisage criminal responsibility for homosexual connections, he said.

“That’s why you can feel safe and free here but please leave our children in peace,” Putin said.

en.itar-tass.com...

You have a problem with leaving children in peace?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Homosexuality is "Natural" because i was born Homosexual, i am a Human, thus i am Natural.

Religion is something you are not born with, you select your belief, you select what Dogma you want to follow and even within you select what you want to "Follow", did you select to be straight? did you select to be male or female? did you select to be your race?

how dose a country "Cleanse itself" from Homosexuality? what is promoting this hatred of other humans, a belief i a Religion, maybe the hate from religion should get cleansed

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

FlyersFan You can't cleanse out the 4% of the homosexual population unless you test in the womb and kill them before birth.

That statement is only half true because of the fierce opposition to prenatal TREATMENT voiced by only one of the 2 major homosexual groups.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Now you are derailing the thread. I will tell you as well, feel free to U2U me as to not derail the thread further. Gender one cannot choose, race one cannot choose, sexual orientation one can choose. No you were not born homosexual. You were not born sexual period.
I did not choose to be heterosexual. Hetero is the natural order of things. One does however choose to stray from the natural order of things.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Apparantly whoever made that website is about as knowledgeable in web design as Putin is in homosexuality, because the article isn't working.

Anyways, I can't help but think that his quote has been taken out of context. While Putin has said some stupid things regarding homosexuality, saying that homosexuality needs to be cleansed is beyond idiotic, and saying that it should be cleansed to increase the birth rate is stupid to the point where it makes the homophobes in our country look intelligent by comparison. In fact, I'll go even one step beyond and say that it makes the homophobes in this thread (you know, the ones comparing homosexuality to pedophilia and believe that anti-gay laws are moral) look intelligent.

edit on 19-1-2014 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join