It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is It -- A Michael Jackson Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Very thought provoking thread - thanks for your effort and sharing. I have read a number of books relating to the Jackson Family. LaToya and Janet both wrote books and they contained information very relavant to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. All the children were subjected to psychological abuse - of that - I have no doubts.

When the girls were young their father would go outside and scare them - really scare them when they were asleep - by appearing at their bedroom window. It is common knowledge that mind control, brain washing and abuse are all based on fear as a control mechanism.

As for the boys they suffered as well - but - Michael was selected and his siblings stated he got the worst of it. They practiced for hours and hours and were punished for the slightest mistake. This makes sense because every performance over quite a few years - I always saw a completely flawless act.

So Michael was abused at home and once the father (there is the important link) sold them into the entertainment industry that was it for Michael - his entire life was completely controlled. He never found love and searched for spiritual/religious meaning in his life. The important clue - I believe - is the recording with the all seeing eye behind him with the song lyrics including the line - YOU CAN NEVER BREAK ME. This to me is indicative of his awakening from the years of abuse and mind control.

As with other celebrities who awaken and attempt to tell the world what is really going on - they have breakdowns, abuse alcohol and drugs and sex and appear to the public as mentally unwell. They are mentally unwell but they are actually attempting to break free and unfortunately the programming is set for public humiliation.

The question that I ask is - "Who lives with their doctor?" I know many high profile performers live with an entourage of all manner of professionals - but really - your doctor. This sends my cognitive dissonance into a serious exercise of logic and I cannot rid myself of the thought that the doctor was a plant. The doctor was the fall guy and told how to get through the coronial inquest and take the sentence. I wonder whether there is a flash house on a remote island waiting for him on his release???

I love the music of Michael Jackson and see him for the tortured soul he was - a little boy who was sold into an industry by his father and then sold on to the public. I have seen photographs that suggest he is still alive and even if that is true I hope his life has improved - either way - I wish him peace. Just briefly I want to add that the abused can become abusers but with Michael Jackson I feel he was denied a healthy proper childhood and his adult life - to me - reflected his need to enjoy childlike pursuits.

I hope he is at peace and happy wherever he is now.

Much Peace - Amanda

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

For some strange reason - I could not correct the line in my response where it should state - bedroom window. There is an underscore there instead - I tried and tried to correct it - things that make you go hmmmm....

Much Peace - Amanda

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Very interesting topic thanks for that.

At the time in 2009 I was reading reports in the press that Jacko was unwell and unfit to perform in his up and coming final shows titled This is It. He was reported to be in a shambolic state showing up for rehearsals performing (very badly) for a few minutes at a time then leaving. There were reports that a stand in was being used to complete the rehearsals in his absence.

THEN I saw this -

www.youtube.com...

and I still to this day do not believe that the person in this press conference is Jacko.
Too young, too vibrant too healthy.

Just my contribution

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

projectbane
I can't get on board with Michael Jackson. I believe he is where he should be.

I saw he paid out millions to claims of child abuse and that even the FBI had a file on his child abuse allegations.

Better off without someone like that. IF it is true!

As fishy as it truly is for someone to pay out in sex offence cases, especially if innocent... you also have to question the type of parents who would accept money over justice when it comes to the alleged sexual abuse of their children.

Both party's are equally weird people in that sense.

Did he abuse people, probably not, was he taken advantage of, most probably, would an innocent person of sound mind & body pay people to drop charges, definitely not, would people of sound mind & body accept money over their child's well being, definitely not.

Leads me to believe he was innocent, but also a rather strange and complex individual, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I won't be drawn into the debate as others have said it is reminiscent of the 9/11 theories, and really there is no definitive.

I will say three things that I believe though:
1) I watched This Is It for the first time about a month ago, and I did not see the drug addled, out of touch, poor performer that has been portrayed in media and other circles.
If anything he seemed clean, focused, and also was dancing & singing perfectly, so much so that I had chills seeing someone perform so well in build up rehearsals. His voice was immaculate when he projected, his moves were as slick as ever, and I do not believe he was "unfit" to perform. Quite the opposite. Which leads me to believe he was murdered. But again that's up for debate and would probably be a 50/50 argument. It's probably easier to share our opinions than to try and recruit others into conforming to what we believe, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

2&3) The second and third items I would like to mention, both involve the balcony situation with the baby.
I have two theories of what possibly happened, and however outlandish they sound, are not impossible.
Either he was possessed, for just a moment and snapped out of it, and with such Occult links it's not too far fetched they would attempt to summon spirits to control him(sort of like the MK Ultra theory of a blackout and programmed mind), but on a spiritual level.
Or possibly it wasn't even Michael Jackson but a double or even a clone. Again not impossible, but damning none the less.
He can't exactly come out and say "yep they cloned me and tried to set me up" as he would be deemed "crazy" according to status quo.

On a similar line I think it's a possibility that it was a CIA double/clone who was shot instead of JFK, another debate entirely but relevant in the case of "could they, would they?"

I don't expect people to agree, it's just my opinion I felt was right to share, people may have similar concerns about our Overlords agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I've studied the MJ conspiracy now for over 4 years. What I can say for certain is that Michael Joe Jackson is not dead. There is so much compelling evidence to support this I could not begin to list it all. There are numerous videos out there and discussion groups. Was it the real MJ t the 02 conference, and were all the Michaels in This is It real? His dad says no, but then again his dad didn't know where he was buried. Are Paris and Prince his real kids? Jermaine said Michael had a meeting on 9/11 but why should we believe him? And why is it that Jermaine announced the passing of his brother on June 25th? No doctor or official ever made the call.

There's a great story here, but hard to separate fact from fiction. Michael seemed to like it that way.....even still to this day.

He'll be back. Just don't know when. In the meantime, he's having a bit of fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've never came to a conclusion about his death. Maybe he was silenced, or maybe he really was a junkie who overdosed? I do think that the doctor is partially responsible for MJ's death.

Another important thing is that Eddie Van Halen done the guitar solo on the song 'Beat It'. That's one of the most incredible guitar solo's of all time. I actually listened to some of MJ not too long ago and my wife gave me 'that look'. lol I was like "this is some good stuff mang! You don't wanna be startin' somethin' with me."

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

kazanoom
Yeah they chewed him up and spit him out. It just pisses me off that he was wrongly accused of pedophilia and somehow this became the general consensus. The media has a lot to do with it but we all know they are not responsible for any of their actions. A beautiful man, who just wanted to make music, I bet he didn't know what he was getting into.

The reason it's the general consensus, is because pedophilia claims are the new "Scarlet Letter" of our day. All it takes is an accusation, and nobody will ever believe you weren't one. That's what's really scary nowadays, is it's so easy to ruin somebodies name with a simple accusation.

On top of that, people have this weird fetish with wanting to see people who are better off than them fall. So when people accused MJ of being a pedo, of course people were willing to believe it. They want to see him worse off than them.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Date: September 27, 2011 2:02:53PM (timezone is 4 hours behind GMT)
(2 years, 3 months, 22 days, 21 hours, 29 minutes, 4 seconds ago)

regex.info...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Date: September 27, 2011 2:02:53PM (timezone is 4 hours behind GMT)
(2 years, 3 months, 22 days, 21 hours, 29 minutes, 4 seconds ago)

regex.info...

Good call to post the EXIF !!

I already knew that I'd be in store to seeing some really weird stuff in this thread when I created it but this here...2011 ????

What??

I don't know what to make of this one. I really don't.

Just WOW.

Welcome to ATS !! Seems like you are passing through the doors with a BANG !!

WOW !

Edit to Add: Wondering now if the EXIF's been altered...for different reasons, the first being anonymity...

ETA 2: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh...so it appears....

edit on 1 20 2014 by SonoftheSun because: as shown.

edit on 1 20 2014 by SonoftheSun because: as shown - Photoshop.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The reason Micheal Jackson " Died", is that he was talking too much about sensitive information.
Specifically what?

That many people seeing the light.
Could you define 'seeing the light'?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ive only read your OP so far, (been working,bah), but a great piece of work, M, well done buddy, looking forward to the rest.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A really great thread!

I have read somewhere that Michael's effeminate nature and closeness to children came from two understandable sources:

1. He was one of the first child musicians out there (I believe he was 5 or so when Jackson 5 got rolling). His father, Joe, was very strict, so Michael didn have much of a childhood...never go to play with kids his own age and make friends...so he kind of held that even into his adult years, that's why he related to children more than adults and why he built Neverland.

2. During his teen years, apparently he used an acne medication that had some pretty rough side effects that had done damage to his hormones, thus why he had such a high voice and a bit of a effeminate air to him.

The last one is still a bit speculative, but definitely the first one justifies some of his odd behaviour.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After watching the series the arrivals they made Michael out to be one of the good guys. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore, but i'm leaning towards satanic puppet. Not too long ago I watched some youtube videos where he is throwing hand signals that appear to be satanic, amongst some other creepy things.

The song that was posted "They don't really care about us" was in the arrivals and it made me want to believe he wasn't another satanic puppet. I'm sure there was more to it in the series, but that's all I remember. When I was real young I was into his music.

Good job on the thread, i'll read it when I have time. Here's one of the videos I watched. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

tompumped
After watching the series the arrivals they made Michael out to be one of the good guys. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore, but i'm leaning towards satanic puppet. Not too long ago I watched some youtube videos where he is throwing hand signals that appear to be satanic, amongst some other creepy things.

The song that was posted "They don't really care about us" was in the arrivals and it made me want to believe he wasn't another satanic puppet. I'm sure there was more to it in the series, but that's all I remember. When I was real young I was into his music.

Good job on the thread, i'll read it when I have time. Here's one of the videos I watched. www.youtube.com...

If I remember rightly, The Arrivals first mentioned MJs rise as a star(in adulthood, I don't recall a mention to his youth) and his links to the Occult, the symbology placed in videos & lyrics.

Eventually it moves into his "awakening" and portrays him as a beacon of light in the fight against those who groomed his stardom, and how he began to expose what they had been doing.

This is debatable, but "They Don't Really Care About Us" is probably the best, & maybe the only example of MJ showing fight against the Elite.

Many interviews of his really only mention musical power they wield(sony etc), and while music is probably the most powerful form of indoctrination toward the masses, everything else combined(Hollywood, TV, Media, etc) surpasses this and he didn't often talk about that, if ever.

So while he may have tried to help enlighten a few towards Record Company power, and "Earth Song" shows a caring & empathising mentality towards problems that are slightly political, & fair play to him for that, he didn't really even scratch the surface of the world at large.

Peace.
edit on 20-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Punctuation Error!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Michael may go down as one of the greatest actors of all time. His whole life was a performance. And it would be impossible for the uninitiated to differentiate fact from fiction. But one thing is for sure. He's no hapless victim. And I would always want to be on his side of the table in any business deal. After all, the Beatles catalog may have been the most savvy business deal in the music industry of all time. He said it himself. He's invincible. I very much look forward to his return.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Michael was a great entertainer, no doubt about that. But this whole conspiracy angle is just too speculative.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sad, sad, sad situation here with MJ. I was one of those idiots that heard the news coming out about MJ molesting those little kids and I immediately thought he was an guilty, evil, twisted little man. Over time, I began to see the possibilities of something else happening behind the scenes.

What you say solidifies my suspicions. Kind of mirrors other conspiracies...

Thank you sir for posting!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What does Michael Jackson do in the afterlife? This is it. Marilynn Hughes thinks she knows.

Traveling at the speed of light looking upon a stunning supernova in the distance, I turned my head towards a brilliant purple emanating from my right and noticed that I was not flying alone. Michael Jackson was wearing a deep blue shirt, his dark black hair resembled the time in his life when he was probably around 40 or so. It was long, black, curly and tied behind him. He even had his signature hat on his head. He was looking all around him, he seemed to look right at me, but yet, through me. I was definitely not the star of this galaxy. Michael was seeing for the first time the Galactic heavens which is so spectacular that it literally places most travelers in almost a trance-like state of awe, samadhic, in a sense. His face was alight with joy, his smile was so wide I couldn’t help but smile back even though I knew he was not noticing me. It was a beautiful site.

Marilynn Hughes is so out there with this book that I do not know what to think. I read it time and again trying to figure out if she is a charlatan or a con person, but I just cannot figure it out. Maybe she is just another person making a quick buck on the death of the King of Pop?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A lot of very cool replies !!! Fascinating to say the least !!!

I'll take this post to share what I think of the whole thing. There are things in the OP that I haven't touched and since it's been raised a few times...

Pedophilia. Never bought it. Yes, the guy had serious mental issues, that was quite obvious but I think that the whole child molesting thing was just money making schemes. And for those wanting this guy down, what a perfect way to do it, smoke and mirrors.

Michael is alive. Not buying it. He loved his children as any good father would. I just don't see him leaving them behind.

The Illuminati got rid of him. I don't believe in the Illuminati or the Satanic Musical Show Business symbolism a la Masons must have been in on it. No. Just no. Not buying that. But the Musical Industry? Who knows...

This post, like any of the other posts that I have made in this thread, including the OP, and as one member has stated, is speculative.

Of course it is. No one has the whole picture of what really happened. And those who would surely won't tell us.

My POV on the whole Jackson Conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join