It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Fake Syria Propaganda – Another Campaign Exposed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by mekhanics removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

BTW those photos of the concentration camps are an exclusive scoop from FOX network, makes one ponder.

At the risk of further thread drift, who is allegedly running these alleged "concentration camps?"

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
More pictures have just surfaced of Syrian atrocities

Following an influential think tank’s call for a humanitarian “realpolitik” stunt to be pulled to weaken President Assad’s position, a report has miraculously emerged just 24 hours before the start of the ‘Geneva II’ conference which alleges systematic torture and abuse by Assad’s regime

PR Stunt For “Humanitarian” Invasion of Syria ???

According to the BBC, the report was “commissioned by Qatar,” which has been an enthusiastic backer of the opposition rebels since day one. It alleges that 55,000 digital images of 11,000 detainees show evidence of torture, starvation and execution. The images were reportedly smuggled out of Syria by a defector named Caesar.

“Caesar” was apparently happy to take photos of dead bodies for years before releasing them to be made public just 24 hours before the start of Geneva II. The photos were investigated by a legal team comprising of the prosecutors of ex-Yugoslavian President Slobodan Milosevic and President Charles Taylor of Liberia.

Having failed to topple Assad by force, the west is now firmly intent of dragging Assad before the International Criminal Court, or flooding the country with UN “humanitarian” observers who will later be used as pawns to weaken the ability of the Syrian Army to fight the deluge of Al-Qaeda militants sent to destroy Syria by the likes of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Given the history of the role of defectors in greasing the skids for war, we’d be naive not to be suspicious. Remember Curveball? He was the “defector” whose fabricated claims about weapons of mass destruction led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Thank you for your contribution. It illustrates perfectly the current of hatred that runs just below the surface of every Corruption thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Oh your talking about thread drift? Really? Did you just... Oh boy.

Anywho, Those concentration camps are alledgedly run by Assad. I'm not saying its true, nor am I dismissing it, at this point NO ONE can objectively claim he or she knows the truth about the whole situation there. Because we simply only hear and see what they want us to hear/see.

The news story in question :

www.foxnews.com...

A report compiled by three international war crimes prosecutors claims that the Syrian government is behind the "systematic killing" of approximately 11,000 detainees between March 2011 and August 2013.

The Guardian, which obtained access to the report, says that the source of the report's claims is a military police photographer who secretly worked with a Syrian rebel group before defecting and fleeing the country. In the process, the defector smuggled the images of "killed detainees" out of the country on memory sticks.

The defector, identified in the report as "Caesar," does not claim to have witnessed executions or torture himself. However, he describes the bodies of detainees, mostly young men, as being emaciated, blood-stained, and, in some cases, bearing signs of strangulation or electrocution.

Funny, i'm not seeing it mentioned on FOX its a fox scoop, since I heard it on BBC World it was a fox scoop. Any who this doesn't effect the info.

edit on stAmerica/Chicago121000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misinformation

So you do not believe these allegations? How about you, Corruption? Do you believe these allegations?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't need your thanks and yes, I am a hater. I hate those deceivers and manipulators.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

DJW001

So you do not believe these allegations? How about you, Corruption? Do you believe these allegations?

The thread was never about whether believing it or not, in fact it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, your personal believe does not change the evidence provided by OP.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You don't get to ask me anymore questions until you start answering mine.

How about those orphans you previously mentioned?

Still waiting on a response...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Members here including myself disagrees with your shuddy observation and sloppy opinion I mean, are you not embarrassed?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

MessageforAll

DJW001

The thread was never about whether believing it or not, in fact it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, your personal believe does not change the evidence provided by OP.

But this thread is not about the silly photograph! I have never disputed that it is probably a re-purposed "found" image. This thread is about Corruption's propaganda techniques. Please re-read it from the beginning. His first response to any questioning or opposition is an ad hominem attack. This, from only his third post:

I guess for the simple minded it would be difficult to realize what we are talking about is the portrayal of the photo, that is the hoax. Sorry, I did not mean to over complicate things for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that he does not acknowledge the validity of the point made, nor even dispute it. He simply insults someone who questions his disinformation tactics.

Let's continue. When asked if he is implying that there are no orphans in Syria, his response was:

No I am not trying to imply that there are no orphans in Syria, please point out where I have done so.

Note that he does not state that there are orphans in Syria. He refuses to do that because he would have to admit that the Loyalists are responsible for at least some of them. Instead, he turns it around and challenges me to show where he has explicitly stated what is implicit in his posts.

When confronted calmly and logically, he responds with peevishness and implicit threats:

I could continue, but this very thread illustrates his tactics better than I could explain. The sad part is that his ego forces him to keep responding, even when it is explained to him that he is being baited. Once again, I have no interest in whether or not the photo in question is "fake." I only want people to see Corruption's behavior for what it is. Hateful, violent and manipulative.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DJW001

You don't get to ask me anymore questions until you start answering mine.

How about those orphans you previously mentioned?

Still waiting on a response...

Which orphans? Be specific... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point. Oh, wait... you're just mirroring me, aren't you? That's an interesting tactic. Pretend to confront me about a question I haven't answered because you never actually asked it, creating the impression that it is I, rather than you who is being evasive. Have a star.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This report does seem pretty odd after the reports that the Syrian Gov't didn't have the correct rockets to launch the attack from where the US believes it came from. Seems like they really want to get rid of Assad!

Source: rt.com... It is rt.com but I remember hearing it on CNN driving home from work.

It does make one wonder. Doesn't seem like the people are buying into what the US gov't is trying to sell this time though.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Which orphans? Be specific... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point.

I have asked you many times since page one and you have purposely refused to acknowledge it.

Here is the most recent time I asked...

Now that I have answered all of your questions, even the off topic ones, I will ask one last time...please point out where I implied that there are no orphans in Syria, or at least explain your reasoning behind asking me if there were?

At this point I really don't care if you answer as it has been proven that nothing you type holds any substance.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DJW001

Which orphans? Be specific... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point.

I have asked you many times since page one and you have purposely refused to acknowledge it.

Here is the most recent time I asked...

Now that I have answered all of your questions, even the off topic ones, I will ask one last time...please point out where I implied that there are no orphans in Syria, or at least explain your reasoning behind asking me if there were?

At this point I really don't care if you answer as it has been proven that nothing you type holds any substance.

Got it. You're not asking about orphans you are asking me why I would think you are implying that there are no orphans in Syria. As I have stated earlier, the very basis of your first post implies that the concept of children being orphaned in Syria is so incredible that it is necessary to "fake" evidence for it. Pretty sure I have explained that before:

Calling a photograph of a purported war orphan a "fake" strongly implies that such a case is improbable. There are so few orphans in Syria they had to "manufacture" one. Don't you agree that is a possible interpretation of your post? In any event, I can't help but notice that you do not use this opportunity to state unambiguously that there are war orphans in Syria.

Page 4.

Keep at it. You are digging your hole deeper and deeper.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

To add to all this take a look at Jazeera tv ref the oncoming 'Peace' talks about to start in Switzerland. Several spokeman . persons were either Head of Global Economy or Chairman . woman of the International Financial Forum. Perhaps the Syria scam is going to be the 'Coming Of A Second PROFIT'.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

I have no doubt that the Syria situation is very serious, and that both sides have blood on their hands. But it does seem that the timing of certain things which are unfolding/being announced are more than convenient for those who would like to topple the Syrian regime...I have a feeling that Geneva will be an important factor in forwarding the toppling of this regime, and a lot of the propaganda, both real and fabricated will be part of the decisions that are made.

At this point I just want the suffering to end, but I don't want Syria to end up like Iraq or Libya once this is all over.

It is clear that this will not end until Assad is out, regardless of who is behind the "civil war".

The west and their Arab allies in the Middle East will not stop influencing this conflict until their goals are reached.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

At this point I just want the suffering to end, but I don't want Syria to end up like Iraq or Libya once this is all over.

Thank you for acknowledging the suffering. Have a star.

It is clear that this will not end until Assad is out, regardless of who is behind the "civil war".

That might not necessarily be true. Remember, the United States, the European powers and even Israel would rather have an old fashioned strongman they can deal with than an unpredictable and potentially radical revolutionary government or unstable military junta.

The west and their Arab allies in the Middle East will not stop influencing this conflict until their goals are reached.

You are very naive if you think that "the west," the Arabs and the Turks all have compatible goals. If Assad were competent, his country would not be in the mess it is now. His diplomacy and domestic policies have been disastrous. He may be in the unenviable position of having to relinquish control of territory in order to retain his personal power. Since he refuses to admit that he has blundered, he spins conspiracy theories. Ironically, he has helped his theories come true with his actions.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
MSM has done it again!
Four-year-old fleeing Syria reportedly found alone in the desert
news.yahoo.com...
Refugee named Marwan, 4, found wandering the desert alone while fleeing civil war in Syri
www.nydailynews.com...

A 4-year-old boy was found wandering alone in the Syrian desert after becoming separated from his family as they fled fighting in their homeland.

Lugging a plastic bag full of his possessions near Syria’s barren desert border with Jordan, aid workers happened upon little Marwan, dressed in a red Nike shirt, a jacket and pants.

RELATED: GERMAN STAR WHO ALLEGEDLY QUIT SOCCER FOR AL QAEDA KILLED IN SYRIA: REPORT

A heart-wrenching photo, taken Sunday by United Nations representative Andrew Harper, catches the moment UN workers caught up with the boy as he struggled along.

It’s unclear how long he was alone from his family as they fled the civil war that has torn apart Syria and displaced millions of people.

And then there was this lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join