It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by adlof removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Sadly breast cancer runs in our family, 4 of my lovely aunts have sadly passed away because of it. And a lot of the girls in our family are at a high risk. As for alternative therapies: i don't know much about this so i will curiosly follow this topic but i do believe in a healthy diet (mostly based on plants). I think that's the best thing to do changing your diet. One of my aunts did that as well, when shortly after she got diagnosed but she also did chemo. And i'm a trainee nurse and i have to say that i would personally never do that. It destroys even your good cells so
My aunt got sicker because of the chemo but in the end she overcame this and was cancerfree for 5 years. Sadly the cancer returned but in the pancreas! and she didn't stand a chance. I really hope people will consider alternative options because i know and have seen how chemotherapy destroys and changes a person. Love to you all on here. xxx

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello guys please check this one

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

Anyone having cancer you owe it to yourself to YouTube baking soda molasses prostate guy

10 min vid

Well worth it

Don't buy into bs that cancers are extremely different from each other

Some are like types of leukaemia

Most are not

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

thank you Van Gcouverite

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about that. Here are some suggestion and related information for you.

www.webmd.com...

www.creative-biolabs.com...(CRP0891).pdf

(post by henrrymo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dear Galadriel,

I would like to echo Turkey Tails and Paul Stamets sells them from his website. I strongly urge your friend to turn down chemo treatment options present by her "doctors."

IMHO tied with Turkey Tails is Rick Simpson Oil. I'd cite a source but honestly there is so much out there, all kind of testimonials and personal stories. Go on YouTube and watch them tell their stories.

The only caveat to Rick Simpson Oil is that the cannabis industry is currently unregulated; meaning cannabis can be grown Monsanto style. A good example of how you can dump poison on food is the non-organic potato industry.

I've heard of baking soda, used in conjunction with a sugar to help heal the body. The sugar is supposed encase and Trojan horse the baking soda to the things that out compete our body for sugar; which is most of the bad stuff.

my hope,

LSP
edit on 2-4-2016 by lumpyspaceprincess because: spellcheck

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I strongly suggest natural cures, now a days many Indian women's are facing problem with cancer. My aunt tried many medicines to cure this, she tried with all available english medicines, finally she started using Ayurveda, its started working, with in months she came to normal position and now her health condition is good.

Try natural things to cure problems. I mostly prefer natural ways to solve my problems.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

With breast cancer, as with many common diseases, there is no obvious breakthrough on the horizon. It is significant to research the relationship between COX-2 and VEGF-C in lymph node metastasis of breast cancer.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sunithapu

Thank you Sunithapu. I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You can look the best Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer for everyone.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Look the best solution to get the real reviews for any product related to any health issue such as gout, hemorrhoid etc.
reviewcritic.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A reply to: Galadriel

(I'm using my boyfriends account
)

At the age of 26 I have had breast cancer and luckily I can say that I have survived the cancer. I have had the regular treatment (mastectomy. chemo, radiation, hormone therapy, etc). It is now almost eight years ago. The last few years I have read good comments of using cannabis oil for the treatment of all sorts of cancer...

I hope your friend can find a treatment that suites her and that she in a few years can call herself a breast cancer survivor like I can. I wish her all the best and lots of love!

xxx Nicole

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
very nice post

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
if you still need more infor regarding this topic, you can visit world wide web cancer (dot) gov- the national cancer institute who can provides you all sort of info regarding cancer, especially breast canncer.

Hope this helps, and I wish you all the best!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Complement formulas

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I've done a comprehensive amount of study on cancer treatments (unintentionally) over the last few years. I was actually looking at different ways to lose weight, but it turns out my treatment for losing weight quickly is also trumpeted as a cancer treatment. Fun fact is it is also used to treat epilepsy. I know it works for weight loss, but fortunately I've never had cancer to test it in that way.

Ketosis
What I am referring to is Ketosis or a Ketogenic diet. Before I get into it I want to give you full disclosure that I am not a doctor and many people out on the internet are religious about this diet without necessarily considering all the facts. Not unlike the evangelistic vegans. So cross check everything people say.

The basic idea (As I understand it) is that the body can run on two different fuel sources Glucose(sugar) and Ketones(fat). When eating a diet high in fat and low in carbs/sugar your liver produces more ketones. Your body will transition it's metabolic state from glycolysis to ketosis. Normal cells will become adapted to using ketones as a fuel source, while cancer cells are unable to make this change and effectively become starved.

Your body will always maintain a glucose level of around 4mmol/L at a minimum even in starvation so you cant completely starve the cancer out. However since cancer cells can have as many as 20x the glucose receptors as normal cells they usually win the competition for glucose uptake. The goal with this diet is to both slow down the cancer growth and make sure the normal cells are healthy and getting the energy they need. If cancer cells can't use ketones that means it all goes to normal cells. Some say this diet can eliminate cancer on it's own (Jury might be out on this still), but at the very least it should be considered using in combination with conventional therapies. (In my opinion)

Side Effects
- If you are Type 1 diabetic you can actually get ketoacidosis. This type of of diet could be dangerous.
- Everyone goes through what's called the "keto flu". It's explained as yeast die off in the gut releasing toxins and such into the bloodstream. The bad bacteria in your gut die when they don't get the refined carbs/sugars they need. You will feel very bad for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. For me I usually just feel lethargic for a couple days, but my friends get it way worse.

Other Info
While the diet does advocate for anywhere from 70-85% of your calories to come from fat a couple things are often overlooked...
1. That number does not consider fiber because it does not contribute to digested calories. By volume your diet should actually still be 70% green leafy food and fiber, maybe even more. The fiber does not get used as energy in the human body, which is why the diet says 70%+ of your energy needs come from fat. It's confusing I know...
2. Quality of the fats are important. Bacon is still bad for you (Sorry). I still eat bacon because it tastes amazing. Let's face facts though, even if the fat content was proven to be healthy is still contains lots of toxins. Avocados, olives and flaxseed are great sources of vegetarian fats. Fish and grass fed beef are good source of non vegetarian fat.

The long term health benefits of this diet are debatable and it's highly controversial. We're not talking about a permanent lifestyle change though. For the purpose of this discussion I am suggesting it as an option to supplement (Not replace) conventional cancer treatments.

Talk to a Doctor, do your research. And don't do anything strictly on the advice of people in this forum (Including me).

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: centrifugal

The basic idea (As I understand it) is that the body can run on two different fuel sources Glucose(sugar) and Ketones(fat).

Ketones is a super fuel, a lot of medical condition can benefit from such diet, however it is also a super fuel for many kind of cancer and make them super agressive. Cancer is not as simple as the "legend" that it can only burn glucose and not ketones, in fact it can burn many thing and have an incredible capability to adapt to changing solution.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join