It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by adlof removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Sadly breast cancer runs in our family, 4 of my lovely aunts have sadly passed away because of it. And a lot of the girls in our family are at a high risk. As for alternative therapies: i don't know much about this so i will curiosly follow this topic but i do believe in a healthy diet (mostly based on plants). I think that's the best thing to do changing your diet. One of my aunts did that as well, when shortly after she got diagnosed but she also did chemo. And i'm a trainee nurse and i have to say that i would personally never do that. It destroys even your good cells so
My aunt got sicker because of the chemo but in the end she overcame this and was cancerfree for 5 years. Sadly the cancer returned but in the pancreas! and she didn't stand a chance. I really hope people will consider alternative options because i know and have seen how chemotherapy destroys and changes a person. Love to you all on here. xxx

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello guys please check this one

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

Anyone having cancer you owe it to yourself to YouTube baking soda molasses prostate guy

10 min vid

Well worth it

Don't buy into bs that cancers are extremely different from each other

Some are like types of leukaemia

Most are not

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

thank you Van Gcouverite

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about that. Here are some suggestion and related information for you.

www.webmd.com...

www.creative-biolabs.com...(CRP0891).pdf

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Breast cancer can occur because of genetic factors or environmental impact. As you post here, your friend is a young mom. I think this should be the genetic factor. If there is someone in her family who suffered breast cancer before? This can be detected by cancer biomarker.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dear Galadriel,

I would like to echo Turkey Tails and Paul Stamets sells them from his website. I strongly urge your friend to turn down chemo treatment options present by her "doctors."

IMHO tied with Turkey Tails is Rick Simpson Oil. I'd cite a source but honestly there is so much out there, all kind of testimonials and personal stories. Go on YouTube and watch them tell their stories.

The only caveat to Rick Simpson Oil is that the cannabis industry is currently unregulated; meaning cannabis can be grown Monsanto style. A good example of how you can dump poison on food is the non-organic potato industry.

I've heard of baking soda, used in conjunction with a sugar to help heal the body. The sugar is supposed encase and Trojan horse the baking soda to the things that out compete our body for sugar; which is most of the bad stuff.

my hope,

LSP
edit on 2-4-2016 by lumpyspaceprincess because: spellcheck

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I strongly suggest natural cures, now a days many Indian women's are facing problem with cancer. My aunt tried many medicines to cure this, she tried with all available english medicines, finally she started using Ayurveda, its started working, with in months she came to normal position and now her health condition is good.

Try natural things to cure problems. I mostly prefer natural ways to solve my problems.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

With breast cancer, as with many common diseases, there is no obvious breakthrough on the horizon. It is significant to research the relationship between COX-2 and VEGF-C in lymph node metastasis of breast cancer.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sunithapu

Thank you Sunithapu. I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You can look the best Alternative Treatments for Breast Cancer for everyone.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join